Diamond+ Laundry Perk

We are D+ and sailing soon on a couple of B2B2Bs.  Is the complementary bag of laundry per person or per stateroom?  Just trying to start planning on what we will need to pack.

thanks in advance!!

Jess from NB 

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

16 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

What is safe to put in the laundry bag? Just sturdy clothes like denim jeans, khakis, cotton shirts, socks and such? 

My husband uses it for tshirts, socks, shorts and underwear.  I use mine for workout clothes and socks.   I would never put my good jeans in it.

Sherri🙂

• Thanks 1

We use it every cruise.  T shirts, socks, underwear, shorts, etc.  As stated do not put anything in the bag that is too delicate or you would be devastated to lose.  Very hot water used.  Also remember that the bags to fill are very small .

• Thanks 1

We've used on whatever day. I just ask our cabin steward for the bag.  Sometimes I need the first bag early in the cruise because we've been traveling for several days before we even board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I find that the very hot water and drying is really hard on the elastic in shorts. It just destroys the stretchiness. I wouldn't put anything you are really fond of in the bags. 

• Thanks 1

You may want to take along a few twist ties like the ones you see in the supermarket for securing bags of veggies and fruit. The plastic strip you remove from the laundry bag does not always come off cleanly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zebra36 said:

You may want to take along a few twist ties like the ones you see in the supermarket for securing bags of veggies and fruit. The plastic strip you remove from the laundry bag does not always come off cleanly.

Great suggestion.  Not only do the plastic ties from the bag not come off cleanly, but it isn't very durable and if you're packing that baby as full as we usually do, the plastic tie just slides off the top !

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, davekathy said:

We use the perk for socks and underwear only. We always overpack but still like using the perk. 

I did have to use the regular laundry on the Infinity once.  We were sailing from Buenos Aries and had done a few days on our own first.  Waiting for a bus one day a bird did his business all over me!  Yucky.   My shorts and shirt needed a laundry.   I needed a shower.   Sent out the clothes as soon as we boarded.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, zebra36 said:

I pack scotch tape and apply that to the bag, can fit more in it then twisting tying the top.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MomtoCCC said:

Is this D+ perk only?  Or does regular Diamond have this perk?  I remember using once but must have paid for it.

I don't know.  We're D+ and each can do one bag.

• 2 weeks later...