“Suite!” Just Retired to be a pirate at sea with Sea Dog and Polly The Pirate Semi Live Explorer Nov. 7th

Sea Dog

203918122_CruisePlannerBanner.thumb.png.534ccc5945eb5104c8614649534b5651.png

Who’s ready to join me as Explorer of the Seas makes her first back to service cruise from San Juan in over a year and a half? Here is what we in broadcast television call a tease video for what will be coming up in our adventure. 

A lot more details coming soon as we get ready to fly to San Juan on Friday.

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 42
  • Thanks 5

This is my first attempt at a Semi Live Review. I hope I can do it justice as some of the amazing reviewers like @John&LaLa, @twangster, @Tree_skier, @singinalot, @Ozark_Kid, @h20skibum, @A&L_Ont

I’m starting this review a few days before our cruise to get into some pre cruise routine and to also give time for people to ask questions that I can answer once aboard.

Thanks for looking in. More later, now back to ironing. 

IMG_6287.jpg

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 17
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

203918122_CruisePlannerBanner.thumb.png.534ccc5945eb5104c8614649534b5651.png

Who’s ready to join me as Explorer of the Seas makes her first back to service cruise from San Juan in over a year and a half? Here is what we in broadcast television call a tease video for what will be coming up in our adventure. 

A lot more details coming soon as we get ready to fly to San Juan on Friday.

I know there are copyright complications, but Pirates of Caribbean music would have been pure awesomeness 😎 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I know there are copyright complications, but Pirates of Caribbean music would have been pure awesomeness 😎 

Wouldn't it only be an issue if he was using it for a money-making venture? Just curious - I'm not an attorney. (But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express)

Edited by ramja96
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Greg, this is going to be great.  Thanks for being willing to share the adventure with us.  Only advice I would share, take the food pics quickly so Linda can enjoy the food before it cools.  Enjoy and safe travels.

I've pretty much given up shooting Laura's choices

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

What a great beginning for a cruise thread.

You caught my attention.

Also

What a great way to celebrate the beginning of your retirement.

I can only but wish you the safest, bestest time of your life.

". . . remember in life there is always something old to be sought and enjoyed always something new to be found treasured and shared..........Thank you for sharing your life with us......................"

Safe sails.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I learned that if the group I was with already took a bite I would turn their plate and shoot at a lower angle.  😂 

Risky move that could result in a fork through your hand.  😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I’m pretty sure I’ll be infringing later in this review. I believe it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission in some instances.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Only advice I would share, take the food pics quickly so Linda can enjoy the food before it cools.  Enjoy and safe travels.

Very good advice. I also need to remember not to start eating before I take a pic. I've been guilty of doing that in the past. Not used to taking pics of my food.

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I've pretty much given up shooting Laura's choices

Linda would give me the "eye" If I asked to take pics of her food.

44 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

". . . remember in life there is always something old to be sought and enjoyed always something new to be found treasured and shared..........Thank you for sharing your life with us......................"

Safe sails.

I love this Sue. Thank you!

Looks like all the  years at your job are going to pay off during your retirement, greatly enjoyed by all of us. !

Will you need someone to carry all the camera gear for all your adventures, I'm available.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1