Medallion App Updated and Working Now

HBCcruiser

16 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

You should be able to click on your profile pic in the app and drop down will show the booked cruises. If they don't show, you need to add by booking number

What I see is that if I look at the Profile page after clicking on my photo, nothing shows up as a list of My Journeys or when clicking on that, but if I click on the the + button which takes me to Link Your Booking and enter in the booking number it replies back that, "This booking is already part of your Journey".  Going back to the Profile page nothing shows up under My Journeys and pressing those words doesn't do anything.

What am I missing here?

On 6/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, lstone19 said:

I have the same issue with different cruises. In short, it appears if your account has both a cancelled cruise and an active cruise with overlapping dates, the Medallion Class app is showing the cancelled cruise rather than the active cruise.

In our case, we had Enchanted Princess for 10/13/21 which was cancelled, Ruby Princess for 10/24/21 which is active, and Regal Princess for 10/15/22 which is also active. The website correctly shows only 10/24/21 and 10/15/22 but the MC app shows 10/13/21 and 10/15/22. If I try to add the 10/24/21 manually, it tells me "this booking is already part of your journey".

Some good news. On Friday, I emailed askoceanmedallion@carnival.com about my issue as described above. My email was acknowledged within an hour and the issue was fixed (at least for me) later the next day (29 hours total turnaround). So my cancelled cruise is gone from the MC app and my 10/24/21 cruise is showing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Grego said:

What I see is that if I look at the Profile page after clicking on my photo, nothing shows up as a list of My Journeys or when clicking on that, but if I click on the the + button which takes me to Link Your Booking and enter in the booking number it replies back that, "This booking is already part of your Journey".  Going back to the Profile page nothing shows up under My Journeys and pressing those words doesn't do anything.

What am I missing here?

Reads like a data issue in their system.  See @lstone19 post above.

8 minutes ago, lstone19 said:

Some good news. On Friday, I emailed askoceanmedallion@carnival.com about my issue as described above. My email was acknowledged within an hour and the issue was fixed (at least for me) later the next day (29 hours total turnaround). So my cancelled cruise is gone from the MC app and my 10/24/21 cruise is showing.

Certainly appears to have been a data issue.  I have written also on Friday late (early Sat am actually) and see if I get a reply by Monday.

Success!  Finally after two weeks of installing and deleting the app I decided this morning to give it one last go.  Went about it slowly and methodically and everything just fell into place.  I was also able to select our dining time and table size!  I am so excited!  I have no idea why all of a sudden it worked, but just so relieved that I can move on from this.  FYI I used my iPad,  because my phone is not compatible with the app, so I never tried to use it.  I assume having the information on my iPad is just as good.  Thanks to everyone who offered advice and kept me calm and focused……we did it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lstone19 said:

Lucky you!  I sent an email detailing my issues on Wednesday to that address and then sent again on Thursday to include the second address that they started including in their reviews.  Crickets.  I was checked in for our August 8th Alaska cruise as well as 3 subsequent cruises in the personalizer.  Only our January 2022 cruise shows us in the green lane despite the fact that the exact same data was included for each and all of the individual substeps for the first step are in green for every cruise.  I also pointed out the other issues (passage contract / risk statement pre-checked / pre-accepted, can't change emergency contact, errors with special occasions etc.) and provided screen shots for each issue.

I sent it yet again this morning with an update.  My husband's phone is a Samsung and he wasn't able to get in for the last several days but could today.  On his phone the passage contract and risk assessment weren't checked and after scrolling through a lot of squished / overlaid text we were able to check the two boxes and accept for each of us.  Voila!  Green lane.  But that doesn't feed back to my iPhone.  And the other problems I noted were still present on his phone.

I'm glad some folks are getting responses and resolution.  I'd really like to be done with this!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sandancer said:

Yes. I have selected arrival and departure times for our November transatlantic. Have just also managed to book dining times. No way to choose table size but I expect that can be sorted onboard. Still missing a booking for speciality restaurant which has been paid for. Waiting to hear back from Princess UK. 

Nov. 30th cruise here and won't let me pick arrival times but I can do dinner reservations.  Mine says "There are Arrival Groups currently available"

2 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I have not downloaded the app. Someone suggested downloading from Princess site. Is that the link in Medallion section of site ?

Yes. That link on the Princess web site takes you to either the Apple App store or the Play Store (android).

44 minutes ago, Happy2cruise said:

Can anyone help with adding the credit card info.  I fill in all the required info but the  Saved box stays  grayed out...nothing happens.  Thanks!

I had that same issue and as I recall (and could be mistaken) I had to scroll down a bit more and select an additional option. I'm sure someone will correct or add to this that knows for sure.

18 minutes ago, joepeka said:

I had that same issue and as I recall (and could be mistaken) I had to scroll down a bit more and select an additional option. I'm sure someone will correct or add to this that knows for sure.

Thanks for your reply, did get it to work.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

I have not downloaded the app. Someone suggested downloading from Princess site. Is that the link in Medallion section of site ?

Link for Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carnival.gxi.ocean.compass.medallionclass

Link for iOS:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/medallionclass/id1475028048

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

I’m on a October 31, 2021 cruise & can’t pick my arrival & departure times?  Does this have to due with my final payment not due yet?  

Tom😀

Don't feel bad.  We can't do it for our August 8th cruise.  And we've tried on my iPhone and hubby's Samsung.

3 hours ago, Happy2cruise said:

Can anyone help with adding the credit card info.  I fill in all the required info but the  Saved box stays  grayed out...nothing happens.  Thanks!

Had same issue for several days and then it worked.  IDK what else to say.  When did you last install the app and what is the version number you are on?  Could be a data issue as well.

8 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Had same issue for several days and then it worked.  IDK what else to say.  When did you last install the app and what is the version number you are on?  Could be a data issue as well.

Thanks for your reply.  I played around with it and finally was able to add it.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

How do I find what version that I using?

Tom🤔

6 minutes ago, trbarton said:

How do I find what version that I using?

Tom🤔

I can answer for Android.

Settings Menu

APPS

Scroll down thru Apps to find MedallionClass.

Tap on that.

On the APP INFO menu page for MC App, scroll down to bottom for Version.

My Version is 3.0.91632