Jump to content
  • Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips
,

Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Ok, so when I saw this post, I thought I may have missed a photo that would surely get banned here.

 

046AB478-EAFF-4909-9B42-311F8BAED967.thumb.jpeg.2d984a537e2430e7fb4519efa1b57f70.jpeg
 

Where I am from, pasties have a totally different meaning than what was probably being referenced. 😳😏

 

 

 

 

Probably, CC was playing up and I couldn’t get the one photo to post. I am sure @sgmnunderstood. Sure beats pizza.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, Ocean Boy said:

I learned something from reading 2912 pages of this thread.

Actually, with y’all being a contraction of you all, it is plural. 
All y’all, therefore, is “All of you all”.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I wish I knew a way to be able to share it outside of CC. It’s cringeworthy and hilarious at the same time!

If you are watching on your mobile phone press on the video and this shows.You can then download the video to your downloads file.We use WhatsApp to forward meme's etc or you could attach to an email.

Screenshot_20220924_201619_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Sorry about my foul mouth. I guess next time I’ll have to use the words freezing, icy time of year. 😆


This still sounds a little too judgmental to my sensitive ears. I suggest instead calling it the time of year with non-summer like conditions. 

  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Probably, CC was playing up and I couldn’t get the one photo to post. I am sure @sgmnunderstood. Sure beats pizza.


I remember visiting my relatives in Devon at summertime as a child and i loved the Cornish Pasties, Ploughman Lunches at the pubs and the ice blocks (had a different name I can’t recall)at the pebble beaches and the Devonshire cream teas.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Ok, so when I saw this post, I thought I may have missed a photo that would surely get banned here.

 

046AB478-EAFF-4909-9B42-311F8BAED967.thumb.jpeg.2d984a537e2430e7fb4519efa1b57f70.jpeg
 

Where I am from, pasties have a totally different meaning than what was probably being referenced. 😳😏

 

 

 

 

In RI it means exactly what you are thinking.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

Actually, with y’all being a contraction of you all, it is plural. 
All y’all, therefore, is “All of you all”.

I grew up in the North and moved to Arkansas in 1979.  I do not hear All y’all that often.  Y’all is rarely singular but sometimes.  Here is an example how you might hear both used.  You are on a cruise out of Galveston with a bunch from Arkansas……."Y’all, let’s go to Sorrentos."  …. Some, but not all start heading that way…… "No, no y’all.  All y’all, need to go."

 

 All, y’all makes sure all are included.  All y’all understand what I’m sayin?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Haven't heard of that before

I phoned royal and after a lot of back and forth and noone really sure what the charge was for I was told it will be refunded.

First they were trying to say it may be a charge from my 8.28 sailing on Oasis but after review of that bill they were clueless.   

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I phoned royal and after a lot of back and forth and noone really sure what the charge was for I was told it will be refunded.

First they were trying to say it may be a charge from my 8.28 sailing on Oasis but after review of that bill they were clueless.   

Glad you got that taken care of, Debbie!😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We have our Covid test appointments for Tuesday morning at Walgreens.😊

Winter coat as well as raincoat is packed....🙄 not to mention long sleeve tops, etc.

Maryann, good luck for negative results.  How long is your cruise and what ports will you be visiting?  Smooth sails to you and Jim.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, George C said:

Does anyone agree with this, only enhancement they had was liquor.

 

I was thinking the same thing. Between late nights of over eating,  over drinking and for some, alleged womanizing,  any substances probably hurt their performance.  Making their statistics even more impressive in today's day & age. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Maryann, good luck for negative results.  How long is your cruise and what ports will you be visiting?  Smooth sails to you and Jim.

Thank you, Bonnie.  9 day NE/Canada cruise

Boston

Bar Harbor Me.

Portland, Me.

St. Johns..Bay of Fundy

Halifax

We're leaving from Cape Liberty on Thursday.  With the hurricanes, tropical depressions, etc. we've decided not to park at the pier and instead have asked our daughter to drop us off there....we're just a little over an hour away.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

 

I was thinking the same thing. Between late nights of over eating,  over drinking and for some, alleged womanizing,  any substances probably hurt their performance.  Making their statistics even more impressive in today's day & age. 

 

I read a book by Joe Pepitone who shared a room with the great Mickey Mantle , he talked Mickey into smoking a joint , this was spring season, Pepitone had to tell  manager he was to sick to play , but Mickey played the whole game in the outfield,  I sure Mickey drinking caused him to have a shorten career. My wife bought me a Mickey Mantle’s signed baseball and plaque. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, Royal announced last fall and construction started earlier this year there will be a Royal Club (I think is what Mr. Bayley called it) on Cococay for Adults only.

I couldn't get a peek when I where there earlier this month, probably people doing zipline or water slides have seen in.

This is from last October.   If I remember correctly it's the area behind the living quarters. 

image.thumb.png.93487cca5c27b1d588d281c50306dc80.png

 

This is from January.   Not as zoomed in. I am not sure what area it is.  Does the long narrow area in the back where it's supposed to be or to the right?

image.thumb.png.958a4d278c25f90477c43c5b83cf8046.png

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com - November 2022
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...