The Daily for Tuesday 05/31/2022

richwmn

Good afternoon!  @dfishDebbie, you will be in our thoughts tomorrow during your surgery.

@MISTER 67Congratulations on the hole in one! 

Happy Birthday to @Vict0riann's DH Pat.  🎂   🎈   🎊     The photo tribute is awesome.  Pat's gonna be sharing a birthday with our brand-new healthy baby DGS, born this morning after an alarmingly swift labor.  (Ready?  Catch!)

Mother and baby are doing great.  😍

Have a lovely afternoon and evening, Everyone!   ❤️    ❤️   ❤️

Maxine

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon All,

We have a clear day with temperatures in the low 80s. Just got done with errands. Got some soaps that are grey water safe, so we can harvest more water here. We’re awaiting announcement of what our restrictions will be, likely to become available after the election. I hate that things like that can be so political. 

This past weekend I got a few more hydroponic jars (kratky method) planted. We’re 2-4 weeks away from harvest on the seeds I planted several weeks ago.  

@0106 Love the memes. If I was still working I would add them to our training on audio screening.

Have a great day everyone!

Edited by TiogaCruiser
  • Like 20

10 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Good afternoon!  @dfishDebbie, you will be in our thoughts tomorrow during your surgery.

Happy Birthday to @Vict0riann's DH Pat.  🎂   🎈   🎊     The photo tribute is awesome.  Pat's gonna be sharing a birthday with our brand-new healthy baby DGS, born this morning after an alarmingly swift labor.  (Ready?  Catch!)

Maxine

Thank you, Maxine, and congratulations on the new grandchild.  A new baby in the family is always exciting.  

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Maxine

Congratulations on the new grandson, Maxine.  Glad the baby is healthy and both mother and baby are doing well.

Lenda

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Maxine

Congratulations Maxine on the birth of your grandson.

Graham.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

@JazzyV  Vanessa, I'm glad you will be getting your first injection of the new medicine tomorrow.  So sad about 18-month baby.

Lenda

Thanks. I need to review the online video on how to use the pen. I hope this also helps the eyes, as I'm having another flare-up this afternoon.

51 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Maxine

Congratulations on the new DGS!

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I'm pleased to report my PSA blood test result was 2.2 and in the normal range.

Graham.

Good news Graham.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Reassuring to “hear” I’m not the only one with a loved one that is hard of hearing.

@summer slopeThank you for the TVEars recommendation.

@Live4cruisesI look forward to hearing if they work as well for you.

@Sea Viewer🤣My husband conveniently forgets things too.

@aliaschiefI know what you mean about ear protectors.

@USN59-79Thank you for your service.  I’m glad you were finally able to receive effective hearing aides.

@TiogaCruiserOne more…0E1E62BE-22B6-4234-9B09-6807945D5BA6.jpeg.8e9d964843547480ec03a14e91537872.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dfish said:

Thank you to @grapau27, @JazzyV, @smitty34877, @Cruzin Terri, @Cruising-along, @cat shepard, @cunnorl @Quartzsite Cruiser, for you kind wishes for a successful outcome tomorrow.  I have no jitters about this surgery, so I am sure everything will go according to plan and I will be on my way home about this time tomorrow.  

This drink sounds really refreshing.  I think I'd like recipe #1.  

@dfishWishing you the best with your surgery. Things have certainly come a long way since I had mine out some 40 years ago....I was in the hospital for 10 days and have a nice road map on my belly!

Thank you everyone for the daily!

Marge

• Like 17

1 hour ago, TiogaCruiser said:

I forgot to add pictures from the weekend and today of our little house guest.

E8A3A21B-CE13-4E68-B50C-D02668C40914.thumb.jpeg.2ba09421580e0aed8233941329d6d667.jpeg

FF899CA5-BAA0-4A57-8CD1-BA07C4FBEE7A.thumb.jpeg.1f573996f7171f157253414ffd3d1d1b.jpeg

Today:

B05F568A-E049-4F34-B940-10C0F238E53E.thumb.jpeg.cb8a951f4f824d8f8f4267c4795acb14.jpeg

Here’s the jars:

8046D60E-67B2-4EF4-B1FC-7BA4674BE6DC.thumb.jpeg.4ca6ad6eed3688e8a5b2198d524dd9c1.jpeg

I find it amazing that a bird could be so clever to build a nest like that with no hands, no drawings, and no other bird to teach them.

• Like 15

Good evening, I hope everyone had a great day. It was stinking hot and humid, high in the90’s. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler and then Thursday stormy.

I heard from my friend that did Celebrity last week . They loved Alaska and had great weather. Unfortunately, she tested positive at disembark and couldn’t fly home . She had to find her own hotel which she will be reimbursed for. She ended up having to take the bus across to Seattle and flew back to Philly yesterday. 
Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

Maxine

Congratulations  on your new DGS! Good to hear everyone  is fine.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Thank  you to @Love the beach and @SusieKIslandGirl for your warm wishes for tomorrow.  Marge, I'm very thankful I don't have to spend 10 days in the hospital.  That would almost make it worth it to put up with the pain.   @SusieKIslandGirl, wishing you all the best with your hip replacement.  I had a hip repair years ago and that is a whole different story.  I'm hoping your recovery is swift and easy.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

@dfishDebbie sincere wishes for a successful surgery and rapid recovery.🙏

Bruce

Thank you so much!   I know nothing can go wrong when I have the Daily family pulling for me!

• Like 9