The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday October 9th, 2022

richwmn

Sharon, your picture reminds me of last year when we were all together. I can't wait for my turn to come. 91 days starts 65 days from now.  I am getting excited. Yesterday afternoon my grandson and I went exploring again in downtown Mobile.  So much to see and so much history to share.  I hope I am teaching my gs to appreciate the magic of history. Prayers for all. 

• Like 24

34 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Sandi.

We visited St Kitts also on Crown Princess in January 2007 about 6 weeks after you.

Graham.

How cool!  And of course we had no idea we'd "know" each other many years later, my friend.

Well, darn my next two posts are shoved up together and I can't get them to separate!  So let me just say it's so great seeing everyone together on the Nieuw Statendam.  Have a fun trip, and thanks for the photo.  Please send more along the way.

24 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Good morning from QC!  I haven’t been outside yet but it’s overcast and chance of rain. Last evening’s get together was lovely. 

48E81C5C-CC82-47B3-B8D3-F2855F7878FB.thumb.jpeg.205345b073fc3621c8089259ddd6895d.jpeg
From left— Edi @NextOne, Rich @richwmn, me, Debbie @dfish, Carolyn @Cruising-along, Julia & Reggie @Teapot Cruiser, Craig, Henry—Carolyn’s DH. 

Sail away is at 5:00 this afternoon, IIRC. I think I’ll watch from my cozy cabin. 

Have a great day everyone!

9 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I hope not to have any curious events happen today; I think Fire Prevention Day should be every day, and hurray for Leif Erikson!  

We had a great day yesterday - first the surprise party for our friend; I said "Do you really want to surprise an 80 year old guy?"  He was stunned to see so many friends and relatives from out of town in attendance, and I know he enjoyed the festivities.  Then later in the evening we went to another family and friends function where we celebrated the life of one of our province's pioneers.  It contained a bit of sadness, but mostly joy at the life he lived and how proud he made his family.

@kazufirst of all I hope your car gets fully repaired this time!  Second, I think what you and your neighbour are doing is wonderful - get together with some other ladies who are alone and be thankful for friendships, new and old.

@summer slopesorry the shingles shot has got you down - hopefully the effects will be short lived.  We're postponing ours until we get back from our next 2 cruises; we had our initial shot about 5 years ago, so it's time to top up the antibodies.

It's going to be a busy day today - we're doing Thanksgiving dinner at our house for DH's family.  His son, daughter and son in law will be joining us at the table today.  A pretty predictable menu for us:  turkey, stuffing (lots of stuffing), mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed vegetables, a tossed salad and apple pie.  I'm the only one in the family who really likes pumpkin pie, so apple is the dessert of the day.   And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is hurting, cheers to all the celebrants.  Stay well, everyone!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

Gerry, I love pumpkin pie!  I wish you and I could get together and split a whole pumpkin pie.  I know it wouldn't be too difficult for me to eat half a pumpkin pie - maybe a day and a half!  Anyway have a fun day with family!❤️

UPDATE.  I've finished wiping the new finish on the mail box post, newspaper box (which they call a bird box here because often birds try to build nests in them), and the mailbox itself.  This evening I will put new numbers on it when it's good and dry.  It's looking great so far!!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Good morning from QC!  I haven’t been outside yet but it’s overcast and chance of rain. Last evening’s get together was lovely. 

48E81C5C-CC82-47B3-B8D3-F2855F7878FB.thumb.jpeg.205345b073fc3621c8089259ddd6895d.jpeg
From left— Edi @NextOne, Rich @richwmn, me, Debbie @dfish, Carolyn @Cruising-along, Julia & Reggie @Teapot Cruiser, Craig, Henry—Carolyn’s DH. 

Sail away is at 5:00 this afternoon, IIRC. I think I’ll watch from my cozy cabin. 

What a lovely photo.

• Like 12

Happy Sunday!  Rich, thank you for the fleet report and daily reports.  I hope you are enjoying your cruise with hopefully beautiful weather!  Fire prevention is a very important every day, after suffering a basement fire 2 weeks before I listed my house in MD.   Never stain inside the house my fire started with Minwax stain rags draped over a cardboard box.  It wasn't me! Thank God for ADT fire alarm system.   Someday I hope to travel to the lands of Leif Erickson.     Today's drink looks right up my alley thank you @summer slope!  The Chianti looks nice, we had a bottle of Kirkland Chianti last night with our stuffed pork chops and it was great for a $9 bottle of wine and no migraine!  The chops were great too.  Today's meal looks tasty in a beef version.   We have been to today's port in February 2022 on the NS. I had been to Nevis twice before so I wanted to return so we took the 45 minute boat ride over to do a tour.  

Prayers for all on our care list.   Prayers for the people of Ukraine.    Well wishes for all cruising and soon to be!   The first building is the Alexander Hamilton Museum and it is also a public office.  The church is the oldest Anglican church in the islands and its' nearby cemetery. 

Cloudy Mt Nevis.JPG

dove Nevis.JPG

Ferns old hotel nevis.JPG

Hamilton Museum Nevis 3122.jpg

mount Nevis 3122.jpg

Nevis hilltop cemetery 3122.jpg

Old Nevis Anglican church 3122.jpg

Pinneys beach 2.JPG

Nevis rainbow 3122.jpg

Edited by ottahand7
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

Greetings from 31,000 feet above New York, heading back home. A nice collection of days today.  I would try today’s meal suggestion for sure. We will be visiting today’s port this coming February and look forward to seeing the photos.  Unpacking and my Covid booster this afternoon.  Prayers for everyone on our prayer list today. Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events.🍻

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Love that picture from the NS..... just wish I was aboard.

Cool here this morning, but will warm up later I am sure. We had a surprise downpour and thunderstorm last night. Grass looks happy but long. I wonder if our yard workers are due to cut again before winter. Otherwise, we may look like a hayfield.  Have not been to the St. Kitts. The meal sounds interesting if someone else will do the cooking. Actually, right now anything would be good if someone else will cook it..... I am getting bored with my own meals. By the way @kazusome of us here have done the group holiday meals for a number of years.... it works well and actually is something to look  forward to. Several of us also have breakfast together several times a month. Over the years the holiday group size has varied from 2 to 8 or so. Don't know what it will be this year.

Susan

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

A late good morning from central Texas.  It was another cool morning, but will warm up to the mid-80sF later today.  It's been a busy morning with laundry and an errand.  In addition to the regular laundry and sheets, we decided the blanket and pillows needed washing, so it will be a long day.  The last pillow is in the washer, and then the regular laundry will be tackled.  Tomorrow, I plan to clean the house. 😝 I want to get the laundry and house cleaning out of the way so when DH comes home Wednesday, I won't have a lot that needs doing.

🦃  HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TO ALL THE CANADIANS!  🦃

I hope all who are sharing Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family today or tomorrow or had it yesterday,  have a great time. 

Today, I could do without a curious event.  Fire prevention is extremely important, especially in drought areas.  Leif Erikson deserves more credit and celebration than he gets.

Another interesting quote today, but I'm not sure if I totally agree with it.

The dumplings sound tasty, but I'm not sure I'd like the three sauces.  I would love a Mai Tai or the wine especially on a BHB.

We were in St. Kitts in 1999 on Noordam III on our b2b cruises from Valpariso to Ft. Lauderdale.  All our pictures are pre-digital.  We had booked the scenic railroad tour, but when we got to St. Kitts, the train was not running.  We found a rental car on the dock, and toured the island.  Since there is one road that circles the island, we didn't worry about getting lost.  We also detoured to Turtle Bay on the recommendation of the port guide and some of the crew.  It was a nice place to have a beer and French fries.  When we got back to ship, we just left the car on the pier with the keys locked inside.

@StLouisCruisers Sand, @Overhead Fred Fred, and @ottahand7  thank you for your pictures.

@kazu  Jacqui, I really like the idea you and your neighbor had to share Thanksgiving dinner and to invite others who are alone.  I hope you all have a great and very memorable time.  I hope they can get the car fixed this time.

@summer slope  Dixie, I'm sorry you are having a reaction to the shingles shot.  If this is you first dose, you might like the advice I got from the pharmacist when I got mind.  He told me that if I hand any sort of reaction, even a sore arm, to wait until closer to the end 2-6 months between shots to get the next one. It might lessen the reaction to the second one.

@Cat in my lap  I'm sorry the Rays lost last night.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, I've used the recolor on our shutters, and it made them look much better.  I just wish I had done it soon.

@1ANGELCAT  I'm glad the Phillies won.  Thanks for the heads up about the Borealis in Quebec City.

@ger_77  Gerry, I'm glad the surprise party was a great one.  And I'm glad the other event was not as sad as expected.

@lindaler  Linda, it sounds like you had a great day with your grandson.  Your are teaching him to appreciate history just by showing him the history of Mobile.

@durangoscots  Yeah, for more rain!

@Sharon in AZ  Sharon, thanks for the picture of the Dailyites on the NS.  It looked like you all were having a great time.

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from Barbados.

What started out with sunshine has now given way to clouds.  I did not go to the beach this morning.  I had a bad night with a tummy that was unhappy.  So I didn’t get much sleep.  After breakfast I made up for it and just woke up from a nap to find thick clouds.  I don’t think it will be long before it rains.  Oh well, I am happy we had a few good days.  Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow!

Thank you Rich, for the Daily and the Fleet report.  You are so dedicated to do this even while cruising.  Appreciate the effort.  Like the days.  I’m still trying to figure out the curious event that led to a flood in our house and caused the damage it did.  Especially that we did not notice the water running for three hours. I guess there are other events that are curious, but right now this stands out.   

Fire prevention is of utmost importance.  As for Lief Errikson, thank you to @grapau27Graham for the little lesson about him.  Also thank you for Father David’s sermon.  That is always welcome.

I don’t know about the meal, but I will never turn down a bottle of Chianti.

The drink sounds good, but I don’t have much alcohol except wine.

We have been to St. Kitts a few times.  However, it is difficult for me to find photos on my Ipad.  They are all lumped together 

I want to wish all our Canadian friends a happy Thanksgiving weekend.  i understand that tomorrow is the actual holiday.  However it appears that many of you are celebrating today.

I enjoyed seeing the photo of the get together of the Dailyites who are cruising.  Thank you @Sharon in AZ for posting it.  It helps to put faces to the CC names.

Roy, @rafinmd thank you for the Cares and Celebration lists.  You do a great job of keep all that straight.  i, for one, appreciate that very much.  Prayers for all those who are ill and have other struggles and cares.  

Cheers for those celebrating and cruising.  Enjoy!

We will see what today brings.  It looks like a day that will keep us indoors yet again.

Good for a nap.

Take care everyone and stay safe.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

A late good morning from central Texas.  It was another cool morning, but will warm up to the mid-80sF later today.  It's been a busy morning with laundry and an errand.  In addition to the regular laundry and sheets, we decided the blanket and pillows needed washing, so it will be a long day.  The last pillow is in the washer, and then the regular laundry will be tackled.  Tomorrow, I plan to clean the house. 😝 I want to get the laundry and house cleaning out of the way so when DH comes home Wednesday, I won't have a lot that needs doing.

I hope all who are sharing Thanksgiving dinner with friends and family today or tomorrow or had it yesterday,  have a great time. 

Today, I could do without a curious event.  Fire prevention is extremely important, especially in drought areas.  Leif Erikson deserves more credit and celebration than he gets.

The dumplings sound tasty, but I'm not sure I'd like the three sauces.  I would love a Mai Tai or the wine especially on a BHB.

We were in St. Kitts in 1999 on Noordam III on our b2b cruises from Valpariso to Ft. Lauderdale.  All our pictures are pre-digital.  We had booked the scenic railroad tour, but when we got to St. Kitts, the train was not running.  We found a rental car on the dock, and toured the island.  Since there is one road that circles the island, we didn't worry about getting lost.  We also detoured to Turtle Bay on the recommendation of the port guide and some of the crew.  It was a nice place to have a beer and French fries.  When we got back to ship, we just left the car on the pier with the keys locked inside.

@StLouisCruisers Sand, @Overhead Fred Fred, and @ottahand7  thank you for your pictures.

@kazu  Jacqui, I really like the idea you and your neighbor had to share Thanksgiving dinner and to invite others who are alone.  I hope you all have a great and very memorable time.  I hope they can get the car fixed this time.

@summer slope  Dixie, I'm sorry you are having a reaction to the shingles shot.  If this is you first dose, you might like the advice I got from the pharmacist when I got mind.  He told me that if I hand any sort of reaction, even a sore arm, to wait until closer to the end 2-6 months between shots to get the next one. It might lessen the reaction to the second one.

@StLouisCruisers  Sandi, I've used the recolor on our shutters, and it made them look much better.  I just wish I had done it soon.

@1ANGELCAT  I'm glad the Phillies won.  Thanks for the heads up about the Borealis in Quebec City.

@ger_77  Gerry, I'm glad the surprise party was a great one.  And I'm glad the other event was not as sad as expected.

@lindaler  Linda, it sounds like you had a great day with your grandson.  Your are teaching him to appreciate history just by showing him the history of Mobile.

@Sharon in AZ  Sharon, thanks for the picture of the Dailyites on the NS.  It looked like you all were having a great time.

Lenda

Sending our best wishes for a very successful surgery for your husband on Tuesday Lenda.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thanksgiving weekend.  We are blessed with over 70 degree weather and sunshine.  But the flocks of Sandhill cranes and geese are heading south. DSIL will deep fry a Turkey today and then tomorrow we will close up theRV.  Hoping for some more Aurora 

D0207343-9AC3-404C-A6E7-AACC7262DF9E.jpeg

4991EF20-AC3E-4248-AF14-CD2194FA068A.jpeg

4C6736EE-E31E-46EA-8CFE-1283ADB5A156.jpeg

F4996162-9F27-4087-B186-CB5F626DCEAA.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

How cool!  And of course we had no idea we'd "know" each other many years later, my friend.

Well, darn my next two posts are shoved up together and I can't get them to separate!  So let me just say it's so great seeing everyone together on the Nieuw Statendam.  Have a fun trip, and thanks for the photo.  Please send more along the way.

Gerry, I love pumpkin pie!  I wish you and I could get together and split a whole pumpkin pie.  I know it wouldn't be too difficult for me to eat half a pumpkin pie - maybe a day and a half!  Anyway have a fun day with family!❤️

UPDATE.  I've finished wiping the new finish on the mail box post, newspaper box (which they call a bird box here because often birds try to build nests in them), and the mailbox itself.  This evening I will put new numbers on it when it's good and dry.  It's looking great so far!!

Thank you Sandi.

Nice photos of St Kitts and of yourselves.

I'm sure your mailbox will look amazing.

Graham.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Scrabble and drinks in the Crow’s Nest is always nice, even if I have to twist someone’s arm to play. 

AFA7108C-5F94-4729-AED3-E7043CF9F5F3.thumb.jpeg.ffc1ed11e3240313188d49086fe8214d.jpeg

You can tell I have charging on my mind. 🤣

Sharon, I like your Scrabble playing beverages.   I bet it makes for a fun game!🍸  

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

Good Afternoon Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  I think I’d like today’s meal suggestion but with marinara sauce.  It’s a beautiful day here in New England and after the morning errands Christmas shopping is completed.  Yesterday I was able to stock up on cat food.  The kids are set for about six months but I’ll still keep an eye out for bargains.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Scrabble and drinks in the Crow’s Nest is always nice, even if I have to twist someone’s arm to play. 

AFA7108C-5F94-4729-AED3-E7043CF9F5F3.thumb.jpeg.ffc1ed11e3240313188d49086fe8214d.jpeg

You can tell I have charging on my mind. 🤣

So what word did you use there?  BUSY?

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Lenda

I noticed in the reviews that many people use them on their shutters and they say it makes a huge difference.  Anything metal, plastic, vinyl can be updated quickly.  After I used two infused wipes on the post, bird box and mailbox I used up all the moisture on the two used wipes by freshening up the plastic hose storage box sitting next to the outdoor spigot.  That was harder to do because the lid has a pebble finish in the vinyl.  But it definitely looks refreshed.  It's amazing stuff!  

Sorry you don't have any digital photos of your time spent in St. Kitts!

59 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good morning from Barbados.

What started out with sunshine has now given way to clouds.  I did not go to the beach this morning.  I had a bad night with a tummy that was unhappy.  So I didn’t get much sleep.  After breakfast I made up for it and just woke up from a nap to find thick clouds.  I don’t think it will be long before it rains.  Oh well, I am happy we had a few good days.  Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow!

Thank you Rich, for the Daily and the Fleet report.  You are so dedicated to do this even while cruising.  Appreciate the effort.  Like the days.  I’m still trying to figure out the curious event that led to a flood in our house and caused the damage it did.  Especially that we did not notice the water running for three hours. I guess there are other events that are curious, but right now this stands out.   

Fire prevention is of utmost importance.  As for Lief Errikson, thank you to @grapau27Graham for the little lesson about him.  Also thank you for Father David’s sermon.  That is always welcome.

I don’t know about the meal, but I will never turn down a bottle of Chianti.

The drink sounds good, but I don’t have much alcohol except wine.

We have been to St. Kitts a few times.  However, it is difficult for me to find photos on my Ipad.  They are all lumped together 

I want to wish all our Canadian friends a happy Thanksgiving weekend.  i understand that tomorrow is the actual holiday.  However it appears that many of you are celebrating today.

I enjoyed seeing the photo of the get together of the Dailyites who are cruising.  Thank you @Sharon in AZ for posting it.  It helps to put faces to the CC names.

Roy, @rafinmd thank you for the Cares and Celebration lists.  You do a great job of keep all that straight.  i, for one, appreciate that very much.  Prayers for all those who are ill and have other struggles and cares.  

Cheers for those celebrating and cruising.  Enjoy!

We will see what today brings.  It looks like a day that will keep us indoors yet again.

Good for a nap.

Take care everyone and stay safe.

God Bless,

Terri

Continue to enjoy your stay in Barbados, and have a good nap!

56 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sending our best wishes for a very successful surgery for your husband on Tuesday Lenda.

And that sentiment goes for me, too!  Prayers for him and the surgeon.🙏

35 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Sandi.

Nice photos of St Kitts and of yourselves.

I'm sure your mailbox will look amazing.

Graham.

Thanks Graham!  I can't wait to see the box reinstalled tomorrow with the fresh numbers applied.  Here's a sneak peak at the finished post and birdbox. 

Before:00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJQ0bvfkbnWZIaj_ipn0l12rnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1665336767

The numbers on the opposite side are completely faded.  These actually look decent.

After:00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgNCVqCZuU6XjEyD80fRZa4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1665337096

I'll take photos tomorrow once the mailbox is installed on top of the birdbox.  I just noticed the bermuda grass is fading to tan already.  It will be completely dormant and tan in color all winter long here.

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

So what word did you use there?  BUSY?

I noticed in the reviews that many people use them on their shutters and they say it makes a huge difference.  Anything metal, plastic, vinyl can be updated quickly.  After I used two infused wipes on the post, bird box and mailbox I used up all the moisture on the two used wipes by freshening up the plastic hose storage box sitting next to the outdoor spigot.  That was harder to do because the lid has a pebble finish in the vinyl.  But it definitely looks refreshed.  It's amazing stuff!  

Sorry you don't have any digital photos of your time spent in St. Kitts!

Continue to enjoy your stay in Barbados, and have a good nap!

And that sentiment goes for me, too!  Prayers for him and the surgeon.🙏

Thanks Graham!  I can't wait to see the box reinstalled tomorrow with the fresh numbers applied.  Here's a sneak peak at the finished post and birdbox. 

Before:00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJQ0bvfkbnWZIaj_ipn0l12rnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1665336767

The numbers on the opposite side are completely faded.  These actually look decent.

After:00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLgNCVqCZuU6XjEyD80fRZa4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1665337096

I'll take photos tomorrow once the mailbox is installed on top of the birdbox.  I just noticed the bermuda grass is fading to tan already.  It will be completely dormant and tan in color all winter long here.

Looks much better.

Nice garden.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Curious events are curious! A salute to fire prevention (and CO monitoring) and Leif Erickson. I like the quote, and Bronte.

The meal looks good (every culture has some type of dumpling), as well as the drink and wine.

I haven't been to Basseterre.

Another cold day, although the sun is out. I relented and turned the heat on last night, but only at 65F, just to take the chill off. I need to call the plumber tomorrow, to service the boiler. It's supposed to warm up through Wednesday. No plans today, other than working on some ebay stuff. I'll have to get up early tomorrow for the roofer.

@grapau27 Thanks for Fr. David's sermon today and the picture of your church. 

@0106 Thanks for the recipes.

@smitty34877 Thanks for sharing that memory you made with your mother.

@kazu Sorry to hear about the SUV issues again and other unpleasant surprises. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with your neighbor and the other ladies. 

@summer slope Feel better soon. I had the same reaction to the shingles shot earlier this year.

@StLouisCruisers I never heard of those Rustoleum wipes; I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the photos.

@Sharon in AZ Thanks for the group photo! 

@ger_77 Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner.

@Overhead Fred @ottahand7 Great photos.

@Cruzin Terri Wishing you no further tummy troubles and good weather.

Prayers for the Care List and extra for Ukraine and its people. Cheers for the Celebration List.

Stay safe everyone. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5

Attention:

1. Math geeks who are into music
  2. Music geeks who are into mathematics

My wife sent this one to me because I suppose I fall into the first of the two above groups

2139781719_image0-2022-10-09T072714_396.jpeg.fa1a5b6dcd91172b5e01692b03f89ac3.jpeg

I chuckled, and then I thought that as a math geek I should be appalled by the suggestion that is a number.  I thought that the joke would be more appealing to mathematicians if the was replaced by e.  Now, that is hilarious.

I had breakfast with one of my brothers, this morning, and showed him this joke.  (I have two brothers.  If you ranked us by intelligence, they would be tied for first, and I would be a v e r y distant third.)  Of course, he had a better idea--instead of replacing  with e, replace it with i.

ROFL

Edited by XBGuy
  • Like 10
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Curious events are curious! A salute to fire prevention (and CO monitoring) and Leif Erickson. I like the quote, and Bronte.

The meal looks good (every culture has some type of dumpling), as well as the drink and wine.

I haven't been to Basseterre.

Another cold day, although the sun is out. I relented and turned the heat on last night, but only at 65F, just to take the chill off. I need to call the plumber tomorrow, to service the boiler. It's supposed to warm up through Wednesday. No plans today, other than working on some ebay stuff. I'll have to get up early tomorrow for the roofer.

@grapau27 Thanks for Fr. David's sermon today and the picture of your church. 

@0106 Thanks for the recipes.

@smitty34877 Thanks for sharing that memory you made with your mother.

@kazu Sorry to hear about the SUV issues again and other unpleasant surprises. Enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with your neighbor and the other ladies. 

@summer slope Feel better soon. I had the same reaction to the shingles shot earlier this year.

@StLouisCruisers I never heard of those Rustoleum wipes; I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the photos.

@Sharon in AZ Thanks for the group photo! 

@ger_77 Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner.

@Overhead Fred @ottahand7 Great photos.

@Cruzin Terri Wishing you no further tummy troubles and good weather.

Prayers for the Care List and extra for Ukraine and its people. Cheers for the Celebration List.

Stay safe everyone. 

Vanessa, the cheapest place to purchase it is on Amazon.  They have various price ranges but I just went with the cheapest, $14.99.  Six wipes in a package individually wrapped.  You need to use it in a well ventilated place.  I only used two today so can use it elsewhere if needed.  I have another bistro set on the deck, plus I guess I could do the grill.  It's 11 years old.

See if this link works.  It's the green package.  In 2018 I purchased it and instead of 6 wipes they had a 2 oz. bottle of it and one wipe.  But the liquid will eventually dry up, so I'm not sure which way is better.  Maybe the six wipes.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rustoleum+recolor+wipes&crid=33JRA7ZG7IQ2D&sprefix=rustoleum+recolor+wipes%2Caps%2C101&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Great looking group of people. 🙂 

• Like 10