Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

Following along as we unpack from our move.  And, then we get to pack for our April 8 cruises.  Edocs today.  So, now I have to find all my cruise stuff 🙂

Edited by BND
  • Like 10

39 minutes ago, Dadof3gurlz said:

Hello everyone.  I am new to CC but you have all been quoted and referenced many times over the past few years.  I think my user name may give away who I am traveling with on this cruise (and many other adventures over the last 35 years).

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome Andy looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Bella cruisers Sunday.

20 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Door shut. Peace Out. We off. 

Safe travels

• Like 3

Bell says goodnight

20230309_210135.thumb.jpg.634d3d5931e37c9244d468a61574e321.jpg

As usual, she will be in Coco Beach with Linda and Jerry 

We go down Saturday morning, birthday lunch with Maria, then barbecue with the old Royale Towers neighbors.

Will drive south Sunday morning

• Like 26

Turns out Delta sky members now have free wifi. 

Logan Lucky is on the screen and some sort of eatable item is coming around after the turbulence let’s up. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 11

49 minutes ago, Dadof3gurlz said:

Hello everyone.  I am new to CC but you have all been quoted and referenced many times over the past few years.  I think my user name may give away who I am traveling with on this cruise (and many other adventures over the last 35 years).

Nice to meet you, on CC at least, hopefully someday in person.  Unfortunately, Eric and I couldn't make this week's cruise as we sail with our Son and new DIL as a wedding gift in 2 weeks.

Hope you have an awesome cruise😀

I'm the other Debbie😃

• Like 10

Wow, look at what happens when you get busy for a few hours, 5 pages in already.

Merlin was dropped off at camp tonight and it's a great feeling when he knows we are there and barges in to play with the other dogs and doesn't look back.  We know he will have fun just being a dog for the week.  Then some last minute shopping that I procrastinated on and left it till literally almost the last minute, needed new sandals.

We were like Andrew, flight originally booked for 4pm Saturday, changed earlier in the week to 11am Friday which is before the storm hits Toronto.  That change cost an extra $475.  Then there was the hotel, getting in late sll we needed was a room. Free on points at a Mariott by the airport.  With now voting in a day early there's no way I'm sitting at a hotel by the airport to we are also at Margaritaville, the hotel is almost what we paid for the cruise.

Up early to avoid the traffic in the morning and then we eill hopefully be well on our way south by noon

Looking forward to finally meeting everyone in person.

• Like 35

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Bell says goodnight

We go down Saturday morning, birthday lunch with Maria, then barbecue with the old Royale Towers neighbors.

She’s sure giving you a look.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Looks like we are lucky we got out tonight VS tomorrow. Good bye red zone.

Fingers crossed that Owen’s school is shut tomorrow, not just the buses canceled. More on that when the sun rises. 

55EB601D-8027-489D-94EF-C06B86D2375C.thumb.jpeg.15350a18d8023c8a45b2493834957e77.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wow, look at what happens when you get busy for a few hours, 5 pages in already.

Merlin was dropped off at camp tonight and it's a great feeling when he knows we are there and barges in to play with the other dogs and doesn't look back.  We know he will have fun just being a dog for the week.  Then some last minute shopping that I procrastinated on and left it till literally almost the last minute, needed new sandals.

We were like Andrew, flight originally booked for 4pm Saturday, changed earlier in the week to 11am Friday which is before the storm hits Toronto.  That change cost an extra $475.  Then there was the hotel, getting in late sll we needed was a room. Free on points at a Mariott by the airport.  With now voting in a day early there's no way I'm sitting at a hotel by the airport to we are also at Margaritaville, the hotel is almost what we paid for the cruise.

Up early to avoid the traffic in the morning and then we eill hopefully be well on our way south by noon

Looking forward to finally meeting everyone in person.

Safe travels. 
cannot wait till we all meet. 

Be safe. 

• Like 5

Wishing you all a wonderful time. 

Im really not liking my job right now because I was to be joining all of you until work cancelled all vacations until April 1 due to deadline. P.S. We are not making deadline anyway!  

I hope to hear from my TA for Bella Cruise Part Two!  Please not Jan-March 😀

• Like 8

Obligatory take off photo. 

8A323192-5FF7-4B2E-A93A-FF08B22CBB44.thumb.jpeg.d80852d38e8c5f34e30d7e9cbbdbf805.jpeg

Dinner was a pasta dish for Owen. 

A2F11580-61A1-4174-AE0E-7334401DC65C.thumb.jpeg.c01197e28f4fa37667909730adae9425.jpeg

Lisa and I had “beef cheeks”. I’m liking to think cheeks is a cute for for short rib, and not the rear of the cow.

D2B2A0E7-D3A4-4A02-B699-5D649A09288B.thumb.jpeg.51670e95bb0f5d1c8b030e4adee99c9c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 26

1 hour ago, Razl said:

Don't feel bad, I was doing a last minute Kroger run and had my nail appt.  FInally sit down and BOOM!

As for the pet pictures, Here is MonSer who just left me 2 days ago.

And RinGin. He says he is coming with us.......

20220126_144433.jpg

OH...I've seen that 'dirty look' from my cats in the past.  I once arrived on a cruise with a cat toy....that I didn't pack. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 19

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just hide but one request, don’t delay our embarkation. 

I actually checked to see if there was any way to bail on my work stuff next week but no luck. It would cost other people to much money and time. 

Had they been open to it I was going to see if ken or next cruise could find me any kind of room. I even mentioned it to DW who looked rather skeptical about it all.  

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Bell says goodnight

That is the "stink eye" if I've ever seen it!  😂

• Haha 8

It’s amazing how Owen has become his own personality.  When the ground crew were loading the luggage somehow Owen made a connection with the ground crew. He showed them some text on his phone, which I can’t post for the fear of playing monopoly, but it made them all laugh. 

From there they waved at each other, showed messages back and forth. Owen and the one crew member are now Snap Chat Friends. All from boarding to push back.

Here is a bit of what I can show. They were hyping each other up in the last bit of the video. Have to say they made each other’s night, and I bet they both will be chatting about it for a while. 

• Like 19

Wowza! I'm just now catching up when I should be packing up... Only 4 bags packed so far 😲and "miles to go before I sleep", lol! Like others, we decided to come in a day early since we are driving down from North Florida (about 5-6 hours). Add to that Sunday will be Daylight Savings time. "Sweetheart? Wanna get up at 3 AM to drive down to Miami on Sunday? It'll be F-U-N!"... uhm, NO! So we will head down Saturday morning taking care to "Watch out for Motorcycles" as we pass Daytona Beach. Yes, it is Bike Week and hopefully we are leaving early enough to miss the motorcycle exodus on I-95 South from Bike Week in Daytona. 

Bikers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Can't wait to board and meet all the personalities who are sure to be part of this group! We will be the ones pushing a little girl in a chair, who should have a huge grin on her face! See you there!

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Dadof3gurlz said:

Welcome aboard, Dadof3gurlz.  My Andy (aka Mirored)  is coming along with me too.  He used to live geographically close to you guys, and our son and grandkids still live just over the state line in Connecticut. :Looking forward to meeting you both.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Had they been open to it I was going to see if ken or next cruise could find me any kind of room. I even mentioned it to DW who looked rather skeptical about it all.

I got you covered.

When you walk past the Schooner Bar there should be a small wood boat with a cushion and pillows on it. You could always sleep there and a shower in the gym or up on the pool deck. 

You and Mrs Tree Skier are good for the week. Show it to her and see what she thinks. 

159FE6BD-8BB4-4FC6-A64B-B8CA0B97C52E.webp.5c278bd34e03f5c70a07578d206ac4b2.webp

• Like 3
  • Haha 19

I recognize a couple names on this thread.   I think 🤔 I will follow. 😆 

This is going to be so cool!  It's already great!  I can see this Live beating out most lives before it even takes off on Sunday! 

If anyone is going to enjoy Miami before boarding Sunday I would love to see some picks.  I loved visiting Bayside!

I hope all have safe travels and I am sure all will enjoy. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Obligatory take off photo. 

8A323192-5FF7-4B2E-A93A-FF08B22CBB44.thumb.jpeg.d80852d38e8c5f34e30d7e9cbbdbf805.jpeg

Dinner was a pasta dish for Owen. 

A2F11580-61A1-4174-AE0E-7334401DC65C.thumb.jpeg.c01197e28f4fa37667909730adae9425.jpeg

Lisa and I had “beef cheeks”. I’m liking to think cheeks is a cute for for short rib, and not the rear of the cow.

D2B2A0E7-D3A4-4A02-B699-5D649A09288B.thumb.jpeg.51670e95bb0f5d1c8b030e4adee99c9c.jpeg

Hope the food was good.  Delta just sent the email for us to order our breakfast for our flight on Saturday morning. 

• Like 5