Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just now, Luckynana said:

We love Bosch!!  We finished the new season the other night.  We're looking forward to the next (and last?) season of Peaky Blinders, but I don't think it's going to be available until sometime next year.

Loved Peaky Blinders too.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Also a new season of Bosch.

I downloaded Bosch and watched 4 episodes on our flight out to California. May watch one or two on the flight back to PA, but it is a red eye flight. Hate to see that this is the last season. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We decided to move our Celebration from our house with pool, to our daughter's with a huge wrap-around porch and new addition to her home, due to the weather forecast.

We had a nasty storm blow thru that dumped lots of rain.  I'm sure the roads are flooded as they always do with heavy rain here.   Lights flickered a couple times and wifi was down for a bit but all better now.  

Floors all mopped, grill,  bathroom/kitchen all clean and ready for the tenants.  Just strip down the bed in the morning. Get some breakfast and home we go.

Now we have to go finish up our ice cream or it goes to the trash.  Time for some sprinkles!!

• Like 4

We drove up to Muir Beach today. It is north of the Golden Gate Bridge.  Cooler and misting with temperatures around 65° today.  

Boardwalk trail to the beach

47074673-61F2-4FFE-8C41-8A48389FF40F.thumb.jpeg.7ca5f7ce37d1db7d026408eb03b1f8d0.jpeg

Some nice houses on the hillside here

499B6F80-3DC6-4EC7-98B4-A8E7EDFEDBB9.thumb.jpeg.773945e822cad8e3036834b9804e5d6d.jpeg

8B9A3842-D073-4D84-8B43-A71DEC4C8D43.thumb.jpeg.4b7bdd6df32231bae6b90e6423b01a43.jpeg

AAF98D94-358A-4503-9714-0A4DA173A902.thumb.jpeg.8093753ec3355cc782c0a5f30887a19a.jpeg

AC1E4A16-BCB4-4127-A2C9-A290EF17CA7D.thumb.jpeg.e31d2e9ee7c8bd6c25faaa81bb681297.jpeg

Grandson braving the cold water

2FBC86F1-E3DC-4B45-8EAB-D60BB7BDD43C.thumb.jpeg.bb21ed71511cd36794d12dd60447df87.jpeg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

How did I miss that there’s a new season of Handmaid’s Tale out?!  

Lisa says, “Praised be” that you found it.

It actually films an hour from where we live, in a town called Hamilton.  Lisa follows their acting and booking page and sees their call for part/extra actors. Being in the high school plays she would love to try out but I tell her that she doesn’t fit the role of “common looking female”. She’s far from IMO. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Merlin is such  a cutie.

We are dogless currently, and doubt the situation will change

We do not have anyone to watch a dog so it is best not to get.

We have the cat, and two large turtles.

Happy Canada day.

Take care

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

That sounds crazy.  I would of never thought to look there.  Maybe would of eventually thought to google it.  Do you have to open the trunk every time?  Why in the world would they make it like that. Crazy 😜 

This was around 1996. No smart phones, and I knew nothing about computers. 
I felt better knowing that there were men that didn’t know where to look, either. 
Learning moment for all of us. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

That's an emergency latch. There must be another one somewhere

Well, 

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

That's an emergency latch. There must be another one somewhere

Two men and I went over that car with a fine tooth comb. Including feeling under the seats, under the dashboard, on the steering column; there was nothing. 

14 hours ago, grapau27 said:

We are in York today home of the famous medieval shambles street and the Minster.

We have had a wonderful meal.

Graham.

IMG_20210701_115303.jpg

Nice pictures. Did that chair make you think of someone? 😁

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you.  We started loading up our cars this morning.  It's a nice sunny day today, not too muggy now but calling for some storms tonight.  One last beach day till the next time.  

Plan on going here for an early dinner.

https://www.quincysoriginal.com/

They have lobster rolls, NE style, that overflow with lobster meat for only $15.    New place this summer.  I've been here several times this past month.  They have a weekday special of $12 for lobster rolls.    Yummy!!

We will starve when we get home.

I don’t remember if you said or not where your house is, but Mike’s sister lives on Maiden Lane in Harvey Cedars.

8 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Thanks Sunshine!  I'll have to get to LBI and get some lobstah rolls there!  We did get some in Cape May last September...I wonder if we got them at quincysoriginal.  There were several place to get lobtah rolls.

Safe travels tomorrow.  My SIL is driving here tomorrow morning, and will be leaving on the 4th to get home, hoping everyone else at the Shore will be heading home on the 5th.  We have our barbeque on the 3rd of July, since the fireworks can be seen from in front of our house here.🎆

Is that lobtah rolls you get with your sistah? Asking for a friend. 😁

7 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Who in the name of all that’s holy comes up with these *****-a-mamie ideas?

That’s crazy. Probably someone who lives in New Jersey and never pumped gas before. 🤦‍♀️

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Great sunset here last night.  It faded into our rear view heading home from the diamond.

25C2196A-F5DF-4E83-BB32-F8720EDBECF5.thumb.jpeg.494a9528f116302b5f2858d3925f248d.jpeg

Got these shots from the highest part of the neighbourhood.

2EBB03DA-0DC7-4EE6-A978-ED1242B228E1.thumb.jpeg.0f85dde2accab9fdfe02384dbd8d91c9.jpeg

CCD0A1C3-0CDD-4AF7-8C71-02B295FC82DD.thumb.jpeg.5d8365d06943f6de01f0600f81ae01a9.jpeg

Beautiful pictures as always.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@Ourusualbeach, @A&L_Ont, @StanleyandGus@#55worktoplay

Happy Canada Day 

and other Canadians whom I didn't "detect" ....😉

From me also. 🇨🇦

6 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Ovation of the Seas Hawaii TP Sept 2022

Is that in September or October of next year? We might be on the same cruise.

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Lisa says, “Praised be” that you found it.

It actually films an hour from where we live, in a town called Hamilton.  Lisa follows their acting and booking page and sees their call for part/extra actors. Being in the high school plays she would love to try out but I tell her that she doesn’t fit the role of “common looking female”. She’s far from IMO. 

Tell her to just go! She could be a background character and it is a fun day. Why not?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We had a nasty storm blow thru that dumped lots of rain.  I'm sure the roads are flooded as they always do with heavy rain here.   Lights flickered a couple times and wifi was down for a bit but all better now.  

Floors all mopped, grill,  bathroom/kitchen all clean and ready for the tenants.  Just strip down the bed in the morning. Get some breakfast and home we go.

Now we have to go finish up our ice cream or it goes to the trash.  Time for some sprinkles!!

Question as a rental? Do you have a management company that washes the sheets and towels and remakes everything? How does that work? Curious, because we have a resort home, that others are approaching us to be a rental. TY :classic_smile: And what do you do about garbage service? We don't currently have service because it is unoccupied. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We love Bosch!!  We finished the new season the other night.  We're looking forward to the next (and last?) season of Peaky Blinders, but I don't think it's going to be available until sometime next year.

I love Bosch had seen all the episodes in the last 6 months , we still are watching Schitts creek and the Marvelous Mrs Maisel , which I heard will have a new season soon. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, singinalot said:

ko preparing for our 6am flight to Bradenton, FL tomorrow. My bag’s packed and hubby’s to a point.

Follow me on IG if you want to for the wknd festivities.

We had a nice dinner with his family last night, work was busy today, and finishing the day with gym before last minute stuff at home

IMG_5097.MOV

A33C04EA-8BD6-4A8F-A8FE-7C9F6479DB1E.jpeg

414B71E3-0338-414A-9C5A-8BFAED91F503.jpeg

IMG_5097.MOV

Happy birthday.