It's been so long since Carnival cruised,

Personally, I prefer Pepsi, but it is not a huge deal either way for me.  I may drink one a day on a cruise. I don't like the taste of canned Coke, but I can get something else, so I'm good with either.  I just want to cruise again!

45 minutes ago, Jim and Monika said:

I'm hoping the Pepsi contract expired and went back to Coke.

On the rare occasion that I drink pop, I choose coke over pepsi (unless it's pepsi with real sugar).

That said, my wife is stoked about having mountain dew available.  Happy wife = happy life, so I hope they stick with pepsi 🙂

• Like 1

This is quite literally the last thing I'm worried about. The luxury of soda choice wouldn't even crack the top 100 concerns at this point. I'd be perfectly happy and thankful with generic soda at this point if I could cruise. First world problems.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, shof515 said:

whats the difference between pepsi and coke?

I think it's different to different taste buds.  To me, pepsi is more fizzy but coke is more syrupy.  For that reason I prefer pepsi.  But others say pepsi is sweeter, I just don't taste that.

I don't drink much soda, but I prefer coke over pepsi.  I prefer plastic straws over paper or sugar.  I prefer butter pats over butter from a crock.  Hmm.  What else have I not thought about in over a year?  Oh yeah, I don't need a lanyard for my platinum gift.  I do wear lanyards. 

Thanks for this thread.  Sometimes it helps to think about trivial things and have a good laugh over how people used to get so heated about them.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, shof515 said:

whats the difference between pepsi and coke?

Motor oil vs nectar of the gods

In all seriousness, as much as I love Coke, I don't drink much of it due to the high sugar. I'm quite ok with just bringing a handful of cans on board if I really want one. 

• Haha 1

For those who don't know the difference between Pepsi and Coke, take a can of Coke, open it, add five tablespoons of sugar and leave it sitting out all night. That's what Pepsi tastes like. Carnival needs to go back to Coke. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, opshannon said:

For those who don't know the difference between Pepsi and Coke, take a can of Coke, open it, add five tablespoons of sugar and leave it sitting out all night. That's what Pepsi tastes like. Carnival needs to go back to Coke. 

Ewwwwww. I can say the same thing about Coke.🤢