Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

46 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Dr. Kildare! Ben Casey?

Ben Casey!  I had a "doctor" shirt I wore unbuttoned at the top/side of neck just like Ben wore it.

Man, woman, birth, death, infinity.  Some things just stick with you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I suspect yes though they left it as a clift hanger. Sandy doesn't even know yet that he walked off. She slept though everything.

Based on what Malia said on WWHL it sounds like Chef will be back.  Lexi needs to go. I know she's going through a rough time but her behavior in last night's episode was unexcusable.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, singinalot said:

oh yes that’s already been discussed 🤣

we have 75” that we’ll probably put in the master bed instead

7C3C869D-0244-466B-8B0A-7BE3582C29F1.jpeg

Everything looks beautiful.   Will you have a water view from the master bedroom?    Looks like big window/doors that will lead to a nice deck I imagine.      

It's nice the renter has not hung up a lot of stuff on the walls so you don't have to worry about nails holes, etc. when you move in. 

15 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Tomorrow is the cruise. I signed up around the end of last year. I also saw  something on FB about 2 weeks ago about signing up which I thought was odd since they had so many the first time. My guess is Royal’s IT lost the first list. 🤣🤣🤣 Not sure if other things were in play or just the luck of the draw.

Renee and Mike, have the Best Time Ever!!!🛳️

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sgmn said:

Update on the wedding.  The vicar has confirmed that singing is allowed (they've got a choir to chivvy us along ) and no masks as long as every other pew is left empty which should be doable 

Good news 👏👍

That's wonderful news!!    You must be elated to shed the masks and have singing at the Wedding!  Our Church here is business as usual, full pews, no masks, Communion back to normal.. The only change is in the collection basket.  It's at the back of the Church, no more passing the baskets by the ushers.

@ Crystal and Nate, it's so great that your love your new home in Florida.  You'll soon be making many wonderful memories...especially when you live there permanently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, singinalot said:

thanks @Sheal we finally

got to see the house today and while I’m still feeling a bit, I don’t know, disconnected or in disbelief, it is an absolute dream. 

I'm would be in disbelief that I now own something so incrediable amazing.  I'm so happy for you that it is even better in person.  Sometimes things don't always look as nice as they did online.  This coming from someone who has rented a few vacation homes over the years.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Storm rolled in tonight. Very humid today, after the heavy rain the temperature dropped about 15 degrees.

20210726_173448.jpg

20210726_173022.jpg

Your pictures just reminded me I had a dream last night about a tornado.  I think it may have been influenced by a) my fear of tornados and b) Andrew's pictures of his funnel clouds.  I even remarked to my husband "I didn't think they had tornados here"  where ever here was in the dream.  This I know was from Andrew and the fact I pretty much thought they only occurred in the tornado belt and a few disoriented ones here in NE, certainly not in Canada. 

On 7/26/2021 at 12:10 PM, Momof3gurlz said:

Immensely, thank you!  

Coincidentally, I just had my Edge Browser (the default browser with Windows) updated and there are some new password related features.  I think there are some older features also that I just never paid attention to.  One existing feature is that you can turn on sync if you're using an Outlook account.  This will allow you to sync passwords (and other things like favorites) across devices that use an Edge browser.  I have not used an Edge browser on my iPhone as I use the default Safari browser, but I just downloaded it to give it a try.  I don't typically worry about what browser I use as they are all more or less the same.  It's just a matter of getting used to what buttons to press to get what you want.  I'll try Edge for a while and see how well the sync feature works.

For passwords that are stored on your computer, you can fairly easily see them.  Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your browser and then select Settings.  From the page that opens up, click on passwords in the "Your Profile" area.  The next page should look like this:

Capture.thumb.JPG.d909ca367a71d08ffcf61733f5255c32.JPG

In the saved password area, you can see all of your stored passwords along with the username and the password.  You need to click on the little eyeball symbol for the dots in the password column to show the actual password.  Note that this is just the list of saved usernames/passwords.  If you separately changed your password and Windows wasn't aware, the list won't be accurate.  There's also a little symbol in the health column giving you a 1 to 3 rating for how strong your password is.  The rating includes how many times you use the same password on multiple sites.  You can also be alerted if there has been a password leak somewhere and it might impact your saved passwords.

As I said in my previous note, there are many password manager apps that have similar and sometimes better functionality, and this may also be built into Chrome and Safari (I don't use either on my computer).  If you use the default Edge browser on a Windows PC, you have this capability built in.

12 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Coincidentally, I just had my Edge Browser (the default browser with Windows) updated and there are some new password related features.  I think there are some older features also that I just never paid attention to.  One existing feature is that you can turn on sync if you're using an Outlook account.  This will allow you to sync passwords (and other things like favorites) across devices that use an Edge browser.  I have not used an Edge browser on my iPhone as I use the default Safari browser, but I just downloaded it to give it a try.  I don't typically worry about what browser I use as they are all more or less the same.  It's just a matter of getting used to what buttons to press to get what you want.  I'll try Edge for a while and see how well the sync feature works.

For passwords that are stored on your computer, you can fairly easily see them.  Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your browser and then select Settings.  From the page that opens up, click on passwords in the "Your Profile" area.  The next page should look like this:

Capture.thumb.JPG.d909ca367a71d08ffcf61733f5255c32.JPG

In the saved password area, you can see all of your stored passwords along with the username and the password.  You need to click on the little eyeball symbol for the dots in the password column to show the actual password.  Note that this is just the list of saved usernames/passwords.  If you separately changed your password and Windows wasn't aware, the list won't be accurate.  There's also a little symbol in the health column giving you a 1 to 3 rating for how strong your password is.  The rating includes how many times you use the same password on multiple sites.  You can also be alerted if there has been a password leak somewhere and it might impact your saved passwords.

As I said in my previous note, there are many password manager apps that have similar and sometimes better functionality, and this may also be built into Chrome and Safari (I don't use either on my computer).  If you use the default Edge browser on a Windows PC, you have this capability built in.

This is excellent.  Thank you for taking the time to explain it all.  If we’re ever on a cruise together, I owe you a drink 🥃!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Someone cut the tree down.

I was a little confused. Like I didn’t recognize where Allure was. 
Couldn’t see Jetty Park when she moved out into the ocean. 
Maybe my mind erased what I was used to seeing. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Tomorrow is the cruise. I signed up around the end of last year. I also saw  something on FB about 2 weeks ago about signing up which I thought was odd since they had so many the first time. My guess is Royal’s IT lost the first list. 🤣🤣🤣 Not sure if other things were in play or just the luck of the draw.

Have a wonderful cruise .Looking forward to hearing all about it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sheal said:

Your pictures just reminded me I had a dream last night about a tornado.  I think it may have been influenced by a) my fear of tornados and b) Andrew's pictures of his funnel clouds.  I even remarked to my husband "I didn't think they had tornados here"  where ever here was in the dream.  This I know was from Andrew and the fact I pretty much thought they only occurred in the tornado belt and a few disoriented ones here in NE, certainly not in Canada. 

I was thinking "Wizard of Oz" last night, all the cat's ran downstairs and hid at the first sound of thunder.🙀

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, singinalot said:

sorry everyone, I’m definitely behind in reading posts. are @John&LaLa and @ReneeFLLon a cruise?!

we have our own balcony off the master bedroom and it faces the marina. I didn’t get to go out there because they had it covered in case of storms while they’re (our tenants) in the dominican republic. I definitely agree about the nail holes. We haven’t hung anything besides the tvs at our rental in CO either.

here’s our balcony off the master suite…the master suite is the entire 3rd floor37B7AA4A-657F-4F2B-A1CB-89878E567760.thumb.jpeg.0585afa7a73b3a612b2ccd569167865e.jpeg

Nice!  Great place for wine or cocktail to watch sunsets.

• Like 1