The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday March 21st, 2024

kazu

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

I remember my masters defense like it was yesterday, 1977; it was at Rutgers-Newark, very near us here now, never thought I’d be living around here!  

Thank you!  I am giggling, thinking about when I did my two weeks comprehensive masters exams comprised  of five hours written exams,  major paper and orals here.     Both my kids got chicken pox and our DD ended up in hospital the day before my orals as they were on her eye.   But we all survived and I passed.  

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

DH and I did well today at the dermatologist's office.  His skin is too dry so she made recommendations for that.  Thankful for nothing major this time.

What did she recommend for the dry skin?  Mine is so dry it feels like I'm getting bitten up.  I got up in the middle of the night last night and put lotion on.

@RMLincoln State taxes can be a bear.  The Michigan return said for those born after 1956 to do one thing and those born before 1952 were to do another.  Ok, I was born in 1953.  What am I supposed to do?  That is why I bundled all mine up and dumped them on the desk of a tax preparer.  Now that Ohio and Michigan are straightened out, I will be able to do mine from this point forward.  

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon!

It's an overcast day and quite a bit cooler than earlier in the week but it's not raining so that's a plus. Way, way, way back in 1991 I defended my thesis and got my Masters Degree in Education. At that time you could do a 5th year or the Masters to get your permanent certification. They were the same cost and only a couple of credits difference so I did the Masters and never regretted it. My thesis was comparing a couple of different ways of teaching spelling. I can still see my DD DD (he'd be 98 tomorrow and passed 7 years ago) beaming from the top of his bald head as I walked up to get my degree. 

The last few days have been busy with water aerobics on Monday and Wednesday - the fun thing. PT on Tuesday and yesterday had the car in for routine servicing at the Toyota dealership. Such fun to sit around there. I took my book and read. The car did fine and I had one burnt out light bulb and they replaced a cabin filter and air filter. I'm at the stage where I can't do that myself so I'll have them do it. 

Tuesday night we had excitement on the road (about 3/4 of a mile down from me) but I slept through it. Some lady went after someone with a hammer and then took off. She is now in the local jail on charges including attempted murder. The victim was "code red" but haven't heard anything else on them. Usually my area is very sleepy but not Tuesday night/wee hours of Wednesday!

Ok - off to get laundry going, cleaning up and maybe indulging in a bit of reading a finish off my book. 

Karen

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, dfish said:

Ok, I was born in 1953.  What am I supposed to do? 

Maybe you didn't have to do anything with that part!

When I lived in Boston, I found the Massachusetts forms especially difficult, and longer than the Federal forms (for me, at least). As a certified tax preparer in New York, I once prepared a return for Massachusetts and three other states. The taxpayer had thought they needed to file as a New York resident, because New York was "home," but they hadn't lived or worked in New York at all that year. Doing so would have meant five returns instead of four, and would have resulted in higher total taxes.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

Good day and thanks all! Appreciate all the good wishes for DS, thanks @JazzyV@dfish@ger_77 @RMLincoln  We will look forward to his May convocation. 

@kazu yikes, I’m so sorry to hear the results, I will hope and pray the physio helps things. 
@Nickelpenny hope the surgery provides relief. 
Sandi, glad your checks went well.  Mine did too, thankfully.  

Salerno is an interesting port,  provides access to Amalfi as well.  Unfortunately the day we were in port I had to travel to Naples for an ultrasound.  

IMG_2991.jpeg

IMG_2992.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

That's unfortunate you had to get an ultrasound when you visited the lovely Naples.

I hope everything was fine and you were able to continue and enjoy your cruise.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon from a sunny and warm day at the beach

I can salute incredible kids. I know several that are just amazing. Like the Big Bang TV show occasionally. Never been to todays port.

It is distressing to see so many of our dailylites with health concerns. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully will be doing better soon.

The ground breaking was today for the new hospital in Merritt Island. The current hospital in Cocoa Beach is old and needs to be evacuated every time we have a hurricane. Only problem it will be a good distance and delayed response time to the new one. Not sure how that will be addressed. Maybe helicopters. That is how they transfer now to Melbourne or Orlando.

Another Spacex launch scheduled today, tomorrow and Monday. 

Stay safe and enjoy today

Charlene

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

Maybe you didn't have to do anything with that part!

When I lived in Boston, I found the Massachusetts forms especially difficult, and longer than the Federal forms (for me, at least). As a certified tax preparer in New York, I once prepared a return for Massachusetts and three other states. The taxpayer had thought they needed to file as a New York resident, because New York was "home," but they hadn't lived or worked in New York at all that year. Doing so would have meant five returns instead of four, and would have resulted in higher total taxes.

For mine it turns out that Michigan is not interested in the pension I receive from the Ohio Teachers Retirement System.  Ohio refunded what had been paid on that because I wasn't living there.  The only thing Michigan cared about was the miniscule annuity payments I was receiving and because that was so little, they declared me extremely low income and returned the taxes I had paid.  

• Like 19

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

DH and I did well today at the dermatologist's office.  His skin is too dry so she made recommendations for that.  Thankful for nothing major this time.

That is great news!

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Another sad fire death overnight.  A 15-year-old girl died last night in a house fire about 1 1/2 miles from me.

Roy

I'm sorry to hear that Roy.

Condolences to her family and friends.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I'll salute incredible kids, the Big Bang, and companies that care. The quote is probably true, but life can be hard after 70 too. I like the meal and drink, pass on the wine. I haven't been to Salerno. 3 good days in history.

It's sunny, but chilly here. At least the wind has finally died down some, but it's still breezy. I had a busy morning, after only 2.5 hours of sleep. I had a video conference with my financial planner; he said he hates to say it, but I should spend more money! That's why I need to get better, so I can travel. And maybe buy a new car; mine is 9 years old, but only 30k miles. Then I went to PT, but stopped at the PO. I have a mystery - I had a small package and 3 envelopes when I left the house, but one envelope was missing when I got to the PO. I've looked in the car, the garage, the yard. I'll have to look again once I recover a bit. I'm trying to work hard at PT despite the leg pain, in case I end up needing surgery. Tomorrow I see a UroGyne in the AM and the Neurosurgeon in the afternoon.

Sadly, they are investigating that devastating fire as a possible arson. I don't know if that's just protocol or if they suspect something.

@StLouisCruisers I'm glad the annual derm checkups went well. I need to find a dermatologist; BFF has one but I think he only does skin cancer care. 

@Crazy For Cats Nice photos, Jake. I'm glad this time your Tamarind dinner was better.

@aliaschief The light and laser show sounds awesome! I hope you see it.

@dfish I'm sorry the PT person didn't think you'd made any progress. What's next?

@Nickelpenny I'm glad you have a plan and that the surgery will be less extensive. Prayers it has you back to your normal self.

@marshhawk I'm glad you were able to do some work, and talk to people.

@kazu I hope the physio helps you. It seems so many of us have similar issues. How about I put you on the rotation?

@ottahand7 Good that John got help for his knee and the spot on his ear is nothing to worry about. 

@Haljo1935 Nice photos.

@Seasick Sailor I hope Allen got some relief for his eczema. BFF and I will drive to Erie and go to a friend's house. I hope the roads won't be too bad.

@RMLincoln You've got a lot going on! Probably hard to shut the brain off to go to sleep. 

@quilty964 Great socks!

@rafinmd Good luck with the FD taxes. Sorry to hear of the death of the 15yo in a fire.

@Cruzin Terri Nice to see you post. Sorry to hear about the rotator cuff tear. For any chronic autoimmune disease, weaning the Prednisone slowly is a must to prevent repeat flares. And sometimes they occur anyway and the dose has to go up a bit again for a while. Hang in there. The Rheumatologist is an expert at managing PMR, so you're in good hands. 

@Vict0riann Good news about your DD. The bones must be in a good position to heal on their own. Will she be in a sling for a while? I'm glad you will be able to cruise. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser @bennybear Thanks for the Salerno photos. 

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Off to search the car and garage!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, dfish said:

What did she recommend for the dry skin?  Mine is so dry it feels like I'm getting bitten up.  I got up in the middle of the night last night and put lotion on.

@RMLincoln State taxes can be a bear.  The Michigan return said for those born after 1956 to do one thing and those born before 1952 were to do another.  Ok, I was born in 1953.  What am I supposed to do?  That is why I bundled all mine up and dumped them on the desk of a tax preparer.  Now that Ohio and Michigan are straightened out, I will be able to do mine from this point forward.  

Debbie, from what he says he should use more moisturizer because she says he doesn't use a sufficient amount. (BTW, that's what I would tell him, too!)  Also she recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin, fragrance free.  No brand mentioned.  She said the Dove for men soap he uses now is okay.  We used to use a discontinued brand which contained cocoa butter so I wonder if that has something to do with it, too.  He complained of itchy scalp on the back of his head and she apparently called in a prescription for something (shampoo?  lotion?) because there was a call from Walgreens a few hours later.  Guess we'll find out what it is when we pick it up. This is all taken from what he told me because I wasn't in the examination room with him.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, marshhawk said:

th?id=OIP.VYNm0BF-8AHmoel-W-V7VAHaFW&pid=Api&P=0&h=220

Have a great and wonderful day everyone!

The funny thing is: that could be a picture of our new puppy when we try to take her for a walk, even if her older roommates are leading the way! She hasn't figured it out yet.

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

Greetings all. Have had a busy few days, relaxing now. One of my Wednesday women’s group celebrated a birthday yesterday. We always have salmon for birthdays, a couple of sides and Caesar salad. I bake the cakes and cook the dinner. Pretty happy with my faux Black Forest cake. I started with a gluten free chocolate cake mix and added the important stuff, whipped cream icing, shaved chocolate, sour cherry jam. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and the cake.

we have been cold for a couple of days, still at zero Celsius today. Real spring needs to hurry up. 

another house on our street just sold, thankfully to a young family so it won’t turn into a rental. We never thought 54 years ago when we moved onto our street that we would become the longest but one residents on our street. 

prayers for those that need them and a shout out to those celebrating or cruising. 

IMG_7764.jpeg

• Like 22

Good afternoon.  After a couple hours or so, I now have things in the motorhome arranged a bit better.  At least, it seems to be better for getting to the things we need regularly.  After 24 years of one motorhome where we had a lot of storage, switching to a smaller one requires a different arrangement.  Also, there were a few shelves that wobbled because whoever installed them had at least one support bracket lower than the others.  Between DH the other day and me today, I think all but one is fixed.  That one is a challenge because the brackets are in the right locations, but since it is a long shelf, the back track and brackets should have been further back in the cabinet not supporting the middle of the shelf.  Otherwise, when the toaster was taken out of the front, the mixer on the back of the shelf caused it to drop.  Easiest solution was putting the mixer on the bottom shelf and the light loaf pan on the back of the wobbly shelf.  I wish all of life's problems were so easy to solve.

2 hours ago, dfish said:

Debbie, I use CeraVe lotion, and it works well, when I remember to use it.  There are a couple of formulas, and it comes in a lotion or a cream in a tube.  The cream is good for traveling.  I'm glad you have your state taxes straightened out, and will be able to handle them next year.  One good thing about living in Texas is no state income tax.

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Another sad fire death overnight.  A 15-year-old girl died last night in a house fire about 1 1/2 miles from me.

Roy

Roy, that is such sad news about the 15 year old girl dying in the fire last night.  Our condolences to her family and friends.

2 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good afternoon!

It's an overcast day and quite a bit cooler than earlier in the week but it's not raining so that's a plus. Way, way, way back in 1991 I defended my thesis and got my Masters Degree in Education. At that time you could do a 5th year or the Masters to get your permanent certification. They were the same cost and only a couple of credits difference so I did the Masters and never regretted it. My thesis was comparing a couple of different ways of teaching spelling. I can still see my DD DD (he'd be 98 tomorrow and passed 7 years ago) beaming from the top of his bald head as I walked up to get my degree. 

The last few days have been busy with water aerobics on Monday and Wednesday - the fun thing. PT on Tuesday and yesterday had the car in for routine servicing at the Toyota dealership. Such fun to sit around there. I took my book and read. The car did fine and I had one burnt out light bulb and they replaced a cabin filter and air filter. I'm at the stage where I can't do that myself so I'll have them do it. 

Tuesday night we had excitement on the road (about 3/4 of a mile down from me) but I slept through it. Some lady went after someone with a hammer and then took off. She is now in the local jail on charges including attempted murder. The victim was "code red" but haven't heard anything else on them. Usually my area is very sleepy but not Tuesday night/wee hours of Wednesday!

Ok - off to get laundry going, cleaning up and maybe indulging in a bit of reading a finish off my book. 

Karen

Karen, that type of excitement is what you don't need.  I hope the victim is all right and will recover.

34 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I'll salute incredible kids, the Big Bang, and companies that care. The quote is probably true, but life can be hard after 70 too. I like the meal and drink, pass on the wine. I haven't been to Salerno. 3 good days in history.

It's sunny, but chilly here. At least the wind has finally died down some, but it's still breezy. I had a busy morning, after only 2.5 hours of sleep. I had a video conference with my financial planner; he said he hates to say it, but I should spend more money! That's why I need to get better, so I can travel. And maybe buy a new car; mine is 9 years old, but only 30k miles. Then I went to PT, but stopped at the PO. I have a mystery - I had a small package and 3 envelopes when I left the house, but one envelope was missing when I got to the PO. I've looked in the car, the garage, the yard. I'll have to look again once I recover a bit. I'm trying to work hard at PT despite the leg pain, in case I end up needing surgery. Tomorrow I see a UroGyne in the AM and the Neurosurgeon in the afternoon.

Sadly, they are investigating that devastating fire as a possible arson. I don't know if that's just protocol or if they suspect something.

@StLouisCruisers I'm glad the annual derm checkups went well. I need to find a dermatologist; BFF has one but I think he only does skin cancer care. 

@Crazy For Cats Nice photos, Jake. I'm glad this time your Tamarind dinner was better.

@aliaschief The light and laser show sounds awesome! I hope you see it.

@dfish I'm sorry the PT person didn't think you'd made any progress. What's next?

@Nickelpenny I'm glad you have a plan and that the surgery will be less extensive. Prayers it has you back to your normal self.

@marshhawk I'm glad you were able to do some work, and talk to people.

@kazu I hope the physio helps you. It seems so many of us have similar issues. How about I put you on the rotation?

@ottahand7 Good that John got help for his knee and the spot on his ear is nothing to worry about. 

@Haljo1935 Nice photos.

@Seasick Sailor I hope Allen got some relief for his eczema. BFF and I will drive to Erie and go to a friend's house. I hope the roads won't be too bad.

@RMLincoln You've got a lot going on! Probably hard to shut the brain off to go to sleep. 

@quilty964 Great socks!

@rafinmd Good luck with the FD taxes. Sorry to hear of the death of the 15yo in a fire.

@Cruzin Terri Nice to see you post. Sorry to hear about the rotator cuff tear. For any chronic autoimmune disease, weaning the Prednisone slowly is a must to prevent repeat flares. And sometimes they occur anyway and the dose has to go up a bit again for a while. Hang in there. The Rheumatologist is an expert at managing PMR, so you're in good hands. 

@Vict0riann Good news about your DD. The bones must be in a good position to heal on their own. Will she be in a sling for a while? I'm glad you will be able to cruise. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser @bennybear Thanks for the Salerno photos. 

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

Off to search the car and garage!

Vanessa, could the envelop have fallen out of the car at the PO?  I hope you find it.  I hope your appointments tomorrow go well, and that the neurosurgeon has some answers for you.  I also hope that horrible fire was not arson.  I think they always look for the source of a fire to determine if it was an accident, something that could have been prevented or arson.

4 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

The funny thing is: that could be a picture of our new puppy when we try to take her for a walk, even if her older roommates are leading the way! She hasn't figured it out yet.

I forgot to mention this morning when I first saw the meme of walking the cat, that our grand cat Tiburon was that way.  Once I was walking him on the leash and thought he was coming along easily.  No, I was dragging him down the carport.

4 minutes ago, superoma said:

Greetings all. Have had a busy few days, relaxing now. One of my Wednesday women’s group celebrated a birthday yesterday. We always have salmon for birthdays, a couple of sides and Caesar salad. I bake the cakes and cook the dinner. Pretty happy with my faux Black Forest cake. I started with a gluten free chocolate cake mix and added the important stuff, whipped cream icing, shaved chocolate, sour cherry jam. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and the cake.

we have been cold for a couple of days, still at zero Celsius today. Real spring needs to hurry up. 

another house on our street just sold, thankfully to a young family so it won’t turn into a rental. We never thought 54 years ago when we moved onto our street that we would become the longest but one residents on our street. 

prayers for those that need them and a shout out to those celebrating or cruising. 

IMG_7764.jpeg

Eva, that cake looks yummy and the meal sounds wonderful.  When we moved into our neighborhood in 1999, we were some of the youngest there.  While we are not the oldest, there are only two houses whose occupants moved in before us, and one other that moved at the same time we did.  At least, we have "youngsters" to take care of the things in the neighborhood now.

Lenda

• Like 19

Greetings, all. Thanks for the reports, @kazuand @rafinmd, and thanks for the Pompeii pictures, @Haljo1935. We also docked at Sorrento on our cruise last November; Pompeii had been on my bucket list for many years. 

@dfish, I'm reluctant to suggest what worked for me, but here it is anyway: I tried some lotions that my dermatologist recommended for itching, but they didn't do much. My PCC recommended an anti-eczema lotion, so I tried Caladryl Eczema Calming (there are plenty of other brands) and that's worked really well for me! At a certain age I had to start using some regular lotion fairly often, but when it gets bad I use the eczema stuff.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Debbie, from what he says he should use more moisturizer because she says he doesn't use a sufficient amount. (BTW, that's what I would tell him, too!)  Also she recommended laundry detergent for sensitive skin, fragrance free.  No brand mentioned.  She said the Dove for men soap he uses now is okay.  We used to use a discontinued brand which contained cocoa butter so I wonder if that has something to do with it, too.  He complained of itchy scalp on the back of his head and she apparently called in a prescription for something (shampoo?  lotion?) because there was a call from Walgreens a few hours later.  Guess we'll find out what it is when we pick it up. This is all taken from what he told me because I wasn't in the examination room with him.

Sandi, I use Noodle and Boo laundry detergent. It's for babies, but is ultra stain cleaning and gentle. Our dermatologist recommends it. And smells so nice! (Amazon)

For Allen's itchy miserable skin, she recommends Melkfett Ringelblume. A cream, also on Amazon. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Since we are on topic of dry skin remedies:   My doctor recommended taking Evening Primrose Oil gelcaps.   Helps to moisturize and soften from within.   I only need it in winter when the air gets really dry, but it does help the itchiness and bumps.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Good news on that front, I was afraid to mention it yesterday in case I would jinx it, but the surgeon, after offering surgery as a speedier resolution, said everything looked good and as long as it stays the same, would heal well.  It will take time, but DD seems to be expecting us to go on our cruise as planned, and she does have a brother nearby, along with cousins and good neighbours.  She has another appointment at the hospital in 10 days, just before we leave for Fort Lauderdale, so we'll keep our fingers crossed until then.   Thanks to all for your good wishes.  

that is fabulous news, Ann 🙂. So happy if she can avoid the surgery.  👍 

Your cruise is 4 weeks away, right?  she will be well into healing by then.  Not all better but the pain will be gone and I’m sure with a bit of help, she will manage.

Don’t forget the can opener that works with the touch of a button.  It saved my life when I had my surgery.

6 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

@kazu  Jacqui, I'm sorry about the x-ray results, and I hope the physio helps.  Unfortunately, sometimes back surgery is necessary, but I hope you can avoid it.

thanks I have full of intentions of avoiding it if I can.  I know the repercussions and risks.  It was suggested over 4 decades ago when I lost a piece out of my backbone when a vault door got slammed on me.  It took me 6 months to recover but I did it.  My scoliosis and arthritis is partially due to that, I’m sure.

I had great healing power but it doesn’t seem to be working this time 😔. I will persevere.

4 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

That’s great news, Sandi 🙂 

3 hours ago, bennybear said:

@kazu yikes, I’m so sorry to hear the results, I will hope and pray the physio helps things. 

Thanks Brenda.  I appreciate it.  Your pictures are fabulous as always.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

@Haljo1935What do I know about Down Syndrome?  I don't personally know anyone with Down Syndrome, but I follow 3 moms on "The Gram" that have children with DS.  One started her page to help other families getting that diagnosis.  She said they were so scared, but when they saw their DS at birth, their world changed for the better.  He is a blessing to their family, especially his teenage sisters!  They all love him so much, and their lives are better now than before!  She is so positive about their life and how things are OK, even though he has DS.  

A family at our church has a little girl with San Filippo syndrome---it's like Alzheimers but in children.  She's 4, but already very delayed in her development, but, she it such a pleasure to be around, and she always has a smile on her face.  Even with disabilities, they are still special to all around them!   I guess that's what I'd say---we are all special in our own way! 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quilty964 said:

@Haljo1935What do I know about Down Syndrome?  I don't personally know anyone with Down Syndrome, but I follow 3 moms on "The Gram" that have children with DS.  One started her page to help other families getting that diagnosis.  She said they were so scared, but when they saw their DS at birth, their world changed for the better.  He is a blessing to their family, especially his teenage sisters!  They all love him so much, and their lives are better now than before!  She is so positive about their life and how things are OK, even though he has DS.  

A family at our church has a little girl with San Filippo syndrome---it's like Alzheimers but in children.  She's 4, but already very delayed in her development, but, she it such a pleasure to be around, and she always has a smile on her face.  Even with disabilities, they are still special to all around them!   I guess that's what I'd say---we are all special in our own way! 

🤗😊❤️

• Like 11

Today was a crappy day. From blood draw, THREE pokes, to waiting for over an hour for the dermatologist, who recommends seeing our primary MOHS surgeon due to too many lesions, moles, and eczema breakouts. She froze over a dozen precancerous lesions. Able to get an urgent appointment in 2 weeks. Please keep Allen in prayer. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 12

3 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Today was a crappy day. From blood draw, THREE pokes, to waiting for over an hour for the dermatologist, who recommends seeing our primary MOHS surgeon due to too many lesions, moles, and eczema breakouts. She froze over a dozen precancerous lesions. Able to get an urgent appointment in 2 weeks. Please keep Allen in prayer. 

I'm so sorry to hear your Allen has so many skin issues Joy.

My prayers 🙏 are on their way for Allen.

Graham.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening Everyone,  it was a wonderful day in Dominca and we both thought the excursion worth the price of admission.   The tour guide was knowledgeable and attentive.  

Tonight's dinner was the Dive In, lunch was a bit late. 

Some pictures from the excursion. 

20240321_123929.thumb.jpg.373715e426a4a8d7726d9c84aa20345d.jpg

20240321_110843.thumb.jpg.7a605ace246c122ee546985ca36edd13.jpg

20240321_091938.thumb.jpg.8a18ec4d0cf10bb8b0376d7f5aa39740.jpg

20240321_094221.thumb.jpg.b649c7fe5038348651b655fb72f53948.jpg

Tonight's sunset 

20240321_181334.thumb.jpg.2a7b041f780514d8ad2a1be4cb668ef3.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

How sad Roy 😢. My prayers for her and her family.  A tragedy!

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

I had a busy morning, after only 2.5 hours of sleep.

That is awful - sounds like you have gone downhilll badly 😔. So sorry.  No one can cop on that amount of sleep for long 😢 

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

I had a small package and 3 envelopes when I left the house, but one envelope was missing when I got to the PO. I've looked in the car, the garage, the yard. I'll have to look again once I recover a bit. I'm trying to work hard at PT despite the leg pain, in case I end up needing surgery.

Well damn on the envelope.  😡. Stop thinking about it and hopefully it will hit you.  I hope it wasn’t irreplaceable and fell out of the car 🤞 

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

I never had this until Jose died and it just got progressively worse.  I don’t understand it at all.    i really don’t need to be highlighted - but sure rotation works.  Thanks for the thoughtfulness ♥️ 

4 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Oh dear, Joy.  It sounds like a hard day.  Allen is in my prayers 🙏 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2