Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Yesterday, we made our third trip to Kennywood Amusement Park, but this time we had all three grandkids.  It was busier than the other two times this year, but the kids (and us) had a blast. 

Lots of coaster rides and water rides 

You really are the best grandfather! Your grandkids are very lucky.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Totally agree. I respect Pinnacle’s and if anything maybe a little jealous. People like Mario and others have worked hard to get where they are at. Good for them.

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

So true that they are enjoying the fruits or their labor. If they inherited it that’s also good for them. They are enjoying the fruits of someone else’s labor. 😀 I just see that little girl (adults also) that they are learning so much more and having fun while doing it. 🛳️ 

As much as I love cruising I can’t imagine (nor would I ever want to) spending as much time on a ship as Super Mario or even some of the pins on these boards do. I get homesick too easily and also like to mix in some land trips for a little variety. Whatever floats your boat, as they say 🙂

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Husky1987 said:

This is heartbreaking....Lahaina as we know it may be gone.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/weather/maui-county-wildfires-hurricane-dora/index.html

I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around it.  I just doesn't seem possible.  So many people's lives are now destroyed.  I think of the art stores on Front street that are just filled with the life's work of so many artists.  That art is now likely gone.  So sad.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Totally agree. I respect Pinnacle’s and if anything maybe a little jealous. People like Mario and others have worked hard to get where they are at. Good for them.

I always enjoyed talking to pinnacles but was happy they kicked them out of the suite lounge since they got to barstools early and never left . I would be pinnacle or very close if the only cruise line we sailed was rccl . 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, George C said:

I always enjoyed talking to pinnacles but was happy they kicked them out of the suite lounge since they got to barstools early and never left . I would be pinnacle or very close if the only cruise line we sailed was rccl . 

Not to worry.  We rarely go to any of the lounges any more. Can't get kicked out if we are not there.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Making $16,000 making & selling Taylor Swift friendship bracelets? That'll pay for a nice cruise or two. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/08/business/taylor-swift-friendship-bracelet-etsy/index.html

Forget the silly cruise ducks, we need to create the fad of cruise bracelets.  

That should cover the cost of Bella 2.0

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

First radiation treatment completed.   10 minutes from home to Dr office.  treatment takes about 15 minutes. Out side temp at midday 94 with feels like 116.

we will be doing that every weekday, about 5 weeks.  only issue with the time is it is prime time for afternoon popup thunderstorms, torrential rain. Although not today. Yet.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

First radiation treatment completed.   10 minutes from home to Dr office.  treatment takes about 15 minutes. Out side temp at midday 94 with feels like 116.

we will be doing that every weekday, about 5 weeks.  only issue with the time is it is prime time for afternoon popup thunderstorms, torrential rain. Although not today. Yet.

Wishing you all the best with your treatments (and the weather, too).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

Make sure to rest. My friend who had the same cancer and treatment will be over my house for a get together. Any questions you  want me to ask him?

• Like 3