Web-based OCEAN READY coming this Fall

ProfMHC

One of my suggestions on my survey after my cruise last month was make it possible for people to do things multiple ways. The example I used was the onboard spending statements. They were just available through the app (and I found it impossible to read on my phone) or through guest services. I used to be able to see them on the TV and on my computer.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, KruzPrincess said:

My friend is going to be so upset. She never wanted a smartphone. Ever. She just went out and bought one because she needed the Princess app. 

PS.   We know there were workarounds, but she wanted to do it herself. 

I did the same thing, $1,300 later a new phone I didn't need or want!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Reinventing the wheel ☺️

Yes, but how long do you think it will take?  Judging by their work on Medallion Class, it won't be soon.  And if they try to "fix" the original, I can't imagine how badly they can mess it up before ending up with something inferior to what they started with.

• Like 1

Early on there was companion website which they disabled some time ago. They will probably be resurrecting it in some way. I too hope a website  becomes a reality. 

If it is available in November maybe then I will be able to add my mid January cruise which the app will not allow me to add.  It thinks it already there ... NOPE, IT'S NOT.  Ocean Navigator people have not been able to help.  Looks like I may have to go in the yellow line.  UGH!

6 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

It will probably work as well as the phone-based apps. Don't get your hopes up...

---

. . . . Especially if Princess is using the same damn programmers! 

---

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, mellon1 said:

I did the same thing, $1,300 later a new phone I didn't need or want!

On the positive side  you can also use your phone to DL the At Home Testing App as well and any other Travel Apps.  This is the direction the world is moving in so you will be better off for the phone purchase in the long run. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jadn13 said:

On the positive side  you can also use your phone to DL the At Home Testing App as well and any other Travel Apps.  This is the direction the world is moving in so you will be better off for the phone purchase in the long run. 

Unfortunately, you are right.  We prefer to pick up the phone and talk rather than text!

• Like 1