Prizes for Trivia?

Anyone who sailed recently, were there still prizes for winners of the trivia contests?

I KNOW the prizes were lame, but I really did like the bag-in-a-bag and the pen / highlighter. In any case, on Serenade this past August, they eliminated all trivia prizes. The staff did not think this was the case on other ships, rather this was the decision of the CD. Curious about other ships.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, danv3 said:

No prizes on Liberty earlier this month.  While the prizes are nothing special, I do think they make it just a bit more fun.  

Agree totally!  Usually the daily trivia contests get smaller prizes but the 'Progressive Trivia" (totaled scores over the length of the cruise) winners get larger prizes.

10 hours ago, mets123 said:

They haven't had trivia prizes on the Liberty since at least the September 7 sailing. The staff is blaming supply chain issues.

4 hours ago, danv3 said:

No prizes on Liberty earlier this month.  While the prizes are nothing special, I do think they make it just a bit more fun.  

They should at least give people a coupon for something on the ship. Even if it's like a 25% discount at the gift shop, a buy-one-get-one drink at the bar, something. People don't have to use it, but if they do, Royal makes some money in the process that they probably wouldn't have made otherwise. Missed opportunity on their part.