Alfredo’s pizza

The Wilkies

Love the pizza here, but huge and hate leaving food, wasteful. Anyone know if they do child sizes which adults could order?

Thanks.

Sure sharing helps, but I have found that bulking up before the cruise works as well. About 3 to 4 months before the cruise, go on a high fat, high carb, high protein diet. You will be able to finish that pizza no problem. Order extra toppings, you don't want to shock your body. You also may want to have defibrillator paddles close by.

I have only seen the one size in Alfredo's.

Alfredo's pizzas are plate sized, about 10 inches diameter, 4 slices. To me they are just the correct size for a personal pizza. If you can't finish the pie, just leave it or just order one and share it. No smaller sizes available. I don't consider them huge.

• Like 1

You can share with someone. They have gluten-free pizzas which looked a tad smaller.

Yes! They are smaller for a reason. You'll find out after you tie into one and discover how great their gluten free option is.

You'll be leaving IT behind too! My pizza days are over. Just give me a nice salad instead.

Twice I went to Alfredo's on Royal Princess myself for the Antipasti plate and a serving (or two) of one of the baked pastas. And both times I heard the waiters emphatically telling people at adjacent tables who asked about the size of the pizzas to order one for each person. So I wouldn't give a second thought to waste or worry about over-ordering.

You can enjoy dessert at Alfredo's on the newer ships. I'm already planning on going there embarkation day next month on the Royal. It's my Meatless Monday--and I'll have the veggie antipasto and a veggie pizza followed by tiramisu.

Love the pizza here, but huge and hate leaving food, wasteful. Anyone know if they do child sizes which adults could order?

Thanks.

Take what you cannot finish back to your stateroom-great for a midnight snack when you wake up.

You can use the hairdryer to re-heat it.

What toppings can you have?

Pizza is something I’ve never ordered out.

The Alfredo's menu varies from ship to ship, but as I recall there were about half a dozen set pizza combinations. One thing that isn't stated on the menu: Since each pizza is made to order, they'll be happy to substitute any combination of the listed ingredients for you.