Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 hours ago, Miaminice said:

🤣 Actually they do! The conversion  from PowerUp points into CC points is mentioned and explained in each statement and every activity. 

It’s not really Celebrity’s fault that people can’t think straight any more as soon as they read the word POINTS. 😉

My point was, why not just say you get one (or two on occasions) CC point. No need to even have the term Power Up points. 

2 hours ago, hvbaskey said:

For a cruise reservation (e.g., Suite Booking Activity) or Celebrity Choice Air Flights - I would believe that to be true (only one person has to do the booking and all individuals within that cabin would be awarded) as they are tied to a particular reservation;

But for individual activities (e.g., surveys, social media posts), Celebrity wouldn’t know who was traveling together in the future as it could vary greatly (one trip with DH, another trip with DS, etc etc) and therefore, I would believe that each individual would be responsible to complete those type of activities.

I was only referring to the Suite booking activity, nothing else.

4 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Yes, it matters...do it for both accounts..

I contacted the Captains Club about this. Hubby was getting surveys but I wasn't. I was told since our accounts are linked together, we should both receive the points he completed the surveys for and we indeed did!. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LuvCruzn4Evr said:

I contacted the Captains Club about this. Hubby was getting surveys but I wasn't. I was told since our accounts are linked together, we should both receive the points he completed the surveys for and we indeed did!. 

Yes, this was discussed many, many pages ago. We had both completed the first survey, but after a few posts providing this information, only I'm doing it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2020 at 10:55 AM, SunsetPoint said:

Nope, this latest one just isn't going to happen for me.  Doing a survey is one thing.  Asking me to play dress-up and be a commercial on social media is not worth a couple of points.

Didn’t dress up actually posted my Halloween one as dressed up as Scooby  doo making a Manhattan   See if it gets points or taken down   

2 hours ago, mikkelhansen said:

I have also received my lone CC point for the July "birthday/anniversary sailings" survey.

Ditto - the lone ranger “1 point” survey (birthday / anniversaries) has been credited to our accounts 🙂

2,163 points away from Zenith 😃

Edited by hvbaskey
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Yes, this was discussed many, many pages ago. We had both completed the first survey, but after a few posts providing this information, only I'm doing it.

I guess I missed that. So my question is; has anyone reported only doing it on one account and then seeing the points on both later? 

Personally I've never really trusted Customer Service people to always get it right. 

45 minutes ago, ORV said:

I guess I missed that. So my question is; has anyone reported only doing it on one account and then seeing the points on both later? 

Personally I've never really trusted Customer Service people to always get it right. 

See post #528 amongst others.

I certainly didn’t. I’ve done just a couple of these power up hobbies but no more. They’re collecting an awful lot of customer specific marketing info for very little in return. I don’t have any points anyway as I’ve not yet actually sailed with X due to Covid-19.

but they’re giving nothing for quite a lot.