Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

16 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

God has gained another Angel.  Baby Genevieve passed away last night.  Thank you all for your beautiful thoughts and prayers.  She is now at peace.  My cousin posted a picture of baby Ginny without any of the tubes that have been attached to this poor baby since birth 7 months ago.  My heart is broken for them all.  Thank you again.❤️

I am so sorry. I am thinking of you and your family and holding you in my heart. I hope you have some comfort in knowing she is in a better place and free of any pain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

God has gained another Angel.  Baby Genevieve passed away last night.  Thank you all for your beautiful thoughts and prayers.  She is now at peace.  My cousin posted a picture of baby Ginny without any of the tubes that have been attached to this poor baby since birth 7 months ago.  My heart is broken for them all.  Thank you again.❤️

So sad to hear.  I am sure it hurts to receive such sad news. May God be with you and family through such a hard time 🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I am so sorry. I am sure she touched many hearts during her short time here. May her family find peace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Very, very sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

So Sorry to hear of the passing of Baby Ginny.  May she RIP🥰

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

So very sorry ! Our condolences to your family.  

• Thanks 1

💔 so sorry to hear this, I am heartbroken, may she rest in peace.

• Thanks 1

I’m so sorry to read this.

I’d like to think that she will be met by our Allie and they will be playing together free of their pain.  It doesn’t help those left behind.  I can only hope the love from us here will help to ease some of your grief. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

The mist and fog have finally moved out and the next couple of days are setting up to be beautiful as the New England coast comes into its season....

20220528_192020.thumb.jpg.02dba0ac35d11065db727a4923343773.jpg

20220528_191552.thumb.jpg.b7a15f58903761f4de2ce1da7e5e2e06.jpg

20220528_191515.thumb.jpg.b02391c4c632da29a88ea4cdef351b33.jpg

20220528_191638.jpg

You caught some great pics OB.  The color of the water  behind the bird is nice.  I am big on seeing nice clouds and the water rolling up on the sand is nice too.  Good job. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am so sorry.  Prayers for the family.

• Thanks 1

@ReneeFLL  I hope both you and Mike are doing better after your bought with Covid.

@molly361  I am so sorry you are positive too and had to cancel your cruise.  That is awful you kept getting notifications from the ship, that happened to me too for my cancelled Delta flight.

I am finally home.  I am still testing positive, but thankfully, my DH is still testing negative and has no symptoms.  Unfortunately, my adult son who lives with us, tested positive on Monday before either my DH or I got home, so my DH is trying to stay away from both of us and masks are required in the house right now.

I did test positive on the ship and had to isolate on the ship,  Because it was late in the sailing, they let me stay in our suite as it was already a "sick cabin" and they gave my DH a balcony cabin.  More than 25 people were "extracted" (their words, not mine) from Quantum on Monday, by the US Dept of Health and sent in many different directions in around six or so shuttles.  Some of us were headed to a hotel, which we had to book on our own, to finish our initial isolation before we could fly home, others were going to parking lots to pick up their cars and drive themselves home.  We considered driving but it would have been over 45 hours of driving time and it likely would have caused my DH to catch Covid from me being confined all that time, so I sent him home for his important meeting.  We made sure we booked a hotel that we called directly to confirm they were offering room service, as the first two we looked at hasn't started it back up since Covid.  

I was able to rebook a flight home, getting the last first class seat and am waiting for Delta to refund my miles from the cancelled flight.  New flight was a ridiculous amount of miles, so cash it was and a lot!

Thanks for all the posts before when I was feeling stressed and sick.  I am improving, though have no sense of smell or taste.

I am just happy to be home. 🙂 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

@ReneeFLL  I hope both you and Mike are doing better after your bought with Covid.

@molly361  I am so sorry you are positive too and had to cancel your cruise.  That is awful you kept getting notifications from the ship, that happened to me too for my cancelled Delta flight.

I am finally home.  I am still testing positive, but thankfully, my DH is still testing negative and has no symptoms.  Unfortunately, my adult son who lives with us, tested positive on Monday before either my DH or I got home, so my DH is trying to stay away from both of us and masks are required in the house right now.

I did test positive on the ship and had to isolate on the ship,  Because it was late in the sailing, they let me stay in our suite as it was already a "sick cabin" and they gave my DH a balcony cabin.  More than 25 people were "extracted" (their words, not mine) from Quantum on Monday, by the US Dept of Health and sent in many different directions in around six or so shuttles.  Some of us were headed to a hotel, which we had to book on our own, to finish our initial isolation before we could fly home, others were going to parking lots to pick up their cars and drive themselves home.  We considered driving but it would have been over 45 hours of driving time and it likely would have caused my DH to catch Covid from me being confined all that time, so I sent him home for his important meeting.  We made sure we booked a hotel that we called directly to confirm they were offering room service, as the first two we looked at hasn't started it back up since Covid.  

I was able to rebook a flight home, getting the last first class seat and am waiting for Delta to refund my miles from the cancelled flight.  New flight was a ridiculous amount of miles, so cash it was and a lot!

Thanks for all the posts before when I was feeling stressed and sick.  I am improving, though have no sense of smell or taste.

I am just happy to be home. 🙂 

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are home. I'm sure being home is a huge stress relief.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Lovely autumn day in Sydney

We took Max to the dog beach.  Looks like he had it to himself but he made a friend.

2C81378F-F213-4621-B036-08E97D5BCE01.thumb.jpeg.284ebb4612a90019a48dbb2bc59ff570.jpeg

That's a really chubby Border Collie. :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: Great photos. It looks like a lovely day. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I don't understand all this soccer( not real football) stuff........It's on CBS now saying it's like the Super Bowl of Soccer and that twice as many people will watch this game, but I still see other soccer games going on?

So how can this be like the Super Bowl? So are other teams still playing? Such a crazy sport to see all these guys running around chasing a soccer ball and the score is going to be like 1-0.........No excitement until one guy scores the lone goal after watching for 2 hours and then he slides on the turf on his knees..🤣

Liverpool vs Real Madrid live! Score,  Champions League final

Liverpool
LIV

I'm no expert but football is close to a religion for an awful lot of people world wide, especially in Europe.

The Champtions League is the top four teams in each country's league in Europe play a knockout until the final. So in theory the final is between the two top teams in Europe 

UEFA Champions League https://g.co/kgs/99y7MZ