Christmas greetings.

hollyjess

I hope the “ghost crews” are OK.  
We were in Weymouth a couple of weeks ago, on a dim and dismal day, and we remarked that Weymouth Bay in December is not quite like the Med in summer or Caribbean in winter.  Life on the ships must be a bit dismal.  Even looking landward at night and seeing lights in houses, traffic moving, etc, must make those on board think of what (and who) they are missing 😕

• Like 11

I'd like to think that they've all got free access to wi-fi so that they can at least contact family and friends.  Hopefully those on board will able to celebrate in style to try to ease the difficulty of being away from loved ones not only at this time of year, but also for so long.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, hollyjess said:

Good morning cruisers. I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hopefully a cruising New Year!

Happy Christmas to everyone, whatever you have decided to do this year.  Let's all pray for a better year next year and for the opportunity to cruise again soon.  I am trying to be optimistic about our cruise that we have booked for May.

• Like 13

Happy Christmas and a prosperous new year to all my friends from Pauline and myself.

It has been a pleasure chatting with everyone here during lockdowns and  everyone keeping each other sane and optimistic for future cruises whenever that may be.

Hope everyone keeps safe.

Graham.

• Like 13

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time even if of necessity it is somewhat different from how you would normally spend the time. Here’s hoping that 2021 brings us some degree of normality and a return to cruising!

• Like 11

A very Happy (and Merry 😉 ) Christmas to all of our Cruise Critic friends. 2020 has been a terrible year but one of the good things has been getting to know many of you better and making some fab new friends. Best wishes to all of you for a healthy, happy and peaceful 2021. 

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 13

The best thing for me about 2020 has been meeting a new circle of friends and having a chat and a laugh. Helping  others and also being helped through these trying times. Thank you all for welcoming me into the forum. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, and Happy  New Year🥂🎄

Best wishes

Avril and Frank

• Like 12