LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Thanks as always Yorkvillain, I can't even tell you how much fun I had reading this....as always.

You CLR and the rest make cruising and waiting between cruises so much more manageable......

I will wait in suspense until the next time......

I sail this itinerary on August 19, and although I've done a dozen or more cruises to Bermuda, you make it so fresh, and appealing.......just listening to your rhetoric and sarcasm gives me a huge chuckle......

Hopefully Courtney will let you move your bed over for the last night.....lol.

Oh carp, say it is not winding down. That's the trouble with 5 day cruises, they end too soon.

Will be waiting for the next installment.

And if you want a real load of carp, just go here:

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Kids are like most hobbits with an appetite for Windjammer, but with less hair on their toes, and a much larger sense of adventure.

For those keeping score at home (or on Grand Door), now ~24.5 hours. The Mrs. is on her way home. Just trying to figure out how to get the last suitcase and backpacks in the car without crushing the aforementioned hobbits... errr, kids.

I believe you are in NJ so will take 95 to Baltimore. When you pass Our Lady Of The Highways when you enter Maryland, wave. I live about 2 miles west.

Kids are like most hobbits with an appetite for Windjammer, but with less hair on their toes, and a much larger sense of adventure.

For those keeping score at home (or on Grand Door), now ~24.5 hours. The Mrs. is on her way home. Just trying to figure out how to get the last suitcase and backpacks in the car without crushing the aforementioned hobbits... errr, kids.

A little heads up as you approach the construction zone on 95 south near the Eastern Ave exit SLOW down and do the posters speed limit. They have speed cameras in this area

The Eastern Ave exit is about 2 miles or so before the exit for the cruise terminal

It's A $40 ticket if they take your picture

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

A little heads up as you approach the construction zone on 95 south near the Eastern Ave exit SLOW down and do the posters speed limit. They have speed cameras in this area

The Eastern Ave exit is about 2 miles or so before the exit for the cruise terminal

It's A $40 ticket if they take your picture

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Maryland law says that those cameras will NOT activate unless you are doing 12mph or more over the speed limit. If you are doing 5 or 6 over, it wont' tag you. I have never been tagged by them, but only because I'm always aware of what the speed limit is and how fast i'm going.

http://www.safezones.maryland.gov/faqs.html#q8 See question 8

I have been holding off but just have to ask did you have any of the Grandeur flush or lack of or sewer odors in you cabin this cruise. We were on the 5/13 sailing and did so I was curious if it still is a problem or if it has been corrected?

I have been holding off but just have to ask did you have any of the Grandeur flush or lack of or sewer odors in you cabin this cruise. We were on the 5/13 sailing and did so I was curious if it still is a problem or if it has been corrected?

I did notice the sewer smell maybe 2-3 times throughout the trip but not in our room.

I think I smelled it briefly by the stairs by our room around deck 4-5.

Heading back to Chops tonight for our final dinner of the trip. However I did do a driveby to check out what they had in the Windjammer tonight. The huge oversized pan of nachos definitely caught my eye. That woman's arm is not one of the toppings though.

2f37bd1fbe8c72f3c6339b1c0fbea2be.jpg

Heading back to Chops tonight for our final dinner of the trip. However I did do a driveby to check out what they had in the Windjammer tonight. The huge oversized pan of nachos definitely caught my eye. That woman's arm is not one of the toppings though.

I have quoted you as the one with all the info. My family is on this cruise and are in need of a pick up in the morning. Their pickup is asking me to ask you, are you getting in a little late. They are saying they arrive at eight or nine. What have you heard. Thanks for the ride and the pictures of my family members. Great review::D

I have quoted you as the one with all the info. My family is on this cruise and are in need of a pick up in the morning. Their pickup is asking me to ask you, are you getting in a little late. They are saying they arrive at eight or nine. What have you heard. Thanks for the ride and the pictures of my family members. Great review::D

I believe we are arriving on time. If I hear otherwise I will let you know.

I believe we are arriving on time. If I hear otherwise I will let you know.

You are scheduled to arrive at Cape Henry pilots at 2230 tonight but this is subject to change . I believe it will be earlier so as to get you along side the pier between 7 and 8 am

The longshore labor is order for 7 and 8 am in the morning