Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

For Bucky, that all he needs. For you Pat, and then "island lady" . If anything a great conversation starter. 

Yeah, I thought about that....but then....maybe I should then don my true identity:   "Swamp Lady".  😄 

• Haha 1

I know I posted this before somewhere on CC.

My screen name is the pen name I got when I married my dH.

His last name is a form of LION, so I became a lionesss  the third s is for my first name Sue.

30 years this summer.

Stay healthy

• Like 7

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Well...my area Alligators think "Swamp Lady" is classy.  

Oh...wait...that is when they are chasing the ladies around from pond to pond at night.  😄 🐊❤️

I used to watch Swamp hunters on TV where they hunted down and killed 100s of Alligators for money.

32 minutes ago, island lady said:

Well...my area Alligators think "Swamp Lady" is classy.  

Oh...wait...that is when they are chasing the ladies around from pond to pond at night.  😄 🐊❤️

Swamp Lady makes me think of a Louisiana bayou.  Island Lady connotes a lifestyle, whether you live on an island or not.

• Like 1

You don't have to think, scratching your head, to figure out what my name means.

If DH and I book the Bella cruise, we probably will be the only ones with below diamond status from this thread and probably will never see any of you. 😞  And no we can't build up points until then.....😠  We're Emerald.  For us a slow climb to the next level.  Slow but fun.

Edit: I thought I was on the Bella thread! lol

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

OMG, trying this on the weekend. BBQ ribs and mashed potato chips. Sam the Cooking Guy, coming through in the clutch again. Maybe Ketchup or All Dressed?  A wait and see. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Happy Birthday Eric!

He thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  He had a busy day with work and friends and family calls for his BD.

We had a very nice dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants.  

Ate too much and had a nice bottle of pinot grigio, sure was nice to be out to eat!  I brought home my cannoli, not sure it will make it thru the night.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

OMG, trying this on the weekend. BBQ ribs and mashed potato chips. Sam the Cooking Guy, coming through in the clutch again. Maybe Ketchup or All Dressed?  A wait and see. 

I know what I'm trying with that extra bag of all dressed in the cupboard

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

He thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  He had a busy day with work and friends and family calls for his BD.

We had a very nice dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants.  

Ate too much and had a nice bottle of pinot grigio, sure was nice to be out to eat!  I brought home my cannoli, not sure it will make it thru the night.

How did I miss this. Happy Birthday to Eric. Sounds like he had a great day. 

• Like 1