Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

@Jimbo, I know you used to live in southern NJ . I just wanted to let you know that Channel 6  helicopter crashed last night in the Wharton state forest. The pilot and photographer did not survive. 

Wow, that's about 17  miles from where we lived in South Jersey, about 35 miles from Long Beach Island.

Watching lot of video's now about the crash. Looks like they still have not released the names of the 2 who died in the crash.

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We started watching Lawmen: Bass Reeves while waiting for the next Reacher episode.  Taylor Sheridan (Yellowstone) is one of the producers and it definitely has his style.  We're really enjoying it.  

I also really like Bass Reeves , great western based on a true story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Congratulations on your new addition to your family!  She is beautiful!  Just in time for Christmas!🎄 We have a Lola also in our household;  she is a rescue dog who originated in Alabama.  She will more than likely see her first snowstorm by next month.

Thank you. Lola isn’t a rescue dog per say however she came from crate living with other puppies and pee and poop so she was in fact rescued unbeknownst to us. We were scammed but she is a sweetie and getting care she needed. She tested positive for 3 of 6 testing for parasites, has a bad UTI.  She is done with 2 of 3 meds and on road to recovery.   

Raising a puppy is not for the faint of heart but so worth it.  We are all in love!  

We have not left her alone yet neither of us feel like she should be put in a crate too soon after what the poor thing has been through. If you look at picture her paws look brown they in fact should be white but they are stained from pee and poop. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Thank you. Lola isn’t a rescue dog per say however she came from crate living with other puppies and pee and poop so she was in fact rescued unbeknownst to us. We were scammed but she is a sweetie and getting care she needed. She tested positive for 3 of 6 testing for parasites, has a bad UTI.  She is done with 2 of 3 meds and on road to recovery.   

Raising a puppy is not for the faint of heart but so worth it.  We are all in love!  

We have not left her alone yet neither of us feel like she should be put in a crate too soon after what the poor thing has been through. If you look at picture her paws look brown they in fact should be white but they are stained from pee and poop. 

Wow, poor thing sure has been through a lot.  So glad you came into her life.  She is adorable and will make a great addition to your family.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Poor Lola!  She surely lucked out by being adopted by you!🥰

Our Lola is 3 years old, and had been in two homes, as well as finally being cared for by a Vet before she came to live with us;  she has issues when her momma (my daughter) heads out the door.  She starts to whimper, and sometimes she would begin to pant and shake.  Luckily, that's becoming less and less, but she will begin whimpering when our daughter walks out the door.  Lola will sometimes run into the room nearest the driveway and stands on her two legs;  when she sees the car pull out, she begins to bark loudly.  She is such a love;  we are so lucky to have this beautiful dog.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

That’s so cute! Do you keep them or are you expected to now ‘flock’ someone else?

From what I've been told, it will be taken away from here in a day or two;   I'm guessing it will then be flocking another house somewhere!😊   It really makes us smile!

• Like 8

Just now, Luckynana said:

Poor Lola!  She surely lucked out by being adopted by you!🥰

Our Lola is 3 years old, and had been in two homes, as well as finally being cared for by a Vet before she came to live with us;  she has issues when her momma (my daughter) heads out the door.  She starts to whimper, and sometimes she would begin to pant and shake.  Luckily, that's becoming less and less, but she will begin whimpering when our daughter walks out the door.  Lola will sometimes run into the room nearest the driveway and stands on her two legs;  when she sees the car pull out, she begins to bark loudly.  She is such a love;  we are so lucky to have this beautiful dog.

This Lola does the same with me leaving. She cry’s and scratches then she lays on my slippers until I return. My husband is a little hurt she doesn’t do the same for him 😀. He comes and goes far more often so she is used to him leaving and coming back. My vet suggested I leave more often. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Coralc said:

@HBE4 You were talking about Leonard and what he might do when he experiences snow. I just looked at the funniest compilation of photos today with cat prints in the snow, leading out of the house and circling quickly back to the door. It is called, "The Circle of Nope". 😃 "I am not going out in the snow. "

Google has it easily, but I am not going to post the link. It is kind of click baity. 

I found it. "The Circle of Nope", That's hilarious!

I can't wait until the first snow which unfortunately wont be for awhile. For the next 10 days, it's either going to be cold & dry or warm & rainy, which is a typical of El Nino weather patterns in New York. But I'm guessing when we do finally get some snow, Leonard won't even go far enough outside to even make a circle.  Probably more like the 2 tiny paw prints pictures.

• Haha 3

Tonight is three hours of Survivor.My prediction is that Austin will win and get 100% of jury votes.

That is not my granddogs wish.He had no interest in watching this season.

Tomorrow morning I am having Oral Surgery .Hopefully I will be on line tomorrow night or Friday to discuss Survivof.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, #55worktoplay said:

Thank you! Lola is in the right home with the right people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I need some bluetooth/computer tech help.  I always listen to my computer audio via bluetooth through my hearing aids and it's wonderful and clear.  Problem is it shows bluetooth is connected but can't have it connected to my hearing aids.  It worked fine this morning, as it has been for the past 2 years,  but something is all screwed up.  I shut down, restarted my computer, I turned off bluetooth and turned it back on.  No problem BUT hearing aids cannot be connected.  I click "connect" when I get the phonak (hearing aids) listing but I get a red message that the hearing aids cannot be connected.

I don't know what went wrong all of a sudden and I would appreciate any help I can get.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

I need some bluetooth/computer tech help.  I always listen to my computer audio via bluetooth through my hearing aids and it's wonderful and clear.  Problem is it shows bluetooth is connected but can't have it connected to my hearing aids.  It worked fine this morning, as it has been for the past 2 years,  but something is all screwed up.  I shut down, restarted my computer, I turned off bluetooth and turned it back on.  No problem BUT hearing aids cannot be connected.  I click "connect" when I get the phonak (hearing aids) listing but I get a red message that the hearing aids cannot be connected.

I don't know what went wrong all of a sudden and I would appreciate any help I can get.  

If I am understanding correctly it was working at one time and is not now.  

Have you connected to anything else that is near?  Sometimes I connect to my iPad and forget. When I try to connect to something else I have to disconnect from the iPad before I can connect to something else.  This might not be your problem but worth checking. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Tonight is three hours of Survivor.My prediction is that Austin will win and get 100% of jury votes.

Tomorrow morning I am having Oral Surgery .Hopefully I will be on line tomorrow night or Friday to discuss Survivof.

Have a painless experience, Lenny!

14 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Good that your son & partner’s flights  weren’t impacted by the weather.  Your grandsons will look adorable in their sheep onesies.

Crib service was very special.  'Away in a Manager' always makes me well up. 

The kids looked cute (and warm)in their onesieIMG-20231220-WA0026.thumb.jpg.da4f48ae02bab6fa4df1f397d0ada251.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, #55worktoplay said:

So glad for her she has found a loving family to give her a for ever home

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Best of luck with your Oral Surgery tomorrow, Lenny.  It's never a fun time.  I hope all will be well.

• Like 2