Drink package up to $60 a day.

4 minutes ago, BonnieSte said:

Guess I don't have to worry about whether or not to get the drink package any more. That price is crazy.  $71.00 a day would be a whole lot of alcohol.

It goes on sail regularly in the cruise planner at about $50. It also includes water, specialty coffees, some smoothies. Really easy to hit the 50 mark by late afternoon. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, BonnieSte said:

Guess I don't have to worry about whether or not to get the drink package any more. That price is crazy.  $71.00 a day would be a whole lot of alcohol.

Completely agree. The cruise itinerary and times in port is often overlooked, but It's a value to some who like to drink from breakfast to bedtime. We just had $550 in OBC and used some of that.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ryano said:

Its been running 52.00 - 56.00 on our Harmony cruise in September but is now on sale for 49.00.   

It was $46 for our sailings on September 8, and September 15.. That sale ended Sunday.. 

• Like 1

What am I seeing is $71 for Deluxe Package WITH 1 Device Voom Surf/Stream.   The Deluxe Package (just beverage without the internet included)  by itself is currently showing up for me at $56 per person, per day. 

Take another look and see.

• Like 1

Keep in mind that every sailing has different pricing. Our cruise later this year has ranged from $49 (on sale) - $52 (full price). We have two next year. Our first sailing in March has been $50 since it was available for purchase. It's $52 as of today. The second sailing in August just came out fairly recently and was $54, it then increased to $57, and is $60 as of today. Our November 2019 and August 2020 sailing are both 5 nights and on the same ship and the difference is $49 for one and $60 for the other currently. That should give you a good idea of how different it can be.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BonnieSte said:

Wow! $72 is a lot!  Our current price for Oasis is $57, and we are really debating it! One thing we think about is that cost also includes fancy coffee (me) and bottle water (DH)

• Like 1

I'm tired of RCCL's "dynamic" pricing - set a freeking price and stick with it .......  Everytime I think of booking another cruise with them the crazy fluctuating pricing scams push me away .....  It's why I've been mostly cruising Celebrity, Princess and HAL when I can get bev pacakges included in the upfront price, and often at better fares than Royal's base fares ......

• Like 6

Checking cruise planner and the drink package went up today for a few or our cruises.  Most expensive is Anthem at $79.80 CAD.  Yikes.

Wonder if this is fallout of all the $18 packages they sold?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BonnieSte said:

Are you a boozer?  If the answer is yes...it is a good deal.

Enjoy your cruise, and drink responsibly.  😀

Edited by Kingofcool1947
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Wow! $72 is a lot!  Our current price for Oasis is $57, and we are really debating it! One thing we think about is that cost also includes fancy coffee (me) and bottle water (DH)

I will be on the Oasis and was bordering on getting it. It was $57.00 / $67.26 w/tips then it went up to the $72 w/tips. We don't drink specialty coffee and the bottled water isn't to expensive so it won't work for us.

Our cruise has just increased from $57 to $60

As we turn Diamond before this cruise we will give the package a miss and take the free drinks and pay for any extra unless it drops to the $46 I have paid on all my other cruises

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sizzlechest said:

Question about the Oasis... I know you can't use it at Starbucks, but is there another place where you can get a cappuccino in the morning? If so, where?

Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, MDR, Windjammer.

• Like 2

Just noticed my package went up to $60/day too. Wasn’t sure it was worth it and was hoping it would go down.  

Question: do they automatically add the extra gratuity to the per day price in the package? Some were saying $60 $72 w/ gratuity. 

• Like 1