Pinnacle with royal

ljason913

As I guess you know, the most you will be on =X= is Elite, unless you start at scratch and accumulate another 750 points.

We are in the same boat with RCCL.  Stuck at Diamond forever likely.  But it is a nice benefit that we never earned there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CruisinNole said:

We're Elite +. Not really much of a difference between that and Elite. 

I agree.  The extra Internet minutes (240 vs 90 with Elite) is the only better perk as far as we are concerned.

• Like 1

I find it very generous.

If you sail Princess or Holland America I don't think you get ANY reciprocol perks.  Perhaps you do.  But I always was happy that I was Diamond on Royal due to being Elite on Celebrity.

2 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I agree.  The extra Internet minutes (240 vs 90 with Elite) is the only better perk as far as we are concerned.

We like the extra laundry, considering there is no launderette on board. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mafig said:

I find it very generous.

If you sail Princess or Holland America I don't think you get ANY reciprocol perks.  Perhaps you do.  But I always was happy that I was Diamond on Royal due to being Elite on Celebrity.

You're correct. The CCL brands do not offer any shared loyalty status. Each one runs its loyalty program separately. 

LOL! The grief the interlopers got when the reciprocity was instituted was bad enough. Imagine if you could leap frog a home grown Elite. 😲

Edited by Big_G
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RICCruisers said:

Thanks Texed. Aren’t you the waffle guy I have seen posts about?

Well, I have been known to eat a few waffles while on the ship.  😎

Pinnacle, Zenith, Elite, Diamond, whatever your level I guess it is nice to dream about those benefits and differences at this stage.  But who really knows what benefits will survive at this point?

• Like 1

Iam Zenith with Celebrity and would be. Diamond withRoyal Caribbean and that's fine with me. For those who say the the benefits are minimal if you are Elite or Elite+ I guess it depends about how you use benefits and value them. I always appreciated the additional internet and laundry and most specially the speciality teas and coffees at Al Bacio.you also may receive more invitations to special events, like sail aways if you are Elite+. Whatever your status is, to me it's all about the experiences you have while reaching the higher numbers.

• Like 2

We made Elite+ after our March MardiGras & ABC cruises. Looking forward to 240 minutes of internet & cafe ElBacio coffees. Just hope to cruise again in March!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

Wow!!!  Will you wear you pin so everyone knows?  I made "Grand Pooba" on the solitaire game pn my iPad!

I am King of my castle surrounded by a moat and we have been under siege since about February.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to be treated better/differently then you should book a suite and your status (or lack thereof) won't matter. 

I may cruise in a bubble but our experience with Celebrity, as compared to Royal Caribbean, is that we don't hear near as many cruisers flouting their status nor having an expectation of being treated better/different. Maybe it's the drink package, the staff that all goes above and beyond, regardless of tier; I don't know. The experience is worth more than the loss of any benefits.

I've seen very few Zeniths wear their pin  They even keep their. Zenith Seapass card out of sight until it is needed. I don't know why some can't avoid making negative comments about status.

Edited by Orator