Murano or Tuscan GRille on Equinox?

sunsetme

Murano for sure for us.  I've never had a bad experience in Murano with either food or service.  We have been disappointed a number of times with both service and food in Tuscan.  To me Murano is fine dining Tuscan is a Med. Steak and Pasta house with not much flare but that's my personal  opinion.   I know other love it.

On our last visit to Tuscan a guest of ours had to send her Lasagna back  because it was cold and after being redone she said  it was still cold but wasn't going to send it back again.   I insisted and the Restaurant Manager    made sure it was hot on the 3rd try.  

• Like 5

Book them both!  Fine dining in Murano with many tableside presentations and a wide variety of desserts.  Beautiful wake views and good steak or Italian options in Tuscan.  Personal preference as to which is better.  I prefer Murano, my DW likes the window view in Tuscan....

If you are going for  outstanding food and service, then go to Murano.  If you are going for a great view and good food, then Tuscan Grill would be the place.  

My favorite entrees in Murano are the chateaubriand and the lobster tail prepared table side.

Edited by keesar
  • Like 2

We are 

31 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Murano, warm goat cheese soufflé, chateaubriand for two, lobster at your table, Dark chocolate soufflé and the best dish I ever had on Celebrity Grand Marnier Soufflé 

We are doing both on our cruise next month. Murano on the night of our 50th anniversary.  BTW Grand Marnier Souffle is one of my favorite deserts. 

We find the length of the dinner at Murano to be excessive - we've had many a spectacular fine dining experience on land that doesn't take so many hours!  LOL!  And we find the carbonara in Tuscan beyond tasty.  When we stay in a PS or RS, we actually book Tuscan every other night!

• Like 1

Murano’s and Tuscan provide two lovely but very different experiences. We always book Murano’s on nights when we have had a leisurely day then we can savour the longer service and wonderful food. As others have said the view in Tuscan is wonderful. Murano’s has more of a ‘special occasion’ feel, Tuscan has a really nice ‘relaxed’ feel. We had superb food and service in both restaurants on Equinox a few months before lockdown. The sommelier service was great too.

2 hours ago, carbon said:

Has anyone tried Le Petit Chef™ At Qsine on the equinox?

If you haven’t done it before it is ‘fun’ rather than ‘fine’ dining. It is one of those experiences that is well worth doing but perhaps not worth repeating... We much preferred the menu for the original LPC rather than the LPC and friends.

We have a reservation at Murano on Jan 3rd. We have had great meals and so-so meals in both. I agree that Tuscan gets a bit boring after a while. We are doing Murano because it has been quite awhile since we have been there.