P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

18 minutes ago, ann141 said:

I've got another week before I have to officially admit to being 'mid' sixties rather than trying to get away with 'early sixties!'

I reckon you can get away with mid 60s until your 69th birthday !

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, ann141 said:

I've got another week before I have to officially admit to being 'mid' sixties rather than trying to get away with 'early sixties!'

I've got another week before I have to officially admit to being 70 😱

I think I might take another look at Saga cruises 😁

• Like 6

1 minute ago, davecttr said:

I have been looking at Saga cruises today! I have  recently subscribed to the Saga magazine (purely for my 'older' hubby to read!) and noticed a discount for magazine readers on a cruise to the Canary Islands in January

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Ha! I've already got one booked! You do need to book at launch, unless you have an enormous pension.  

• Like 1

Happy birthday Pete. Hope you enjoy your special tea with the family.

Lovely bright day here and the sun felt really warm on our walk this morning. Hopefully the better weather has arrived in time for the first day of Spring on Monday! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaJane said:

Happy birthday Pete. Hope you enjoy your special tea with the family.

Lovely bright day here and the sun felt really warm on our walk this morning. Hopefully the better weather has arrived in time for the first day of Spring on Monday! 

Thanks for that. Birthday tea was excellent and F***book portal device really came into it’s own. 

• Like 3

Happy 21st Pete - hope you've had a lovely day. It certainly has been a beautiful afternoon so the sun came out to wish you well. Enjoy your evening now too and hope to meet up one day in the not too distant future ........... unless you are an Ofsted Inspector  😉

Seriously, happy birthday 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Happy 21st Pete - hope you've had a lovely day. It certainly has been a beautiful afternoon so the sun came out to wish you well. Enjoy your evening now too and hope to meet up one day in the not too distant future ........... unless you are an Ofsted Inspector  😉

Seriously, happy birthday 🙂

How I wish it was my 21st Presto. It has been a good day and the weather has been kind but quite cold. 
I certainly am not an Ofsted inspector although I do have a role in education outside any specific school. I taught for 30 years though, not in Stoke. Meeting up, if it is ever allowed again, would be good.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, pete14 said:

How I wish it was my 21st Presto. It has been a good day and the weather has been kind but quite cold. 
I certainly am not an Ofsted inspector although I do have a role in education outside any specific school. I taught for 30 years though, not in Stoke. Meeting up, if it is ever allowed again, would be good.

Thought you were not the big 'O' so just joking.  

Well it is Spring again (almost) and time for the ducklings and moorhen chicks to be chased by the heron ! Doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were on Heron watch last year !!!!!! Small world when you think that you can join CC and be chatting to someone who is quite literally just 'up the road' !

Look forward to that CC meet up 

🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Thought you were not the big 'O' so just joking.  

Well it is Spring again (almost) and time for the ducklings and moorhen chicks to be chased by the heron ! Doesn't seem 5 minutes since we were on Heron watch last year !!!!!! Small world when you think that you can join CC and be chatting to someone who is quite literally just 'up the road' !

Look forward to that CC meet up 

🙂

Spring seems to have come around again quite quickly, especially considering the year we have had. I haven’t seen Harry the heron for quite some time but I was delighted to see an egret yesterday. I don’t really know whether egrets are partial to moorhen chicks and ducklings, but by his size and beak, I fear he may. A beautiful creature though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Sun shining here too. Another walk round the block but it is through a park so can't really complain.Have a good day everyone 🙂 

We have fog at the moment but I am sure the sun will make an appearance soon. Pretty cold though

9°C here and sunny this morning.

After we both finish our housework jobs we might have a wander outside.

Fortunately the slight pain in my arm from the Pfizer jab went quite quickly I just wish my knee pain would go too as I have just crawled upstairs on all fours.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Graham.

• Like 3