How many cruises?

Currently we have 14 booked..  two in grave danger so they will be recycled I guess or just cancel, but really it's just crazy with the L&S's.  In a normal world I would like to do 5 a year and that's it.  Royal should offer the services of an accountant to keep track of this insanity.  I might have some FCC's but I'm not certain..I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

• Like 1

In the past we would book only 1 or 2 per year. Right now we have 6 booked (2 B2B) between Aug21-Aug 2022! Wish I could get more excited about them, but I don’t want to do any extra planning until there’s more certainty. 

None.

My job ended abruptly last March, so I am no longer confined to April, December or January vacations.

Destination is not very important to us.  We don't need a certain type of cabin.  Booking and then re-booking would be too annoying.

We plan to wait and see what cruises will genuinely happen, then do some (last-minute?) bookings.

• Like 2

We had four now booked- moved a couple around- now, we have one in August 2021, 2 in  January 2022, and one next March 2022.  We have cancelled a few already this past year, and the latest cancelled was scheduled for May 2021.

Hope we can sail in August!  Then January!  

• Like 1

Maximum we had booked at the beginning of 2018 (all within 2018) . It was 5 cruises

RCCL Freedom Western Caribbean, RCCL Adventure Bahamas, NCL Star Adriatic Sea, RCCL Anthem Bahamas and RCCL Grandeur Southern Caribbean.

Even though we cruised 5-6 times every year for the last 4 years, we usually do not book well ahead.

Edited by Tatka

On 3/10/2021 at 5:05 AM, fla gang said:

How many cruises have you had booked at any one time?

Three ,however,I just saw on CBS TV that the World Health Organization has stated that the pandemic will never end.Therefore,I will no longer be booking cruises.