from C&A - Redesigned, New, and Fresh Program Gifts and Onboard Amenities are coming in 2023

A note from your very own Director of Crown & Anchor Society.
As I reflect on 2022, I feel so lucky to have joined Royal Caribbean® and to be an advocate for our valued members. We’ve made amazing memories together over the last 12 months — both onboard and on shore.

I’ve already had the opportunity to meet many of you, and I really enjoyed hearing stories about your vacations with us over the years. You’re such a special part of our Royal Caribbean family and seeing the relationships you have built with our employees and with each other is truly moving.

As we look ahead to 2023, we are especially excited to cherish the family we’ve built together and to celebrate all of you. Next year, we’ll commemorate the Crown & Anchor Society’s 25th anniversary! The year-long festivities kick off with our first-ever Coffee Talk, a virtual webinar to be hosted quarterly by our loyalty team, featuring special guest appearances from company leaders. Be on the lookout for an invitation in January.

Additionally, we will kick off the year on an exciting note by unveiling redesigned, new, and fresh program gifts and onboard amenities to recognize your loyalty. These are just a few of the ways we plan to celebrate our program’s tenure — the rest I’ll save as a surprise for the new year.

Until then, I want to thank you for your loyalty and for being such an important part of our Royal Caribbean family. On behalf of the Crown & Anchor Society, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy New Year.

Talk soon!

Courtney Brant
Director of Crown & Anchor Society
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

I got this too.
The new C&A gift amenities will probably be your choice of a banana* or a kiwi**….

* canned

** in the event of shortages, we may substitute for other items on this list

† gifts do not include mandatory 18% gratuity

⁑ "your" as defined includes "our"

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

I don’t have a crystal ball but something tells me the gift selection will not be an upgrade from the current list. 

Something like, “in order to ENHANCE your experience and make your decisions easier, we have reduced the number of selections available, but will simply provide what we want, because what you select will likely not be available.”  
m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 16

45 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

I got this too.
The new C&A gift amenities will probably be your choice of a banana or a kiwi….

Haven't got mine yet.  Maybe one can choose 2X attendant cabins serviceor we choose for you.🤣

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol the loyalty ambassador onboard allure said I might be able to get the 340 pt tote bag coming in January. 

I'll believe it when I see it.

If not, I’ll give you a tote if we ever cruise together or our ships are together in port.  The totes are OK but they are not worth pining over.

It will be interesting to see the new D+ gift list.  As none of the other selections are appealing, we pick bottles of wine.  We don’t need more drinks, as we rarely use all our vouchers.  They seem to deliver random bottles of wine lately rather than the specific reds wines we selected; we understand supply issues but sometimes they select poor substitutes, even a sweet rose😕.  I hope we like a new gift option or two.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have been satisfied with every C&A gift.  Maybe I'm an outlier.

Can't imagine they'll drop Laura's Beringer, so I'm cool. I'd like to see some beer choices, but not holding my breath

Never surprises me that all the naysayers pop in every time a change is mentioned.

• Like 11

We aren’t big drinkers so we don’t need wine or beer.  Hubby gets the soda package so we don’t need more soda.  There’s always food to be had so don’t need fruit basket.  So we’ve been opting for the towels. To bad last two cruises they didn’t have them and said they won’t ship them.  So here’s hoping they not only have some good choices, but also actually have them.  Nice gifts that are never available are useless.

Erika

• Like 5

7 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Lol the loyalty ambassador onboard allure said I might be able to get the 340 pt tote bag coming in January. 

I'll believe it when I see it.

I think they've given me everyone's tote bag. Our last B2B this past March we got eight of them...Sorry guys :classic_huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I think they've given me everyone's tote bag. Our last B2B this past March we got eight of them...Sorry guys :classic_huh:

My current gift is the box of truffles. Makes a nice gift. Got 3 on Mariner in October 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Can't imagine they'll drop Laura's Beringer, so I'm cool. I'd like to see some beer choices, but not holding my breath

Never surprises me that all the naysayers pop in every time a change is mentioned.

There has virtually never been a positive Royal Caribbean change. Never surprises me to see posts like this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:
A note from your very own Director of Crown & Anchor Society.

As I reflect on 2022, I feel so lucky to have joined Royal Caribbean® and to be an advocate for our valued members. We’ve made amazing memories together over the last 12 months — both onboard and on shore.

I’ve already had the opportunity to meet many of you, and I really enjoyed hearing stories about your vacations with us over the years. You’re such a special part of our Royal Caribbean family and seeing the relationships you have built with our employees and with each other is truly moving.

As we look ahead to 2023, we are especially excited to cherish the family we’ve built together and to celebrate all of you. Next year, we’ll commemorate the Crown & Anchor Society’s 25th anniversary! The year-long festivities kick off with our first-ever Coffee Talk, a virtual webinar to be hosted quarterly by our loyalty team, featuring special guest appearances from company leaders. Be on the lookout for an invitation in January.

Additionally, we will kick off the year on an exciting note by unveiling redesigned, new, and fresh program gifts and onboard amenities to recognize your loyalty. These are just a few of the ways we plan to celebrate our program’s tenure — the rest I’ll save as a surprise for the new year.

Until then, I want to thank you for your loyalty and for being such an important part of our Royal Caribbean family. On behalf of the Crown & Anchor Society, I wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy New Year.

Talk soon!

Courtney Brant
Director of Crown & Anchor Society

Don't we got this.

17 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have been satisfied with every C&A gift.  Maybe I'm an outlier.

I am satisfied  with the gift list but can’t recall when I have received the items they offered. The substitutions  they decide for me are often of lesser quality. 

m

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I don’t have a crystal ball but something tells me the gift selection will not be an upgrade from the current list. 

Something like, “in order to ENHANCE your experience and make your decisions easier, we have reduced the number of selections available, but will simply provide what we want, because what you select will likely not be available.”  
m

Hello,

My local bus company 'enhanced' the service by moving from four departures per hour to three.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, kruzerci said:

There has virtually never been a positive Royal Caribbean change. Never surprises me to see posts like this. 

Changing to the drink voucher, at least to me, was a positive change.  But, I believe that was the exception to the rule as other than that, I can't think of another "positive" change....

• Like 7