P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

4 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Thank you Sarah, just waiting for people to arrive so I can start eating... 

Andy 

Unfortunately, we are out this afternoon, do you do deliveroo to Woking ?. Happy birthday to Beth.

• Like 2

Cracking day here, just come in for 10 min to cool off. Happy birthday to anybody who is having one or if I have missed it. I hope everyone's pets are well or bearing up if not. kalos is right about statistics, I started sleeping on the bedroom floor when I heard 95% of men die in bed, better to be safe than sorry. Maybe the other 5% get run over by buses, or buzzes as me mate from Brum says. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

HP on bacon is just wrong... 🥓😊

Scorching down here, we are having afternoon tea in the garden for our Beth's 21st, so been out getting the garden ready and off to pick the cake up in a bit. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Andy & Michelle xx

HP on bacon is the only sauce for me, Ketchup is only acceptable on burgers or fish and chips.

Edited by terrierjohn
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

Maybe the other 5% get run over by buses, or buzzes as me mate from Brum says. 

That made me chuckle Phil. Not long ago when a doctor in Scotland was being interviewed about  Covid vaccines, she kept pronouncing doses as 'dozys' Our dialects are wonderful.

Avril

• Like 2

Sat in the Summer House with a G and T, Daughter in law and 2 Grandsons will be joining us shortly for a meal.

1st time we have seen eldest Grandson since September, he has just come home from University having completed his degree.

We have a fruit cake that his Grandma made for his 21st birthday last New Years Eve.

He never got home then but it should still be good having been sealed in a tin.

Edited by Bloodaxe
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Bloodaxe said:

Sat in the Summer House with a G and T, Daughter in law and 2 Grandsons will be joining us shortly for a meal.

1st time we have seen eldest Grandson since September, he has just come home from University having completed his degree.

We have a fruit cake that his Grandma made for his 21st birthday last New Years Eve.

He never got home then but it should still be good having been sealed in a tin.

Have a lovely time today 

4 hours ago, zap99 said:

Just booked a table. I was going to mention the Indian variant, but that would be a bit flippant.🤣

Indian virus with Greek names.If you ask me it's all a meze.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

It's been a nice lazy day.

We had a walk along the beach promenade and have been sitting for hours looking out to sea.

We can see the daily DFDS ferry to Amsterdam on the horizon.

Graham.

IMG_20210612_150557.jpg

1623515201887449295122863913420.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

That made me chuckle Phil. Not long ago when a doctor in Scotland was being interviewed about  Covid vaccines, she kept pronouncing doses as 'dozys' Our dialects are wonderful.

Avril

I love the different accents across the U.K. and words are different.

Your jab is our jag (because the needle is jaggy, a colloquialism for anything sharp like a nettle or thistle). Never fall into the jaggy nettles.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Billy Connolly is the only person who has made me laugh until my sides were sore. We have seen him live a few times at the top of his game and he is so funny if you understand the brogue.

In my opinion the best comedian ever, have followed him since his big banana feet tour when I first saw him live. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

In my opinion the best comedian ever, have followed him since his big banana feet tour when I first saw him live. 

In his early days he was a good singer, sang with the likes of Gerry Rafferty.

I like a good laugh and some comedians are really entertaining, I like Kevin Bridges and Michael McIntyre for example but they don’t make me laugh out loud like Billy.