Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Ryan has been doing so well since he got his pump.  It's like he's a different kid since getting it...big smile on his face...he's begun eating with us again, since he doesn't have to first figure out what he's going to be eating, figure out the math between the carbs and insulin, and not having to get his shot 15 minutes before he eats each meal.  Of course, he still has to do the carb and insulin stuff, but it's a whole new world...in the best way!!  Thank you so much for asking!🌹

BTW...how has Eric been doing with his back?

Excellent news!    Happy to hear Ryan is doing well.

Eric's back is much better but does tend to bother him after we do our weekend chores,  of  leaves, garage cleaning, hanging christmas lights, etc.  but then I felt stiff the next morning too!   Thank you for asking💕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Problem is our calendar is getting pretty full from here on to Christmas. Might have to rechedule after the first of the year.

I would decline though I’d be missing out on a great meal and wonderful company. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

It has been an awful no-good day! Cinnamon was Kubota's brother and now they can be together over the Rainbow Bridge.

1530096441_Cinnamon1.thumb.jpeg.e8a40b190be50b9ccbdc8b43b9d8b0c5.jpeg

Oh my, not another one this week, hope they are all living it up together 💔

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Ryan has been doing so well since he got his pump.  It's like he's a different kid since getting it...big smile on his face...he's begun eating with us again, since he doesn't have to first figure out what he's going to be eating, figure out the math between the carbs and insulin, and not having to get his shot 15 minutes before he eats each meal.  Of course, he still has to do the carb and insulin stuff, but it's a whole new world...in the best way!! 

So happy to hear this!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Explaining to Jade that Survivor is about to start....

20221116_160645.thumb.jpg.c009105bddfdc7023e555be55c55fd26.jpg

And her reaction to the news...

20221116_160638.thumb.jpg.514a8a0dc1c24ed7d27f3c179ff92a44.jpg

I love this!  Jade is so beautiful, but doesn't seem too thrilled by Survivor.

We missed the first 12 minutes since we'd just gotten home from Ava's All Star Field Hockey game, so we did miss the Survivor Challenge tonight.

Did I mention how cold it was at the game?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We missed the first 12 minutes since we'd just gotten home from Ava's All Star Field Hockey game, so we did miss the Survivor Challenge tonight.

Did I mention how cold it was at the game?

I was at the high school football practice tonight. It was painfully cold.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Ryan has been doing so well since he got his pump.  It's like he's a different kid since getting it...big smile on his face...he's begun eating with us again, since he doesn't have to first figure out what he's going to be eating, figure out the math between the carbs and insulin, and not having to get his shot 15 minutes before he eats each meal.  Of course, he still has to do the carb and insulin stuff, but it's a whole new world...in the best way!!  Thank you so much for asking!🌹

BTW...how has Eric been doing with his back?

New memories made with old friends.  Priceless!

Whoot whoot!

Maryann, my heart smiled reading how well Ryan is doing!

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

It has been an awful no-good day! Cinnamon was Kubota's brother and now they can be together over the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry to read this about your beautiful Cinnamon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

My heart breaks for you. I’m so sorry to hear of this loss of loved family member. At least they are back together again. Peace be with your family as you grieve this unbearable loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

My heart breaks for you. I’m so sorry to hear of this loss of loved family member. At least they are back together again. Peace be with your family as you grieve this unbearable loss.

Way to many of our precious kitties have past recently, they are definitely family members to us . 

• Like 9