The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday July 12th, 2023

richwmn

Thank you Rich, thank you Debbie, thank you Vanessa, thank you Ann, and thank you Dixie for all your work. And thank you everyone for being here!

Got up early today to go have labs done for my upcoming six month checkup. Crazy but I couldn't find my car keys! I last drove my car about a week ago. Finally looked in the car - and there they were. It has the keyless ignition so has a large fob. Too bulky for my pocket so it is on a caribiner that I clip to my belt loop. Somehow it slipped off and got wedged between the seat and console.

The doctor is coming sometime Friday with her portable ultrasound to look at Sam's tumor. It should put us somewhat at ease, one way or other. 

Stay Safe!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. It is going to be very warm today and I intend to go into the pool at the house DS rented later today. 

@JazzyV Vanessa, my condolences and prayers for you and BFF .Prayers for Ruth and her family as well. It is so sad even when one knows death is coming.

We have not had plastic bags available in NY for several years.We have all become accustomed  to bringing our own bags into any store to avoid having to pay for a bag.

I enjoy watching Dr Pol and have a lot of respect for cows and vets.I only saw a cow up close  when I was in my twenties.Such a city girl.

Yesterday it took my DS twenty minutes to get his car one block from the parking garage to the building where we saw the oncology surgeon. DH is wobbly yet and never could have managed the steep hill down to the parking lot,even with assistance from me.He  realized then why I asked him to come with us.One more appointment  this week...three next week.As he gets stronger I will be able to manage by myself again,I hope.

We spent the afternoon at the rental house with our NH family.They will kidnap us again today after a Bronx Zoo visit and DD and DSIL will join us for dinner  and a belated 75th birthday for Lou. Tana has her nursing friend staying with her while we are gone as even the teenager deigned to join us!It is like a vacation. 

Be careful in the heat if it applies.

Edited by smitty34877
  • Like 27

Good morning, everyone!   

It is a chilly, gloomy start to the day here in mid-Michigan.  It finally hit 60F and the projected high is 74.  I'm fine with that!  My allergies have been kicking up a storm the past few days.  My left eye is really itchy.  I have eye drops for it when it gets that way, but even those have their limit.  We have nothing planned for today except a walk around the neighborhood.  

Today's meal is really easy and should be very tasty.  The trick to this first recipe is to continuously baste the salmon with the butter while cooking.  https://www.recipetineats.com/garlic-butter-salmon-recipe/

garlicbuttersalmon1.thumb.jpg.992902c5d01b7950cea1fa2253e7a2d7.jpg

This next one is super easy as it is a sheet pan recipe that comes complete with asparagus and potatoes - all done together!   https://cafedelites.com/sheet-pan-garlic-butter-baked-salmon/

Garlicbuttersalmon2.thumb.jpg.88cbf1ed9b29059ae8c307e88a7f4167.jpg

This last recipe bakes the salmon in a packet, allowing it to steam in the packet and producing a nice, soft texture to the fish.  You finish it off by broiling for a minute or two to brown up the top, if you wish.  https://www.primaverakitchen.com/garlic-butter-salmon-in-foil-recipe/

garlicbuttersalmon3.thumb.jpg.dd7d45eaebcd994e1d7ca73e08d44dc1.jpg

I hope you enjoy the recipes and find one method of preparation that works for you.  Salmon is a very healthy meal choice!   

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 9

Slight change of plans today.  While the heat will be brutal later I was able to walk in my neighborhood this morning and even retrieve the recycling cart after it had been emptied.

Today's sunrise is from one year ago today, taken from the Middle School across the street from me.

hcmsdawm712.thumb.jpg.13055b27d4295c3b340a6032fc8c7780.jpg

Roy

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning to All!

I love cows!!  I got hooked on watching the Hoof GP on YT.  He is a hoof trimmer from Scotland.  His love for cows comes through and the sights he shows of Scotland are amazing.  I find myself going "awh" alot when I watch him.  I had an etch-a-sketch as a child though never really liked it and I always have a paper bag for ripening avocados or putting it over my head!!

LOL on the quote, finally love salmon (hated it for such a long time), I will pass on the drink and wine and have never been to the port (or South America!).

Yesterday I had my last session for the research study.  Found out the purpose of the study - decision making in younger versus older people.  Do people make decisions based on the known or safe answer or are they exploring/taking a chance.  Hypothesis is that younger people explore and older people choose the known or safer choice.  (I am paraphrasing here)  I thinking I explore/take chances more than most people my age.  Very, very interesting and I will enjoy reading the final paper - in a couple of years!!  

I am sore from working out yesterday.  After having a month off, it is hard to get back to it.  Today is going to be a hot one - AGAIN - but we thought we might get some monsoon action.  No go but there is a chance today.  Meeting a friend for coffee and have to start getting everything set up to substitute this school year.

Thoughts for those on the care list and cheers to those celebrating.

Have a great hump day everyone!!

• Like 24

Last evening I happened to watch an old episode of Dr. Pol that was all about dairy cows and family dairy farms. I did not have an Etch-a-Sketch and when I tried one I didn't enjoy it.

The garlic-butter salmon would be OK with me and so would Roy's alternative. The cocktail probably would not be. Riesling, like most German and Austrian grape varieties, grows well in the Finger Lakes. I'll suggest Red Newt 2019 Glacier Ridge Riesling. I haven't been to Puerto Chacabuco.

This morning I take my car back to the dealer to have the part installed. I made the appointment online before they called to say that the part had arrived, because I suspected that if I waited to book, there might not be any slots open today. They called yesterday afternoon. After that, another stop at Wally World.

Packing for the conference has gotten a little more complicated, because they notified me that the room in which I'm scheduled to present a session has a projector and cables, but no computer, so I should bring a laptop. The closes thing I have is a Chromebook, which will work, but I have to complete the presentation in Google Slides instead of PowerPoint.

Uberalienabduction.thumb.jpg.2487b3bec8db9d0606b116d41f5c05ce.jpg

• Like 16
  • Haha 12

6 minutes ago, Nickelpenny said:

Good Morning to All!

I love cows!!  I got hooked on watching the Hoof GP on YT.  He is a hoof trimmer from Scotland.  His love for cows comes through and the sights he shows of Scotland are amazing.  I find myself going "awh" alot when I watch him.  I had an etch-a-sketch as a child though never really liked it and I always have a paper bag for ripening avocados or putting it over my head!!

LOL on the quote, finally love salmon (hated it for such a long time), I will pass on the drink and wine and have never been to the port (or South America!).

Yesterday I had my last session for the research study.  Found out the purpose of the study - decision making in younger versus older people.  Do people make decisions based on the known or safe answer or are they exploring/taking a chance.  Hypothesis is that younger people explore and older people choose the known or safer choice.  (I am paraphrasing here)  I thinking I explore/take chances more than most people my age.  Very, very interesting and I will enjoy reading the final paper - in a couple of years!!  

I am sore from working out yesterday.  After having a month off, it is hard to get back to it.  Today is going to be a hot one - AGAIN - but we thought we might get some monsoon action.  No go but there is a chance today.  Meeting a friend for coffee and have to start getting everything set up to substitute this school year.

Thoughts for those on the care list and cheers to those celebrating.

Have a great hump day everyone!!

So are you saying if I put a paper bag over my head it will ripen! 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

I also love cows.  Think of the many contributions that cows have made in our lives.  Milk, steak, roasts, hamburgers, brisket, beef ribs, and of course leather.  I am sure that some people will think I am being a mean jerky, when it comes to cows, but the subject of cows really moooves me.

• Like 9
  • Haha 12

Good morning Dailyites. 

A quick check in to say you were prayed for this morning and I sent blessings and love up for our Daily-ites. Extra prayers for those losing loved ones.

It has been hectic at Seasick Sailor's house. My sister's flight is in the air, my Step son has been driving since 6am (Alabama) friends are driving from Louisiana. I have last minute marketing to get done before we leave for the airport. Looks like it will be 104 for Allen's Birthday party Friday..

My friend who was going to make the taco meat has a sick hubby. He had tests done and a CT scan with contrast last night. Has been on antibiotics but still ill. So just in case I'll run to market and buy all the taco stuff to make. 

I'll take my sis out to the sanctuary tomorrow to visit Oliver. I can't have him til after he clears the vetting, is chipped, and neutered on Friday. Can't wait to see his sweet face!

@kazu hoping Ivan is on the mend. 

Gotta run!

image.png.20c5f4ad0cd66e6ee9975a7a54197168.png

• Like 26

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I appreciate all aspects of cows - they're actually cute when they are babies, then for the milk they give so I can have cereal and yogurt, and then later for the yummy steaks/burgers they provide for our nourishment.  Yep, I'm a carnivore through and through.  DS had an Etch a Sketch as a child; I think it ended up being donated to a charity.  Like others, I distinctly remember the elimination of paper bags because we were using up our valuable forests, and plastic bags became a way of life.  We've been bringing our own reusable bags (some of which I've made myself) for the past few years.  There's always a bag of bags in both vehicles.

Well our clear skies are back - the clouds never did bring rain yesterday, just cooler temperatures.  The smoke is back though, so that's not a good thing.  We're expecting a high of +22C (71F), so while it won't be hot, it will be comfortable.  Sorry to hear the heat wave that's affecting some of our Dailyites, and saw news reports of the flooding in Vermont - devastating!

@smitty34877I'm so glad your DS was able to assist you with Lou getting to the oncology appointment yesterday.  It's heartening to me to hear that you're in the rental and are taking a well deserved break - and that the teenager has decided to join you!  I'm happy that Tana's friend is capable of being left to care for her needs in the family's absence.

Not a lot happening here today, maybe some yard work cleaning out weeds and general tidying up.  I think the only parts of the drink of the day I'd like are the cherry liquor and maraschino cherry.  I'll give a pass on the wine, but am definitely going to add the menu suggestion to my recipe file.  We often have salmon, and it's nice to have another way of preparing it.  We still have a lot of leftover fresh veggies in the fridge, so I think tonight will see us having air fryer chicken wings with crudites and dip on the deck for dinner.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning / afternoon to all Daily-ites , Rich and all contributors , I was happy to see that today it was the turn for another nice port we had been to on one of the HAL ships , Puerto Chacabuco  . We were there on Feb 2nd , 2015 with the Zaandam on our cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires. 

In a way we were a little bit lucky to do our small group tour from the port that day because on the last cruise before ours some upset local fisherman had been on strike and occupied and blocked the bridge which was near the port and none of the groups or large tours were able to get past the strikers .

Beautiful scenery when we approached the port which is very small and where we had to tender. 

70833972_DSCN20042.thumb.JPG.52054590fe65bac32b2ba82bc008af09.JPG

DSCN2008.thumb.JPG.bd0bb72e5c3df9456c58dc455b71a6e3.JPG

780071353_DSCN20103.thumb.JPG.233fd1bca9210c8893e4a68aacf61ff2.JPG

1729516710_P20207842.thumb.JPG.9da00f4a9165a491cd77cc196613f4b2.JPG

After a short walk out of port we found our mini bus and met up with our guide 
Here we are crossing the bridge which was guarded by a number of local police so there would be no disruption or occupation by strikers .

1339263941_DSCN20152.thumb.JPG.c063e20ca432dfab3022196758fb0070.JPG

After a nice scenic ride we entered the National Parc where we admired the beautiful flora and fauna and scenery .

402802382_DSCN20402.thumb.JPG.302020747e443c716e44e3d9c3666523.JPG

426882317_DSCN20222.thumb.JPG.e1f3256136ed608e970a8fc67b95a074.JPG

P2020710.thumb.JPG.d5985c6591fe011c66c5d622cb3fb220.JPG

1777809124_DSCN20282.thumb.JPG.119c050ca0f2112053d24b514b1c4c5f.JPG

1629355138_DSCN20452.thumb.jpg.43bd79a6c297bb925074527cd7de0125.jpg

713194895_DSCN20412.thumb.jpg.a4a626598b93dce1a3535c784acb19d7.jpg

After another short ride we stopped in the middle of nowhere had to walk through some fields and grazing lands to end up at a large hall converted from an old barn where we were welcomed by the locals with a drink 

DSCN2050.thumb.JPG.e50eb613306c2c88bd647c8b085e9012.JPG

1145780507_DSCN20532.thumb.JPG.1f4d2c5628887eff9011b3f94513b353.JPG

786807443_DSCN20902.thumb.JPG.421fe6db4e119e2e868b23a80bb68899.JPG

809677018_DSCN20542.thumb.JPG.d7c95178041dd06f37212c5899998a74.JPG

In the fire place a lamb was being roasted for those who chose lamb for lunch while I had a couple of delicious empanadas , with two different kind of fillings .

1180112772_DSCN20552.thumb.jpg.b6d0abc307c643fb550d666d2950a84a.jpg

1590084641_DSCN20762.thumb.jpg.ac1eb96016d4367dab671e1b0db760d2.jpg

1356175637_DSCN20742.thumb.JPG.fc72ffa9648cfdd612c2e9e8bb5d0f10.JPG

After lunch it was time for a lovely show of a Folk dance teacher doing a number of dances with some of his pupils .

1175885282_DSCN20652.thumb.JPG.ca2a0a40fbd28f655bd1437aa55fe306.JPG

1242776888_DSCN20813.thumb.JPG.4320487949a43325b427b2eefba566f4.JPG

112538025_DSCN20602.thumb.JPG.bc151799f9e765296bfe7e606d4ce4ec.JPG

At the end of this lovely show a couple from our tour were chosen to participate  , here is DW , Martha , glad I did not have to perform .

635911165_DSCN20702.thumb.JPG.9c9be9b18e644925905e069b8639a1e2.JPG

63517832_DSCN20782.thumb.JPG.4c9cc5fe632bed4a44ade375a3194947.JPG

It was than time to start to go back on a different scenic route to port .

1538590692_DSCN20922.thumb.JPG.632e7b066101ac57e975338d2a43cc66.JPG

P2020694.thumb.JPG.7ca82b1dcfaf6b97293c925879d6675c.JPG

585588997_P20206962.thumb.JPG.9dd2369ee08f06cc453b60e5aacafd40.JPG

55909324_DSCN21002.thumb.JPG.d7086c8944223a1691c78fedb79957b9.JPG

A wonderful day was had by all , leaving than to go through all of the many channels and fjords towards Ponta Arenas where we would arrive 3 days later 

1064529701_DSCN21132.thumb.JPG.45fa278db197349e98bd3b408f7c6357.JPG

Hope I did not take up too much space today but it was very hard to choose from the many pictures I had , while describing a little bit of the wonderful day and our story of Port Chacabuco.

Tony 😄
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 6

Good morning, and happy hump day.  It's a bit cooler here this am, was supposed to rain, but it missed us.  Now the forecast has rain for the afternoon and evening.  We really need it.  The meal today sounds good, not sure about the drink.   Cows are good, we use paper bags, haven't been to the port.  We enjoy All Creatures Great and Small, lots of cows for the docs to take care on that show.

We booked a cruise online yesterday, the computer took all of our info, but the credit card section won't work.  Will have to call this morning.  

Now, I need to get motivated for my walk...joined our local YMCA the other day, so we can go there if it's too hot or cold!  

Prayers and cheers for all who need them, have a great day! Karen

• Like 21

Good morning. Hot, dry and windy.... same old, same old. I will be hauling some water to one of the plant beds where things are looking a bit dry. Otherwise, no real plans for the day. I am feeling a bit draggy today so I think it will be a day to sit and read. Maybe get another bunch of books off to thrift store tomorrow.

Best wishes to all. I do think of you and send positive thoughts and prayers to those on the care list which Jazzy keeps so well for us. I have a couple of friends here I need to check in on... so will add that to my easy to do list.

Take care all.

Susan and the dogs who plan for a lazy day.

• Like 23

Good Wednesday Morning Dailyites!  I went to therapy yesterday and found out that my therapist does not know left from right, so for half of my time with her she was working on my left shoulder instead of my right side.  Ummm..... Attended my zoom training, but the trainer (the boss who hired me for this) left out so much information, that when the zoom was done, I asked my co worker, who has worked on previous campaigns with me, what her phone number was, called her, told her to watch the training videos, gave her some of the basic information, then got on the phones, started calling, and after an hour and a half, our power went out.  I sent in the wrong hours, then had to go back in, email the bosses, and the about ten go in and do my time clock on the computer.  Turns out that the power company is doing some kind of work down the main drag to Atlanta, so we will probably lose power again today..

I love cows.  Every summer when we went to Grandpas house in Woodstock VT, we would stop before we got into town at the Green Mountain Riding Stables (originally where my Dad grew up at the Ordway (?) Farms, and then on day two we would drive the back roads, and if there were cows by the fences, Dad would stop the car and let me out to pet them.  He had a picture of me kissing a cow, I really wish I knew what happened to that.

Chuck's mom was rushed to the hospital again yesterday., apparently she has been having UTI and she gets weak, woozy, confused,  etc.  Chuck wants to fly home and see Momma Norma before he starts his new chemo treatments, so when his brother said, no need to come out this time, maybe next time she has an event, I told him that he needs to call his brother today, and go home for a few days to see his mom.

So today is some life planning days, grocery shopping, walk the dog, call the people in TX, cook dinner and hopefully finish watching Doctor Blake on Britbox.

I like paper bags, if they have handles.  I reuse plastic bags for trash can liners,  kitty litter removal, so I guess I do recycle them, but the fact that we as a culture haven't really figured out how to reuse plastics into larger constructions (floating bridges) we probably should learn how to live without it. Remember in The Graduate, the future is plastics. 

OHYxos.png

70b8cd1f50bdc6cefbe4540c20806ae0.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

Good morning / afternoon to all Daily-ites , Rich and all contributors , I was happy to see that today it was the turn for another nice port we had been to on one of the HAL ships , Puerto Chacabuco  . We were there on Feb 2nd , 2015 with the Zaandam on our cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires. 

In a way we were a little bit lucky to do our small group tour from the port that day because on the last cruise before ours some upset local fisherman had been on strike and occupied and blocked the bridge which was near the port and none of the groups or large tours were able to get past the strikers .

Beautiful scenery when we approached the port which is very small and where we had to tender. 

Here we are crossing the bridge which was guarded by a number of local police so there would be no disruption or occupation by strikers .

After a nice scenic ride we entered the National Parc where we admired the beautiful flora and fauna and scenery .

After another short ride we stopped in the middle of nowhere had to walk through some fields and grazing lands to end up at a large hall converted from an old barn where we were welcomed by the locals with a drink 

In the fire place a lamb was being roasted for those who chose lamb for lunch while I had a couple of delicious empanadas , with two different kind of fillings .

After lunch it was time for a lovely show of a Folk dance teacher doing a number of dances with some of his pupils .

At the end of this lovely show a couple from our tour were chosen to participate  , here is DW , Martha , glad I did not have to perform .

A wonderful day was had by all , leaving than to go through all of the many channels and fjords towards Ponta Arenas where we would arrive 3 days later 

Hope I did not take up too much space today but it was very hard to choose from the many pictures I had , while describing a little bit of the wonderful day and our story of Port Chacabuco.

Tony 😄

Great memories as we did this excursion and enjoyed lunch an entertainment at this hacienda. Thanks.

• Like 14

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I appreciate cows, not only for their milk and meat. I used to have an Etch a Sketch. I remember growing up and using paper bags that would break, especially if it rained. Now I use washable reusable bags. Typical Hitchcock quote. I'll pass on the meal (fish), drink and wine. The Habeas Corpus  is so important. 

I was in Puerto Chacabuco on my SA/Antarctica cruise on the Zaandam.

Thanks to all for the condolences on the passing of my friend Ruth. BFF and I spent last evening trying to send flowers to her parents. He was trying to do it online and it wouldn't complete, so he called and got someone who was hard to understand and got the spelling of the names wrong, so he had to call again. I constructed the message for the card. This AM I got a WhatsApp from Ruth's DM, so had to again send my condolences. 🥲 It's going to be hot here today and tomorrow. I need to get the lawn mowed either today or tomorrow, as we're supposed to have bad storms tomorrow evening, with high winds and possible power outages.

@ottahand7 Nice photos.

@Cruzin Terri Sorry you're having rainy weather on your trip. 

@smitty34877 I'm so glad DS was able to help with DH's appointment yesterday. Good luck with all the upcoming appointments. I'm glad you're able to spend time with the NH family and relax a bit. Also good that Tana's nursing friend will stay with her.

@Seasick Sailor Busy, busy. I hope your friend's DH feels better soon. 

@sailingdutchy Great photos, Tony.

@Copper10-8 Fun memes!

@marshhawk Oh my on the therapist and the work issues. I hope Chuck's DM Norma will be ok, and agree he should go see her before he begins his new treatments. 

@kazu I hope Ivan is doing better.

@luvteaching Thinking of you and Jeff.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

A few pictures from Puerto Chacabuco

Approaching

1468552791_001-12_21.18ApproachingPuertoChacobucoChile.thumb.jpg.bdf6a274caede6a667cf68ea12f7706b.jpg

485859214_047-12_21.18PuertoChacabuco.thumb.jpg.9a20c0f863ea7accd4165ceaedc3ca9c.jpg

Monkey Puzzle Tree (Araucaria araucana) native to central and southern Chile

672864967_007-12_21.18MonkeyPuzzleTree.thumb.jpg.0ada959cdbd13ddbd770269ee906090e.jpg

Waterfall of the Virgin Mary

562170346_009-12_21.18CascadaDeLaVirgenPuertoAysen.thumb.jpg.4af61858b8fe4894527efaad4dc76ce5.jpg

68611125_013-11_21.18VirgendeLaCascada.thumb.jpg.1202243a4e102b13de6d1dfea9031b6a.jpg

Rio Simpson National Reserve

576745792_017-12_21.18RoSimpsonNationalReserve.thumb.jpg.ad0fcbfced7cde9105c61cb754cbdcb3.jpg

View at lunch stop, Cinco Rios Lodge, Coyhaique, Chile

1863339718_029-12_21.18ViewatlunchstopCoyhaiqueChile.thumb.jpg.900b0766258283d03782a575cebb8459.jpg

Zaandam anchored in Chacabuco

933769940_045-12_21.18ZaandamanchoredinChacabucoChile.thumb.jpg.322320057ce96d08378ad6edfff5c6c8.jpg

Edited by JazzyV
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 8

43 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

Tony 😄

The more photos the better Tony.

Great photos.

Graham.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@JazzyV I’m so sorry for your loss!  It’s deep losing a close friend, as I lost a dear one at age 59. Of course I still talk to her, she’ll be with me forever. My sympathies to you, Ruth’s family and all who loved her. 🥀

I haven’t read today’s thread, just last night’s posts. Will catch up later🤞. m— 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, ottahand7 said:

In Puerto Chacabaco I did a HA shorex which was horseback riding in river country.  It was a gloomy day and cool so I layered up and brought my fold up raincoat.  Before I got on my horse it started to sprinkle so I put on another layer.  It was a nice drive into Aysen district and Patagonia.   We had a great time and were treated to an excellent snack in a typical ranch home.   My horse was headstrong and always wanted to eat so I couldn't get any photos from our ride.  This was on Volendam Grand South America 2023. 

IMG_20230125_141240063_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230125_140415898.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_20230125_082003483_HDR.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_20230125_140412250.jpg

IMG_20230125_141628063_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230125_141313761_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230125_142424557_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230125_131637734_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230125_131636629_HDR.jpg

Nice photos.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for the Daily and Fleet reports. 

I love salmon as long as someone else cooks it. 

I absolutely adore cows. My sister used to work on a dairy farm. 

So, back from the doctor. We are changing up my meds a bit. I am off of the metformin. My Jardiance dose will be upped, and I will start on Rybelsus. We will see how that does. I will continue with diet and exercise and drinking lots of water. I am hopeful. 

Thinking of all on the care list. 

Celebrating with all who are celebrating. 

Have a safe and healthy day. 

• Like 21