Adventure of the Seas – The First Voyage

3 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Is that the regular "restaurant" or the beach club one?

This is the Chill Beach buffet. capt Jacks is over by the pool. All complimentary. 

BTW all of the Wi-Fi routers up the palm trees on the beach providing ship Wi-Fi work great. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Been a long and exciting day! And to have the ever so slight rumble of a cruise ship rocking you to sleep. 

Good Night Everyone

A2987AA8-8CD4-487F-998A-EA53F7FDFC05.thumb.jpeg.08775b5b2c67e8e73430ef2dc39c95a4.jpeg

This thread is so therapeutic!! We aren't frequent cruisers- 1-2 times a year at best- but we do miss it so! We have had our share of Covid cancellations and this thread is just the elixir I need to keep my faith until September!!

Seeing the towel swan is such a nice touch!

Thank you, BT!!

• Like 3

Thank you Bird for doing this!!!  Love it!

Can you find out the upcharge for the new beach place?  I think someone said that oversea bungalows were around $1600 for 8 people, but I don't need one of those.  Wondering what it costs just to use that area.  Thanks.  Sorry it's raining...

8 minutes ago, seagypsea said:

Thank you Bird for doing this!!!  Love it!

Can you find out the upcharge for the new beach place?  I think someone said that oversea bungalows were around $1600 for 8 people, but I don't need one of those.  Wondering what it costs just to use that area.  Thanks.  Sorry it's raining...

Coco Beach Club was $170 full day

cabanas 

A8AA75FD-B622-4673-A46A-CB5AAA5A7EB9.png

16A35D64-D293-4962-917B-5BB56FEE4309.png

F34095C1-5613-454C-A88E-3FFC7157ED4C.png

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, misguy said:

Does the $170 include food and beverage, and is that per person?

It includes food with an upscale menu but does not include alcohol.  Use the beverage package if you have It.  It’s a private area with a pool and beach.

19 minutes ago, misguy said:

Does the $170 include food and beverage, and is that per person?

For the beach club the cost is per person and varies by sailing and demand. The July 3rd sailing is sold out but the last price per adult was $189 and children were $170. The over water bungalows started at $1600 for the same sailing and are now $2000 and that is for up to 8 people you get the bungalow and the same perks as those who bought just the beach club pass. 

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

You go to the bar and get a refill. 

Do you show your RC card or is there a chip? I don’t cruise until August so it may change but I was really curious because a lot of times one person from our party will fill a few cups up at a time. 

All the food photos look so good. I am so looking forward to our cruise next year, and even more from seeing all your photos! We haven't cruise with RC before and the ship looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of this with us so we can live vicariously through your posts! 

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Royal is really pushing their app as the sole source of information. They do not leave paper copies of the Compass in your stateroom. Hard copy is available for the technology challenged. A8137E0F-4746-44A9-93A6-FDFAC17ACBCA.thumb.jpeg.53a7eafdd9fe4bc2f57ef28c961114c2.jpeg19075463-538D-4D74-95D3-771F2B4DD841.thumb.jpeg.3996b22605ac7ede07a49fa17cad7b7e.jpeg56302983-3D0A-479F-A0AB-493B7CE4878A.thumb.jpeg.449b1ec3d7401de34ec944265bc9ba30.jpeg

F55EA784-1DF9-489F-B055-858E2D52FC1A.jpeg

Not an app type person...so I'll need and want the hard copy !

• Like 6

@BirdTravels

Sincerely appreciate all your reporting and the wonderful photos!

Curious about the Next Cruise office (staffing and if busy?) since they usually can not assist with cruises one has already booked, but not sure about L&S,  and the fluid changes of announced sailings.

Who is the Loyalty Ambassador onboard, if this position still exists?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

You go to the bar and get a refill. 

Are you positive the freestyle machines aren’t on? Thought I saw a blogger say there was someone stationed there filling for you

9 minutes ago, eswort said:

Are you positive the freestyle machines aren’t on? Thought I saw a blogger say there was someone stationed there filling for you

I saw a similar video of the "Freestyle" machines being manned, and the staff filling the cup to your specifications.  Actually like this, too often there is a group of rug rats in front of me making one heck of a mess.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1