What's your 2021 Looking like?

RickinStl

I am also booked for the Harmony on the 28th.  Guessing that may be my actual next cruise, in reality.  If so..."sea" you there.  🙂 

Have two booked previously for this May...but getting bad feeling those won't go.  

So far...2021 does not look like an improvement to 2020 as I see it so far.  IMHO.  😞 

• Like 1

We had Feb 28th Booked & Cancelled. We did a Lift & Shift to March of'22. No other cruises booked in '21. We're taking the week we had planned for the cruise in '21 and going to visit our son & daughter-in law in N.C. instead. We'll miss the cruise but it'll be nice to spend a week with family.

• Like 1

If ships actually begin to sail again, 2021 will be a very busy year for us - cruises booked for late May, a B2B in July, one cruise in late August, another B2B in October, and a Thanksgiving cruise in November. Except for two, these are all CWC or L&S cruises.

I have had nineteen cancellations so far, but have found several good deals and done four Lift and Shifts.  We have ended up with seven cruises in 2021.  I expect to lose at least April and May, but will Lift and Shift again or reschedule if possible.  At some point,  cruising will resume, we will be vaccinated and willing to follow safety protocols, and we can take advantage of the rebooked cruises.

• Like 1

Cleared my 2021 cruise calendar.  Looking to do a trip by Amtrak in a sleeper car once vaccinated.    

I'm super interested in a river cruise on the Columbia & Snake rivers but want to see these lines sailing before I book.  They aren't too big to fail so before I commit that kind of money to them I want to see they aren't going to fail.  Hope to sail them in the fall of 2021 but will book on short notice.

Really hoping 2022 is closer to the old normal.  

• Like 4

April which is now iffy, sad. I have such a great deal, liberty, sept carnival vista, huge roll call, everyone seems to have decided to book and bring a friend, dec Liberty. 

So might only get 1 rcl cruise in if rcl doesnt suddenly start getting ready to start. ..and dec is a long time to wait. Not at all what I hoped. 

For sure thought april would go. I had one in early jan and b2b in feb. Mine keep going down down down.

Edited by firefly333

Unfortunately, I see more of the same for a few months.  I have a lot of 2021 cruises booked and many are B2B and others are more then 7 nights.  My February cruises were canceled and I expect the same thing will happen in March.  I am hoping that the second half of 2021 will return to normal cruising.

• Like 2

I have had 10 cruises cancelled in 2020 and 1 jan 2021 cancelled.   My schedule so far

Mar 28th..Anthem..will be cancelled as Anthem will stay put in europe

May 23rd..Oasis..7 night Bahamas

June we usually spend the month at shore house as it is already rented out for rest of the summer 2021 but

June 28th...Quantum.. 7 night Alaska cruise

Aug 5..Jewel..10 night Baltic 

Aug 19..Freedom..Bermuda

Have this booked as B2b..which may not be allowed

Sep 16..Freedom..9 night NE/Canada

Sept 26..Oasis..7 night bahamas

The rest of our time will be at work.

Edited by Sunshine3601

I had one cruise in June canceled and received a refund.  I did a L&S for Oasis to Nov 2021.  I'm not booking anything else until cruises are up and running and I can see what life on a cruise ship is like.

58 minutes ago, island lady said:

28 cruises cancelled to date...but as of yesterday...all are refunded back to credit card.  Whew...good feeling.    Time to start over again...but not for awhile.  

28?  Wow that sucks.  Only 2 for me and not booking anything till 2022.  Weather is cold and nasty here in New England.  Spring can't get here soon enough.

We had 4 cancelled in Jan & Feb. & 4 earlier in 2020. The next two are Indy 3-4-21 & 3-8-21  which I hope they cancel or  we will cancel  before March. Loaded up for double points in 2021 so will make Pinnacle on Oct 24th.

Our 2021

Indy   march 4,8 hopefully they cancel

Mariner May 3,7,10

Allure   may 23

Allure july 18

Allure Aug 1, 29

Mariner Sept 10,13,17,20

Allure  Oct 10,17,24,31

Mariner Nov 15,29

Harmony Dec 12

Jan 22-April 22 seven booked

Edited by villager70
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

28?  Wow that sucks.  Only 2 for me and not booking anything till 2022.  Weather is cold and nasty here in New England.  Spring can't get here soon enough.

Have been retired for several years, but had become pet less with the passing of our beloved fur baby almost two years ago.  Decided to tone down the travels in the land yacht (that we could take her in) and really ramp up the cruising, doing longer cruises, international, and lot of B2Bs.  Booked those in 2019.  Soo..2020 then starts up with a bang...and then everything is zeroed.  Bad timing for me for sure.  😞