Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Downsmead

The newsletter came on30/09/20 and I have just had the invitation to take part in the Galapagos Power Up points at 10 pm, 02/10/20( date format is UK).

Thanks, I received the newsletter this lunchtime, but from the post above, it looks as if you can't book on the webinar now 🤦‍♀️.

5 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Completed the 9 question Galapagos quiz after watching the video.

Interesting. I registered and received an Oct 15th webinar date. I didn't realize there were multiple dates and times for this presentation.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 3:15 AM, upwarduk said:

Hi Pat,

Hope you & Bill have weathered the Covid-19 crisis.

We are at EXACTLY the same number of points as you!!!

We should have earned 70 on our next cruise, as we had booked concierge ( the offer was pay for balcony but get upgraded to Concierge).

We have never been in Concierge, but at. 5 points per night it was certainly a way to getting closer to Elite+.

Hi, we are great as Atlantic Canada has been close to covid free for months now. Just can't leave unless we isolate coming home. Can't see our grandkids in Ottawa!!  but we are safe. 

Would they give you CC point for that? Would be nice . We got a deal on it last TA and loved the first day lunch

How are you 2 doing?

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Completed the 9 question Galapagos quiz after watching the video.

we are booked for the 15th I think. We did an Alaska one  but no points for it . They had draws for big discounts .. Sadly we did not win

Wonder if anyone here has any answers to this question.  I have sent an email to the address in my confirmation email but no reply yet.

DH and I are both Captains Club members.  We each got the email and each signed up for the webinar.  Do we need to sign in on separate devices to ensure it is counted and we each get our points?  Seems silly but I don't know how else they would verify we were both there?

1 hour ago, gold1953 said:

How are you 2 doing?

We are fine thanks, but have been in and out of local lock down,, as parts of our county have high rates. Our Granddaughters have just gone back to Uni this week, so fingers crossed that they will be OK.

Edited by upwarduk

14 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Wonder if anyone here has any answers to this question.  I have sent an email to the address in my confirmation email but no reply yet.

DH and I are both Captains Club members.  We each got the email and each signed up for the webinar.  Do we need to sign in on separate devices to ensure it is counted and we each get our points?  Seems silly but I don't know how else they would verify we were both there?

I believe only one person per family needs to do the activity, and both will get the points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

36 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I believe only one person per family needs to do the activity, and both will get the points.

Each link is different, so only links logged in will get the points

20 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

My DH and I use the same email address for Captain's Club. DH registered and received a reply email with link to the webinar. When I registered I didn't receive a reply email with link. I then registered again and plugged in a different email in the form and then received a reply email with link sent to the 2nd email. I think this might mean you need to use 2 separate emails to both get the points. I guess I'll find out when the points are posted for the Oct 15th webinar.

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

I agree - so far I have been doing all of the activities and my husband has been receiving the same points that I have.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, gerelmx said:

The only activity that we got credit for we both got the point.  Get 3-4 marketing emails Daily from X but can’t get the Power Up emails.

I'm wondering if someone can post the section of rules, or email that states spouses, or members of the same household get the CC points resulting from the PUP's activities even if only one person takes part.  My DW and I had the same number of CC points before all this started and now I have 6 points more than her.  She has done some of the survey activities, but not the social media ones and I was the only one of us that signed up for the Galapagos event which would put her 11 points behind me.  Pretty soon she'll need to take a trip just to catch up to me 🙂  I figure I better find out how to get her some points or I'm going to be left behind for a week!

16 hours ago, garyl62 said:

I'm wondering if someone can post the section of rules, or email that states spouses, or members of the same household get the CC points resulting from the PUP's activities even if only one person takes part.  My DW and I had the same number of CC points before all this started and now I have 6 points more than her.  She has done some of the survey activities, but not the social media ones and I was the only one of us that signed up for the Galapagos event which would put her 11 points behind me.  Pretty soon she'll need to take a trip just to catch up to me 🙂  I figure I better find out how to get her some points or I'm going to be left behind for a week!

At least your wife will always be the same tier level as you even with less CC cruise points. Call the Captains Club (1-800-760-0654) and ask about the PUPS if only one CC member participates. Our  experience so far has been, I've done the surveys (except for the social media one) for the PUPs and we both have the same CC cruise points. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

Where does the extra points in you total amount earned?   I have been doing almost every power up since it started and haven’t seen any change in my total amount.  

I know 10 points equals 1 cruise credit so I should have at least  2 extra credit shown somewhere.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

2 hours ago, miched said:

Where does the extra points in you total amount earned?   I have been doing almost every power up since it started and haven’t seen any change in my total amount.  

I know 10 points equals 1 cruise credit so I should have at least  2 extra credit shown somewhere.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

One place is once you've logged into Celebrity's website click on "My Tier and Points". Helps to know your CC cruise points before doing the PUPs activities. The PUPs are not updated immediately. Approximately a moth later. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I see mine on the emails they send. 

On 10/2/2020 at 10:58 PM, upwarduk said:

Downsmead

The newsletter came on30/09/20 and I have just had the invitation to take part in the Galapagos Power Up points at 10 pm, 02/10/20( date format is UK).

Interesting, I had a different email but for only 20 PUP.  Had to click to watch video on Galapagos adventures then take quiz by 6 Oct if perfect score get the 20 PUP