Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Can't you do your own test and have someone else sign off on the results? Being a medical professional should come with some sort of perks. :classic_smile:

Trust me I have considered it. I just don't want to get all the way to the pier and have anything questioned. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Exciting day receiving my final Emmy award. A nice end cap for a long career. It never gets old. I am honored and humbled to work with so many talented people. To be recognized by my peers means a lot. I am feeling very blessed tonight.

Congratulations.  So happy for you.

12 minutes ago, Sheal said:

I did it yesterday too.  Got the same message. LOL

It is $85 but test results take 1-3 days?  Am I missing something with this new service?

This specimen will be delivered to a BioReference Laboratories facility, and your test results will be ready in approximately 1-3 days after your specimen arrives at the laboratory.

Yeah, that timing is not reassuring.

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Congratulations!

We, your CC family are very honored.

I consider all of you family!

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

That is awesome. Congratulations again.

Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, jagsfan said:

You’ve elevated us to the ranks of those who have a friend who has won Emmys. 
Thank you, Greg!

We are more than friends we are family.

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Windy here too.  Worried my wreath is going to fly off the front door!

It was like that last night. The wind was howling.

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Me. All me. All of it.

Except #6. I love my in-laws. They treat me as a king. Always my favorite beer in the fridge.

EDIT TO ADD: It's not me in the video, it's just that I relate to almost all of it.

Still love Christmas though.

That was hilarious.

38 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Congratulations.  So happy for you.

Thank you so much!

35 minutes ago, Sheal said:

@Sea DogCongratulations on the award.  What a lovely reminder of a impactful career you had.

Kind of a nice way to go out I think. I'll remember this forever.

32 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@Sea Dog Greg, what a wonderful honor to add to your other emmys.  Kudos to all your well deserved accomplishments. 

Thank you so much Bonnie!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Exciting day receiving my final Emmy award. A nice end cap for a long career. It never gets old. I am honored and humbled to work with so many talented people. To be recognized by my peers means a lot. I am feeling very blessed tonight.

IMG_7491.thumb.jpg.2d9213ad6ad60a6ad557ae7c7ab629f7.jpg

Congrats on the adorable puppy AND the new Emmy!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Congrats on the adorable puppy AND the new Emmy!!

Thank you at least I don't need to potty train the Emmy. I'm so excited to get Elizabeth. Crate and bed came today. We already got good dog toys. We are ready. We hope to go see Elizabeth later this week.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Absolutely gorgeous tree.  You did a wonderful job in decorating.  Looks like right out of a home decorating ad.  Perfect🎄

Pretty kitties too.

Nice to hear they are settling in.  What are their names?

Wow, thank you so much! The cats are Milo (4) and Lucy (5). She is older even though she is new to us. The rescue had named her “Eunice”!! Our son chose her new name, which was inspired by the “Chronicles of Narnia” that he is currently reading. She is quite the little princess.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Finally finished putting up Christmas!

7DD930FE-DD8B-457B-9A91-0108CCB308F2.jpeg

After a month since we adopted our new girl, the kitties are learning to tolerate each other.

CDCD8277-449B-456A-AD2D-10561FB33DB0.jpeg

058C2445-B94C-4451-8ABD-BA9AF781370E.jpeg

Photos posted for effect, aren’t those cats to be in the tree. 😁

They look so cute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/5/2021 at 9:05 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Heads up, it does need a power cord.  However that cord has multiple plugs and it is the same cord that powers “the cruise ship”.  It’s a bit pricy too, but pretty unique.

B41519EC-D343-41F0-BEEA-BF83B9350184.thumb.jpeg.ee18074681bdd1327bbeecc0211e6ee9.jpeg

On 12/5/2021 at 9:54 PM, Sea Dog said:

I have a cruise ship on my vintage aluminum Christmas tree.

EA143840-B57E-4798-AE81-14106395B8E5.thumb.jpeg.e7b6d1ee35a6a34642ce3ee10d01f2c4.jpeg

7 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

No we have several airplanes, but I do need to buy one.

I guess I need to buy one of the cruise ships too. It seems our tree just has these types of ships, plus’s an over abundance of Barbies. 

8B576EF4-FBE1-4024-A887-B1F05D733758.thumb.jpeg.ce54373e5b2914d9453f4c24142d50e3.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

A couple photos from the drive to Owen’s hockey game an hour from home.  We weren’t sure what it was.  No filters, just natural photos. 

65640075-9E97-465C-B797-E2F696C142C1.thumb.jpeg.5c123b872094ea861d3eb28448138358.jpeg

We found out it was a glow from an old flower greenhouse, now converted into a legal grow-op.  

2E733F74-865C-4072-8265-3B0D74492668.thumb.jpeg.eb86c8fa3451e94d45396a98f539b744.jpeg

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Photos posted for effect, aren’t those cats to be in the tree. 😁

They look so cute.

Thankfully, they haven’t attempted to climb it or even knock down the ornaments. They have been chewing on the lower branches, though, even though it’s artificial. I had to put back up our baby gate and I bought some bitter spray to deter the chewing. Hopefully, something will work.

• Like 3

Just getting caught up on 5 or 6 pages today.  We got our Highlander back from the body shop today, and it looks brand new again after that deer encounter.  

Dinner out tonight was at Mizu’s 

7FC9B2FE-0B5A-47E2-9AED-90AFDD7F5554.thumb.jpeg.1ce7b4522e1375e318298de80e0d6d58.jpeg

This teriyaki chicken is always so tender here. 

294A4B00-F356-45D7-97BD-163C90687C56.thumb.jpeg.3a09e343446d28d339d1889531b80c6d.jpeg

• Like 9

On 11/28/2021 at 4:02 PM, grapau27 said:

We have 2 cruises on Anthem out of Southampton England next year so hopefully things will have changed for the good by then.

Graham.

Hi Graham, we were on Anthem last week (November 28 - December 5). Really enjoyed it. I am hopeful it will be great as well for you next year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

The rescue had named her “Eunice”!! Our son chose her new name, which was inspired by the “Chronicles of Narnia” that he is currently reading. She is quite the little princess.

I just read "Chronicles of Narnia" again recently. There is a lot more to the series and stories than I remember as a child. Especially the last book. 😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Thankfully, they haven’t attempted to climb it or even knock down the ornaments. They have been chewing on the lower branches, though, even though it’s artificial. I had to put back up our baby gate and I bought some bitter spray to deter the chewing. Hopefully, something will work.

If that doesn't work try the blue painter's tape.  Make rings of it so that the sticky side is out, stick to surface.  It only takes a couple of times of the cats getting tape stuck to them for them to stop.  I use it to stop scratching on furniture.  

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

IMG_7491.thumb.jpg.2d9213ad6ad60a6ad557ae7c7ab629f7.jpg

Congrats again Greg. She’s a thing of beauty!  Do you have a spot to display them?