What is your next cruise? A 3 part question. 🤔

John&LaLa

Before the next cancellations are announced, how about a little game.

1. What is your next 'booked' cruise?

2. What is your next 'booked' cruise that you think will sail.

3. Of all your 'booked' cruises, which one will devastate you if it gets cancelled, or you decide not to go

Here are ours.

1. Mariner 12/14/20

2. Mariner 6/18/21

3. Ovation 3/11/21 (Australia/New Zealand)

• Like 2

1.  Grandeur in February
2.  Grandeur in February

3.  Grandeur in February

I was on the Majesty in March when cruising stopped.  I changed my November and December cruises to 2021 because of Christmas and a brand new grandson.  I have 18 cruises booked starting in February and I do not want to wait any longer.  If cruising does start in November I may look at January.

1. Empress 2/20/21 Eastern Caribbean
  2. Radiance 5/5/21 Hawaii
  3. Radiance 5/5/21 Hawaii

I was booked on Allure for Dec 2020 but I just cancelled that a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't want to make final knowing it was going to be cancelled and then wait for refunds.  So I acted proactively.  

• Like 1

1. Radiance   4th Nov 2020 Singapore/Brisbane 

2. Voyeger.  24th Nov 2020 Sydney/S/Pacific 

3. Radiance 20th Sep 2021 Hawaii/Brisbane 

We cannot cross our State Boarders so we can only hope one day you can cruise again .

1. March 28: Oasis of the Seas
  2. July 24: Mardi Gras
  3. March 28: Oasis of the Seas. We have not been on an enjoyable vacation for over 2 years when this opportunity arises. A weekend getaway is nice, but it is not a vacation. It is a temporary break from reality. The drive to/from only to be back at work after 2 days is not really a vacation. It is just an escape. Having moved cruises twice, it will be devastating to have to go another 4 months in hopes of the July cruise. We would have to look into an all-inclusive to substitute to. Friends have just gotten back from the Caribbean and said it was pretty much back to normal except the 30% capacity. Social distancing was simple so it is something we would consider switching to.
  • Like 1

- MSC Seaside, Feb 2021 (1st back to back)

- MSC Seaside, Feb 2021 

- Carnival Pride, April 2022 (Panama Canal)

Wouldn’t call it “devastating” if the Panama Canal doesn’t happen. More like disappointing. I’ve been wanting to do the Panama Canal for years, which has been impossible to schedule with small children (due to longer itineraries that operate when kids are typically in school).

That cruise on the Carnival Pride is the first time I’ve found a Panama Canal itinerary that operates during a school break, and which is short enough to fit in a week. It’s not the best itinerary, but it’s very convenient for our needs.

Edited by Tapi

2 hours ago, Royal_Cruise_Bear said:

1. Celebrity Apex in June 21 👍

2. see No.1 😎

3. The past Anthem TA NY-STH in April 20, meant to be the cruise, where I wanted to ask her THE Question💍 .... now it was the breakfast table with PJs in lockdown 😲. (But she said YES ✔ nevertheless! 😍😊)

congratulations!

1.  April 2021 - Enchanted Princess TA

2.  October 2021 - Celebrity Summit

3.  December 2021 - Celebrity Equinox

We are using the TA to travel to Europe to visit DS and DIL who are working and living in Munich.  IF the cruise does go we will probably choose not to take it and fly directly instead.  For US, cruising with a mask is not our idea of a good time.  We have a window suite booked so a lot of money at stake for a minimal experience.

We have an incredible deal on our December 12 night Celebrity cruise and will be disappointed if we don't take it.  We love to cruise at Christmas time.

Feb. 28th - Liberty

My wife and I are still working so we only cruise once a year. We were on Freedom for her first and only cruise after dry dock this year. We booked Liberty at the end of April 2020. At this point in time I'm not too confident it's going to happen but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.