Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

29 minutes ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

2 minutes ago, derorim said:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Gracie. 

+ 1 😢

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, George C said:

Our little kitty had heart problems and after several hours in the emergency vet she was put to sleep, she was my lap cat Gracie 

I'm so sorry to hear this George. This breaks my heart. I hope you can have comfort in knowing she is not in any pain or suffering. I am thinking of you for the loss of a beloved family member.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, George C said:

image.thumb.jpeg.ded2695f36d529d48a4fc61397abbff5.jpeg
this is her and her brother as kittens 

image.thumb.jpeg.094e09aaf52323545b5a01238f2f9e2b.jpeg

I am so sorry.  It looks like she had a wonderful life with you.  Hugs

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, George C said:

Sorry to hear. Losing a pet you love hurts.  Thats a beautiful pic and will be a great memory. 

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks for the idea.  We tried spraying what we had, deer repellent spray,  and it didn't do anything.   I was not comfortable spraying it on the veggies so We sprayed all around them.  It stinks.

When I saw that you mentioned it had a strong garlicky smell I looked up using garlic to repel squirrels.  They recommend spreading garlic powder and/or a way to make a garlic spray.   I will feel comfortable using my own spray and spraying the veggies with it.  My only concern, if my garden has a strong garlic smell how do I keep the neighbors away.  😆 

Now all I have to do is figure out where to get some garlic 🤔 

There are granular "animal away" products that you can sprinkle around.  I had to use netting around my eggplants.  Some people swear by Irish Spring soap but I have never had much luck with that.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

Ahh,    Very sad to hear this news.😢   Such a sweet looking kitty.   Sorry for your loss.  RIP Gracie💐

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear that George.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

So after our beach time…..

7DB559DD-239E-4136-9B21-592CF2359501.thumb.jpeg.b03b8f0cbf4339cdbc08e88c7b21f103.jpeg

it was back to that lazy river to chase the boys around it again.   I found it can be dangerous, because I cut a big gash in the bottom of my foot.  Good thing I travel with a full medical kit.  Cleaned, antiseptic and dressing applied.

Now I am headed out to search the billboards for which attorney can get me the most. 🤣🤣

JK

Turn the TV on for about 2 minutes and I am sure you will see a few commercials, all 9s or 7s 😜.  On a serious note sorry to hear about your foot, that's not good.  Hoping you are safe from the thunderstorms, it's dark and rumbly just up north from you, of course as usual at the beach should be over shortly.

Sorry to hear this, always hard 😪

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Keksie said:

There are granular "animal away" products that you can sprinkle around.  I had to use netting around my eggplants.  Some people swear by Irish Spring soap but I have never had much luck with that.  

Thanks.  Sharon has had luck keeping deer away with Irish Spring soap.  I am going to try making the homemade spray. That way if it doesn't work I will a new cologne.   

• Haha 4

Caden was visiting with Kenzie today.  He discovered the record player.  He was listening to the Rolling Stones! He was explaining...... Gpa, one side of the album can hold 6 or 5 songs! These 4 sides can hold over 20 songs!  He was excited with his discovery.   He also liked that you can look at the album and see how much of the song was left.  🤔 

He was showing me the album cover and when we saw the song, You Can't Always Get What You Want.  He said he loves that song. He said it was played in the Minions movie. Then he headed to the player and started playing it.  He was smiling real big and noted it was 7 minutes long!  Then he started dancing with Kenzie. 

image.thumb.png.4d3cb11d1f6fef704a88664b7901d6a0.png

• Like 23

2 hours ago, George C said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

1 hour ago, derorim said:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Gracie. 

+ 1 😢

+2

So sorry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Caden was visiting with Kenzie today.  He discovered the record player.  He was listening to the Rolling Stones! He was explaining...... Gpa, one side of the album can hold 6 or 5 songs! These 4 sides can hold over 20 songs!  He was excited with his discovery.   He also liked that you can look at the album and see how much of the song was left.  🤔 

He was showing me the album cover and when we saw the song, You Can't Always Get What You Want.  He said he loves that song. He said it was played in the Minions movie. Then he headed to the player and started playing it.  He was smiling real big and noted it was 7 minutes long!  Then he started dancing with Kenzie. 

Love the dancing picture. Your grand kids are precious!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I recommend Better Call Saul. 😉 Can you say free comped stay?

Saul Goodman as in "It's All Good Man". LOL

Reminds me, I've been so busy watching NetFlix, Prime and catching up on YellowStone on Peacock, I need to check my DVR. Pretty sure I have at least a dozen episodes of Better Call Saul & 20+ episodes of The Walking Dead. DVR is at 85% full.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2022 at 12:54 AM, Bailey & Sophie said:

Helpful (?) Hint...

To get in & out of shower, sit on edge of tub, swing legs over and stand on good leg. I found this easier.

We have no bathtub and purchases a shower chair and installed grab bars inside the shower.

On 7/11/2022 at 1:14 PM, lenquixote66 said:

Bonnie,do you recall two years ago when I asked you if you ever knew Estelle who lived at 530D and you said you do not recall anyone with that name ? I have two more things about her.She graduated Seward Park in 1962,her last name was Engel and she had red hair.

Not Familiar.  I graduated a few years after her and we never attended Seward at the same time. 

20 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

The first time I ate pizza was probably the day my mother brought me home from the hospital. Ok, so much for my sarcasm truce.

Homemade, no doubt.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

So cute😃  do you have a collection of records he can explore?

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh I'm so sorry. It's so painful and heartbreaking when a pet dies 

• Like 3

So sorry for your loss. They never stay with us long enough.

• Like 3