Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

@brillohead  Do you a history with Michigan State University?  Very shocking, sad and terrifying for the students on campus , tonight.  

I met my hubby at MSU . He obtained his graduate degree there decades ago . It is a huge , beautiful campus . We have fond memories from the four years we spent at MSU . 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

It looks that way.  She should have confronted Allisa immediately last week when she made that very inappropriate comment that Sandy overheard.  

Alissa has this very suttle cocky way about her and also loves to transition in and out of playing the victim. She actually is coming across more and more as a fairly disgusting person. I think she has made a big mistake tangling with Sandy. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Quick question for @A&L_Ont and anyone else who might have a recommendation. My upcoming Oasis cruise is our 30th Anniversary and I'm trying to do everything first class. DW deserves an awful lot having put up with me for all these years.

I remember one Andrew's live reviews where you did a stretch limo of some sort for transport to the cruise ship.  Do you, or anybody else willing to chime in with their experience, have a recommendation on who to use for that service. In the past I've had hit and miss results at other locations.  I've never done it in Miami and when I search reviews I find a lot of mixed reviews but nothing that breeds great confidence. I want everything to be perfect.

I can't answer your question for Miami, but if you use a limo service like Larry's, look into getting an S class Mercedes sedan instead of a stretch limo.  A stretch certainly makes an impression, but the S class exudes luxury and elegance.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I can't answer your question for Miami, but if you use a limo service like Larry's, look into getting an S class Mercedes sedan instead of a stretch limo.  A stretch certainly makes an impression, but the S class exudes luxury and elegance.  

I second that over at Limo, because it will get into the port area faster as it’s tight in Miami.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Quick question for @A&L_Ont and anyone else who might have a recommendation. My upcoming Oasis cruise is our 30th Anniversary and I'm trying to do everything first class. DW deserves an awful lot having put up with me for all these years.

I remember one Andrew's live reviews where you did a stretch limo of some sort for transport to the cruise ship.  Do you, or anybody else willing to chime in with their experience, have a recommendation on who to use for that service. In the past I've had hit and miss results at other locations.  I've never done it in Miami and when I search reviews I find a lot of mixed reviews but nothing that breeds great confidence. I want everything to be perfect.

I definitely am glad that Vikki does not read CC.

• Haha 10

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Good morning from freezing Venice,

Yesterday was the worst travel day we’ve ever experienced in our long life….

I just want to congratulate Sue @sgmn and Lisa’s Andrew @A&L_Ont on their b’days today 🌺🥂🎂

+1 Happiest of birthdays wished to Sue and Lisa.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Adding my Happy Birthday wishes for @sgmnand @A&L_Ont Lisa, along with hopes everyone has a Happy Valentine’s Day.  
I’ve been fighting a miserable (non-Covid) cold which doesn’t pair well with taking care of a 2 and almost 4 year old. NyQuil helped me sleep last night so I feel a little better today. 
@dani negreanu I look forward to hearing about your trip. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another senseless shooting here in Michigan.  Please pray for the whole community of MSU, especially those students who are also from Oxford High School.   Thankfully, all of the students that I know who are there are currently safe.😪   

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my friends on Dani's thread!❤️

Happy birthday to @A&L_Ont to your Lisa 🎂

Happy birthday to you @sgmn Sue 🎂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I do not know if anyone else noticed this but we  must be in a dry spell for some RCI LIVE THREADS.

Now there have been a few, but not many lately.

If it were not for Ozark and Brillo, whose thread I totally enjoyed, I do not know what I would have done.

Also, Ocean Boy kept me going with his sharing of post and dialogue of his recent adventure.

I really need something to tie me over till the March cruise.

But, I am sure something fun will be happening soon.

Take care

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 6

A couple of years ago I received a recall notice for my truck..something to do with a passenger side airbag but they admitted that no parts were available.  The parts have finally arrived so I took it in this morning and instead of their being a shuttle van that drove you home they are now using Ubers.  No idea when this started, It's probably been 3-4 years since I've taken a vehicle to a dealership.  So much quicker than waiting around for the shuttle driver to return if you just missed him.

• Like 5